Nude Mods for the Female characters in BlackDesertOnline (6 Viewers)

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
You all are too cautious.
Instead of asking me before you use it, ask me questions about placement errors, etc. after you use it.

I am the one who makes them and I have patched them many times for verification.
I have over 3800 mods, so it takes me a long time to patch, but I am not discouraged.
Please try first before asking.

UndercoverPervert

Content Creator
You all are too cautious.
Instead of asking me before you use it, ask me questions about placement errors, etc. after you use it.

I am the one who makes them and I have patched them many times for verification.
I have over 3800 mods, so it takes me a long time to patch, but I am not discouraged.
Please try first before asking.
You can use the -files "full/path/to/files" launch parameter (in a shortcut) to patch files from a folder different from .../paz/files_to_patch, so you can make a new folder with just the mods you want to test.

Combined with sorting folders (folders prefixed with an underscore _, or a dot .), you won't even have to make a separate copy of the files, for example if you put your mods in files_to_patch/_new mod to test/character/..., as long as the same files don't get overwritten by files in other sorting folders or outside of sorting folders (it's done alphabetically, with sorting folders getting patched first) your test files will be patched with all your mods, and if instead you want to test just those mods, you make a shortcut with -files ".../paz/files_to_patch/_new mod to test" and only those mods will be patched.

Note that patching with Meta Injector normally or with the shortcut will overwrite the previous mods applied (it's like changing what files you have in "files_to_patch" and not restoring backup), you can also change this behavior by specifying the -paz <starting number> launch argument, which specifies which paz archive number to start creating, a new archive is created every 100MB of data, the default number used is 61337, you can specify something like 60000 instead (ex: -files ".../paz/files_to_patch/_new mod to test" -paz 60000), by doing that you'll be able to run Meta Injector normally first to patch most/all of your mods, and then the shortcut to apply new mods to a smaller or different set of files, you only need to restore backup if you remove files after patching them, but as long as you patch the same files or add more you don't need to, you will however most likely need to restart the game.

All of the above only works starting with Meta Injector 1.4.1.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
hrjGJDY.jpg
xd7o7xW.jpg
ptNDPWN.jpg
Just for fun, I put fingernails on the fingertips of the character's hands.
I don't usually think of a character's fingers when I play games...
I can change the nail color, so is there an accent?
I might not upload it because it might interfere with the fake nails that someone else did.
:meow-googlycup:

randomshock

Avid Affiliate
Anyone know to use an ao texture with a decal texture so that the ao texture does not cause the decal to become transparent?

Edited Gotha Rensa on Guardian to remove the branches on the gloves and shoes, along with removing all the junk on the hips. Worked well, but I noticed that there was a bleeding issue on the backside that was previously hidden. No problem, I'll use an ao texture to cut the problem areas of the body. So, I made the below ao texture, applied it, and loaded up the game.

ao.png

Unfortunately, I learned that the leggings of Gotha Rensa use a decal texture, so the above ao texture causes a transparent effect, like so:

transparent_decal.jpg

Any suggestions would be welcome.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Anyone know to use an ao texture with a decal texture so that the ao texture does not cause the decal to become transparent?

Edited Gotha Rensa on Guardian to remove the branches on the gloves and shoes, along with removing all the junk on the hips. Worked well, but I noticed that there was a bleeding issue on the backside that was previously hidden. No problem, I'll use an ao texture to cut the problem areas of the body. So, I made the below ao texture, applied it, and loaded up the game.

View attachment 142851

Unfortunately, I learned that the leggings of Gotha Rensa use a decal texture, so the above ao texture causes a transparent effect, like so:

View attachment 142852

Any suggestions would be welcome.
I'm not quite sure what you're trying to do here...you want to show your butt?
If so, try using the following textures, which I've edited appropriately.

Attachments

pew_00_lb_0053_dec.dds
1.3 MB · Views: 82

randomshock

Avid Affiliate
I'm not quite sure what you're trying to do here...you want to show your butt?
If so, try using the following textures, which I've edited appropriately.

Ah, no. The opposite, actually. Here is the issue with Gotha Rensa when removing the things around the hips:
bleed_issues.jpg

No partcut exists for this because it is normally covered. I was trying to use the ao.dds to cut the body so it would not bleed through the leggings. But, since the leggings use a decal texture, it made them a bit transparent.

Did play around with some alternate styling for fun :smile:
alternate_styling.jpg

Wsx9918

Potential Patron
캡처4.PNG

Could you tell me which file I should delete to nude the armor I wrote in numbers? As shown in the example,
ex)pmyf_02_lb_0001.pac

Entropy

Potential Patron
For those who want Maegu weapon to hide when not in use. Thanks for suzu for providing files. I renamed them to work with Maegu.
Have fun

Edit: file path for those who don't know. Extract it to the file. Don't worry if your file path doesn't look like this just extract to 27_pkow file.
BlackDesert\Paz\files_to_patch\character\model\1_pc\27_pkow
Thank you for sharing this. how did you do this in case I want to hide weapons for other classes?

zYuko

Content Creator
hrjGJDY.jpg
xd7o7xW.jpg
ptNDPWN.jpg
I might not upload it because it might interfere with the fake nails that someone else did.
So cute. With little things, the model looks more natural. I think this should be in the original game, if they talk about "remastered".

Dj.Xtremo

Casual Client
hrjGJDY.jpg
xd7o7xW.jpg
ptNDPWN.jpg
Cool! While you're at it, have you ever tried to work the breasts? make them look more natural.

Jackson Wang

Vivacious Visitor
hrjGJDY.jpg
xd7o7xW.jpg
ptNDPWN.jpg
Oh, i like this and can't wait to want it!

DaneJohn

Casual Client
Thank you for sharing this. how did you do this in case I want to hide weapons for other classes?
I had suzu's Dracaniaidleweapon hide file. inside the weapon folder there is two files 99,98. I then used paz browser to find maegue weapon file with similar name or the ones with similarity. for maegue 104_kor,105_kol. 104 =98, 105 =99. Example: pkow_00_kor_0001_in (Maegu) = pqw_00_bsg_0001_in (Dracania). I renamed suzu' Dracania file to maegue ones. you will also find similarity like pqw_01_bsg_0007_a1_in. = pkow_01_kor_0006_a1_in. You change it to appropriate pac names looking through paz browser. then you create weapon folder in 27_pkow folder
then create two folders according to paz browser. for example for mague 27_pkow\weapon\104_kor and 27_pkow\weapon\105_kol. then put renamed dracania file to the appropriate folders. Kol folder should have all pac files with "Kol" on it. same for the other one.

Hope the steps I gave is not too confusing. I will try to answer any question or doubt you have. UndercoverPervert UndercoverPervert or suzu ( 鈴 suzu ( 鈴 might able to explain better than me.

kimslf

Casual Client
1674458725571.png

1674458926677.png

In the in.pac, the amulet bag disappears, but the amulet bag does not disappear while holding the weapon.
What did I do wrong?

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
I had suzu's Dracaniaidleweapon hide file. inside the weapon folder there is two files 99,98. I then used paz browser to find maegue weapon file with similar name or the ones with similarity. for maegue 104_kor,105_kol. 104 =98, 105 =99. Example: pkow_00_kor_0001_in (Maegu) = pqw_00_bsg_0001_in (Dracania). I renamed suzu' Dracania file to maegue ones. you will also find similarity like pqw_01_bsg_0007_a1_in. = pkow_01_kor_0006_a1_in. You change it to appropriate pac names looking through paz browser. then you create weapon folder in 27_pkow folder
then create two folders according to paz browser. for example for mague 27_pkow\weapon\104_kor and 27_pkow\weapon\105_kol. then put renamed dracania file to the appropriate folders. Kol folder should have all pac files with "Kol" on it. same for the other one.

Hope the steps I gave is not too confusing. I will try to answer any question or doubt you have. UndercoverPervert UndercoverPervert or suzu ( 鈴 suzu ( 鈴 might able to explain better than me.
5SE381g.jpg

main weapon
bsE5A7K.jpg

auxiliary weapon

Simply replace the files with "_in" with dummy files.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.