Nude Mods for the Female characters in BlackDesertOnline (1 Viewer)

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
in.pac
.pac
Doesn't it disappear even if you put both of them in?
The pearl shop outfit disappeared when I put those two in.
If the weapon file is replaced with a dummy file, it will disappear even in combat.
I know what you mean.
Because Maegu does not have dummy files for weapons, they do not disappear even in social motion.

kimslf

Casual Client
무기 파일을 더미 파일로 교체하면 전투 중에도 사라집니다.
무슨 말인지 알아요.
Maegu에는 무기용 더미 파일이 없기 때문에 소셜 모션에서도 사라지지 않습니다.
Oh, I see.
When I'm wearing pearl gear, I'm out of weapons are gone.
I'm gonna have to wear pearl gear.
Thank you suzu.
1674465204147.png

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
qqW9hCH.jpg

Breast modification is very difficult.
Even the slightest change in size will result in polygons that do not follow the shaking of the breast due to the effect of the skin weight.
I think it is the influence of the spine bone influence.
Adjustment is a very tedious process.
I'm going to reject it for a while.

hn4086

Potential Patron
版主你好我很喜歡你的模組但是我的Maegu還是不能delete armor 我看了很多文章還是無法解決
是哪裡做錯了?

Entropy

Potential Patron
I had suzu's Dracaniaidleweapon hide file. inside the weapon folder there is two files 99,98. I then used paz browser to find maegue weapon file with similar name or the ones with similarity. for maegue 104_kor,105_kol. 104 =98, 105 =99. Example: pkow_00_kor_0001_in (Maegu) = pqw_00_bsg_0001_in (Dracania). I renamed suzu' Dracania file to maegue ones. you will also find similarity like pqw_01_bsg_0007_a1_in. = pkow_01_kor_0006_a1_in. You change it to appropriate pac names looking through paz browser. then you create weapon folder in 27_pkow folder
then create two folders according to paz browser. for example for mague 27_pkow\weapon\104_kor and 27_pkow\weapon\105_kol. then put renamed dracania file to the appropriate folders. Kol folder should have all pac files with "Kol" on it. same for the other one.

Hope the steps I gave is not too confusing. I will try to answer any question or doubt you have. @UndercoverPervert or suzu ( 鈴 suzu ( 鈴 might able to explain better than me.
Thanks for the explanation

Dj.Xtremo

Casual Client
HIVufHM.jpg

BQLlAo7.jpg

This nipple. I made it quite realistic, but this is the extent of the reproduction at the time of remastering.
Hmm? Do you want me to upload this?
No, I don't. This is a private mod.:grin:

Since it was me who motivated you to put your hands on her breasts, I think I deserve a piece of the pie, don't you think?... :)

perro risa.jpg

Aros

Potential Patron
Really loving the new models, but I'm noticing a problem crop up with a couple things.

1. Is there any way to disable the pubic hair? I had customized my skin textures to include different colors of pubic hair for various characters, but now they all override with the black one covering them up.
2. For some reason, Lahn has pubic hair on her chest now... is this a partcut problem?

Thanks!

tola02

Potential Patron
Does this work on Steam version (SEA)? I tried everything but in login screen it says "An invalid client was detected...bla bla bla"

Last edited:

Deleted member 266707

Potential Patron
Ah, no. The opposite, actually. Here is the issue with Gotha Rensa when removing the things around the hips:
View attachment 142854

No partcut exists for this because it is normally covered. I was trying to use the ao.dds to cut the body so it would not bleed through the leggings. But, since the leggings use a decal texture, it made them a bit transparent.

Did play around with some alternate styling for fun :smile:
View attachment 142855
Which files did you remove to get this, please?

randomshock

Avid Affiliate
Which files did you remove to get this, please?
If you're talking about the second picture, all I did for that was make whatever armor she is wearing invisible with an empty pac and edited the Velvia underwear file to just keep the bottom instead of editing partcut data.

Here it is if you want it:

Attachments

pgw_00_uw_0037.7z
38.8 KB · Views: 112

Altamar

Potential Patron
Hi, I must ask, how do I get the pubic hair to show up on my characters?
It shows on the character creation screen but not in the game. I downloaded your file for the different colours and was able to change it; I checked to see if it worked, and it did. I was wondering if there are some files I must delete, and if so, what one. Can you please help!

randomshock

Avid Affiliate
Excuse me, suzu.Except for the Dark Knight, Ranger and other characters who have separate files, do other characters have separate files? I want to make each character's toenails have different colors.

The others that are separate (for female classes) are Guardian, Tamer, and Shai. For any class, if you want to know the body texture they are using, just open up the <class prefix>_00_nude_0001.pac file in 3D Object Converter and view the material information, like so:

pnw_body_texture.jpg

Now, this is not for the faint of heart, but you technically could give separate body textures for the classes (like Kuno shown above) that share their body textures with another class.

Let's say you don't really care about male classes, you could use UndercoverPervert's pactool to change the texture used in the nude file to a male texture. Then you replace that male texture with your custom-fingernail-colored body texture (along with a few other textures used for normals, specularity, etc). I haven't tried this specific use case out, and it could possibly lead to some weird results (zerkers with big nipples perhaps!), but I think the theory is sound.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.