Nude Mods for the Female characters in BlackDesertOnline (2 Viewers)

Jackson Wang

Vivacious Visitor
The others that are separate (for female classes) are Guardian, Tamer, and Shai. For any class, if you want to know the body texture they are using, just open up the <class prefix>_00_nude_0001.pac file in 3D Object Converter and view the material information, like so:

View attachment 143014

Now, this is not for the faint of heart, but you technically could give separate body textures for the classes (like Kuno shown above) that share their body textures with another class.

Let's say you don't really care about male classes, you could use UndercoverPervert's pactool to change the texture used in the nude file to a male texture. Then you replace that male texture with your custom-fingernail-colored body texture (along with a few other textures used for normals, specularity, etc). I haven't tried this specific use case out, and it could possibly lead to some weird results (zerkers with big nipples perhaps!), but I think the theory is sound.
I see. Thanks for sharing. I have changed the color of toenails for the individual model characters, but there is no separate model file for other characters.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
I see. Thanks for sharing. I have changed the color of toenails for the individual model characters, but there is no separate model file for other characters.
e5ZGLFA.jpg

dark knight

VDNFqtS.jpg

tamer

0d5FG3p.jpg

ranger

Xdt5rV7.jpg

guardian

W0c7TPC.jpg

shai

pSmRwWT.jpg

witch

xcfN51R.jpg

corsair

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
I have changed the color of these characters. Are there any texture files for other characters? I found that the texture of the Sorceress and most of the characters are common.
If you really want to change the character's nails individually, you can do so by extracting only the mesh of the nails and replacing it with the starter armor boots.
That is, if you have the skill.

Patax2

Potential Patron
heya, I'm also having issues with the pubes not being displayed. do you know if your pubes .dds files are overriden by painted out .dds files for underwear or the _ao.dds files?

nsfwWard

Potential Patron
Hello beautiful people. I've downloaded the Nova nude body texture .zip file, but I can't seem to understand how or where should I install/unzip it. Can anybody help me please?

夢途疏遠

Potential Patron
Hello Suzu, I used your Dakania's latest nude mod, but I don't know why there is a black dot on my labia, how do I change it to make this black dot disappear

Attachments

• KC9QNKG`W@FOCB}%T`YA}TC.png
    KC9QNKG`W@FOCB}%T`YA}TC.png
    134.8 KB · Views: 85
  • }CPRSTN~JYUB~P39WRA80OU.png
    }CPRSTN~JYUB~P39WRA80OU.png
    29.9 KB · Views: 81

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Hello Suzu, I used your Dakania's latest nude mod, but I don't know why there is a black dot on my labia, how do I change it to make this black dot disappear
I am already aware of the issues you raised since uploading it.
It's easy to look for a solution when the problem is happening to all characters, but some characters don't have the problem, so you are preventing us from finding a solution.
And I am personally very busy and don't have time to spend time on mods.
I didn't think anyone would be staring at their crotch while playing the game, so I left it alone.
I don't know if I will fix it or not at this point.

夢途疏遠

Potential Patron
I am already aware of the issues you raised since uploading it.
It's easy to look for a solution when the problem is happening to all characters, but some characters don't have the problem, so you are preventing us from finding a solution.
And I am personally very busy and don't have time to spend time on mods.
I didn't think anyone would be staring at their crotch while playing the game, so I left it alone.
I don't know if I will fix it or not at this point.
Thanks for replying

SnakeChomp

Potential Patron
I am having an issue with Maegu and Woosa both showing holes in the crotch area when trying to hide Vladian and the starter underwear. I am not using the Suzu nude bodies, instead using the basic texture replacement method for hiding stuff. I wanted to start small so I could learn. For the starter underwear, I use blank texture file for pkw_00_uw_0001.dds and pkw_00_uw_0001_dec.dds. It hides the underwear fine, but leaves a hole on Maegu/Woosa only. Maewha is fine, even though the same underwear texture is used. I did a similar thing for Vladian, but it leaves a differently shaped hole on Maegu and Woosa. Other classes were fine, with the exception of Drakania, but I found a solution by searching this thread. The file pqw_00_ew_0034_ao.dds was needed to fix Drakania. I'm not able to find a similar solution to Maegu or Woosa, does anyone know which "ao" file is needed, or how I could find out? Paz browser isn't showing any *0034*ao*dds files that I'm not already overriding, and there doesn't appear to be an "ao" file for the 0001 underwear.

Here's all the texture files I have in place now.
  • pbw_00_uw_0034.dds
  • pbw_00_uw_0034_dec.dds
  • pcw_00_uw_0034_ao.dds
  • pdw_00_uw_0034_ao.dds
  • pew_00_uw_0034.dds
  • pew_00_uw_0034_dec.dds
  • pgw_00_uw_0034_01_ao.dds
  • phw_00_uw_0034_ao.dds
  • pkw_00_uw_0001.dds
  • pkw_00_uw_0001_dec.dds
  • pqw_00_uw_0034_ao.dds
  • pvw_00_uw_0034_01_ao.dds
I realize this is slightly off topic because I am not using Suzu's resources directly for these classes, but since there are a lot of knowledgeable people in this thread I figured I'd try asking anyways.

Attachments

• maegu holes.png
    maegu holes.png
    673.7 KB · Views: 194

Dream Angel

Content Creator
Modder
Author
Editor
I am having an issue with Maegu and Woosa both showing holes in the crotch area when trying to hide Vladian and the starter underwear. I am not using the Suzu nude bodies, instead using the basic texture replacement method for hiding stuff. I wanted to start small so I could learn. For the starter underwear, I use blank texture file for pkw_00_uw_0001.dds and pkw_00_uw_0001_dec.dds. It hides the underwear fine, but leaves a hole on Maegu/Woosa only. Maewha is fine, even though the same underwear texture is used. I did a similar thing for Vladian, but it leaves a differently shaped hole on Maegu and Woosa. Other classes were fine, with the exception of Drakania, but I found a solution by searching this thread. The file pqw_00_ew_0034_ao.dds was needed to fix Drakania. I'm not able to find a similar solution to Maegu or Woosa, does anyone know which "ao" file is needed, or how I could find out? Paz browser isn't showing any *0034*ao*dds files that I'm not already overriding, and there doesn't appear to be an "ao" file for the 0001 underwear.

• pbw_00_uw_0034.dds
  • pbw_00_uw_0034_dec.dds
  • pcw_00_uw_0034_ao.dds
  • pdw_00_uw_0034_ao.dds
  • pew_00_uw_0034.dds
  • pew_00_uw_0034_dec.dds
  • phw_00_uw_0034_ao.dds
  • pkw_00_uw_0001.dds
  • pkw_00_uw_0001_dec.dds
  • pqw_00_uw_0034_ao.dds
I realize this is slightly off topic because I am not using Suzu's resources directly for these classes, but since there are a lot of knowledgeable people in this thread I figured I'd try asking anyways.
I had something similar, this helped:

Attachments

ao.zip
161.3 KB · Views: 137

Last edited:

randomshock

Avid Affiliate

• pbw_00_uw_0034.dds
  • pbw_00_uw_0034_dec.dds
  • pcw_00_uw_0034_ao.dds
  • pdw_00_uw_0034_ao.dds
  • pew_00_uw_0034.dds
  • pew_00_uw_0034_dec.dds
  • phw_00_uw_0034_ao.dds
  • pkw_00_uw_0001.dds
  • pkw_00_uw_0001_dec.dds
  • pqw_00_uw_0034_ao.dds

Haven't looked at this too deeply (sad to see someone getting rid of Le Vladian as its quite lovely), but two things:

1. If you want to know what PACs use what AOs, look at character/characteraotexturelist.txt. All the AO files are listed there, each with a set of PAC files listed.
2. Looking at the jagged cut and that you have a chain around the waist, I'm assuming you were editing Le Vladian rather than making it disappear? Jagged cuts aren't usually made by AOs, but by partcuts. Opening pmyf_00_uw_1034_01.pac in a hex editor show that there are four cuts made into the body, where as Le Vladian on Drakania doesn't. If you are using an edited version of that PAC file, you'd want to edit the end of the file to look like this:

Code:
Last 66 bytes of pmyf_00_uw_1034_01.pac:

01 04 16 E1 C4 42 00 00 00 00 A8 FC 7F BF 6C 1A 25 BC A6 2F D6 C2 00 00 00 00 01 30 7E 3F 13 46 F3 BD AD A5 8B 41 DB 52 7B BF 07 42 42 BE 8F B1 6E BC AD A5 8B 41 DB 52 7B 3F 07 42 42 BE 8F B1 6E BC

Change the above to:

This will change to PAC to not cut into the body.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.