Nude Mods for the Female characters in BlackDesertOnline (2 Viewers)

Sunja66

Avid Affiliate
Anybody knows the file names of the Canape, Parilla, Venecil, Desert Camouflage and Venia Riding Attire Costumes? I guess they are different for each class. Maybe there is a list anywhere?

Dream Angel

Content Creator
Modder
Author
Editor
Anybody knows the file names of the Canape, Parilla, Venecil, Desert Camouflage and Venia Riding Attire Costumes? I guess they are different for each class. Maybe there is a list anywhere?

DaneJohn

Casual Client
wish all the information and links on one thread so people don't need to ask for everything XD. I get you can use search but only if you know what you are looking for. Good thing community is helpful towards new people.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
When using mods, first enable the "Show file extensions" option in the Widows folder settings.
Otherwise, you will not know what file is what.

In this case, the extension of the texture file is dds.
The file extension of polygon model is pac.

Looking at the images you guys uploaded, the files are 100% misplaced.

That said, I don't feel like explaining in detail.
Please ask someone kindly.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
SotiIN1.jpg
Specular is disabled.

EDIT : My file has even more transparency. Please accept the difference in appearance.

Attachments

pvw_10_lb_0055_hair_sp.dds
341.5 KB · Views: 366

Nicknero

3D Artist
Coder
Modder
Editor
Hey Suzu, does the bodysliders zip file fix the broken boobs patcher? And, if so, where do I need to put it?
That zip is like 3 or 4 classes old and will crash your game if you try to use it. (Unless Suzu updated it and I missed that?)
Just use resorepless to generate new custom sliders. Be prepared to redo that when Maegu releases.

DaneJohn

Casual Client
Instead of explaining the same things for 1000+ times, I just have people watch my explanation I put on repeat.

Thanks, I learned something new, now I know bit more how mod works. Mine is very basic structure. Learned how meta injector will identify folders and I don't need to put it inside reso folder for it to install correctly. Thanks again. hope Suzu put your link on main page so suzu and others don't need to explain again and again to new people.

sense1776

Potential Patron
Is there a solution to the amount of clipping? Just random bits of arm/leg poking through a bunch of different outfits. Sometimes it's minor, other times the character has their whole ass tits clipping through.

rounlet

Potential Patron
스크린샷_20221224_111918.png

You've done something special.
Marvelous!

Thank you for your help.
If you have time, I would appreciate it how put pubic hair in the texture.

Although I've already had enough help.
Thanks a lot!

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
TRPPOvh.jpg
NhyyqFK.jpg

Ranger and Dark Knight were corrected because the pubic hair mesh did not fit against the new body.
In addition, these two characters can change the color of their pubic hair individually.
I was going to upload them right away, but I'll hold off for a while.

EDIT : I plan to gradually create other characters so that they can change their pubic hair color individually.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
TRPPOvh.jpg
NhyyqFK.jpg

Ranger and Dark Knight were corrected because the pubic hair mesh did not fit against the new body.
In addition, these two characters can change the color of their pubic hair individually.
I was going to upload them right away, but I'll hold off for a while.

EDIT : I plan to gradually create other characters so that they can change their pubic hair color individually.
CChZMhp.jpg
gXRijQ0.jpg
SyGnSNm.jpg
7ExM2PI.jpg
hlh2hcB.jpg
YlnRZzb.jpg

Five possible textures for color coding of pubic hair
Colors can be changed. If you have Photoshop and other techniques, you can change the color of the pubic hair.
I don't upload it because I don't feel like it yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.