Nude Mods for the Female characters in BlackDesertOnline (4 Viewers)

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
sorry i have a problem
I put gamecommondata in D:\Black\XKBD\Paz\files_to_patch
After injecting with Meta Injector, the game cannot be started. What is the reason?
Since I use Google Translate to watch the teaching, there may be some misunderstandings

Here is my file installation process:
1: BDOToolkit Installer is placed in D:\Black\XKBD\Paz\ Press Enter to install
2: Download Latest Black Desert Mods and extract it to D:\Black\XKBD\Paz\
3: Download the latest Nude to D:\Black\XKBD\Paz\files_to_patch
4: Copy the character in files_to_patch to D:\Black\XKBD
5: Copy gamecommondata to D:\Black\XKBD
6: Turn on Meta Injector injection and select the default

After this step the error started to occur
If the gamecommondata folder remains in D:\Black\XKBD\Paz\files_to_patch when injecting, the game will not start

If you delete the gamecommondata folder first and then inject it, the game can start, but the appearance will be damaged...
How to solve this
Re-upload body slider
Use it.

binbinwinwin

Potential Patron
Huh, yeah you're right. But that is really weird because I didn't change anything about the armature or weights at all during my tests. But you're right, the neck bone doesn't have any vertex group assigned. o.O

Your Fix uhmmm. The neck looks to be aligned in the right direction now but it's suddenly a lot smaller. And something weird influences the arms all of the sudden. xD

View attachment 139096
View attachment 139097

Let's see if I can fix this now that I know what the issue is.

Edit- Oh what the heck. The neck is now influenced by customization sliders, and not the head. I thought that was never the case before...

Edit2- Thanks to our lord and savior UndercoverPervert, I can now extract DAE from a pac with fixed bones which doesn't mess up missing weights and stuff. So I could fix my modified body by transferring the weights over from a new fixed default body.

View attachment 139113

Looks good now. In case anyone wants, I'll attach this body as well.

It looks so great.
By the way, how can I get the nipple piercings files?

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
I don't know if you asked me about the issue of the game crashing when applying mods.
And I am not crashing.
I think those problems are elsewhere. So please ask the engineers instead of asking me.

This thread is just a free offer of a modded model.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Since only the ranger is a single color, I would like to assign the same color to any of the characters.
If you wish, I will accept.
JJ0VNXX.jpg

I shared Ranger's pubic hair with Woosa as no one had requested it.
Please put it in Woosa's armor folder.

Attachments

38_underwear.zip
100.2 KB · Views: 206

Tegialan

Avid Affiliate
Did you put the textures in the 14_sho folder?
Textures must be placed in the texture folder.
Yes, but it didn't work. I put the textures in the folder "H:\Black Desert\Paz\files_to_patch\.resorepless\character\texture\" and the *.pac file in the folder "H:\Black Desert\Paz\files_to_patch\.resorepless\character\model\1_pc \7_pvw\armor\14_sho\". I swapped the two texture files, did the test with both texture file modes. I'm using your latest partcutdesc. Thank you again for your responses and uploaded files.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Yes, but it didn't work. I put the textures in the folder "H:\Black Desert\Paz\files_to_patch\.resorepless\character\texture\" and the *.pac file in the folder "H:\Black Desert\Paz\files_to_patch\.resorepless\character\model\1_pc \7_pvw\armor\14_sho\". I swapped the two texture files, did the test with both texture file modes. I'm using your latest partcutdesc. Thank you again for your responses and uploaded files.
The 14_sho folder you uploaded contains the pac and textures of the original files, so please do not place them as they are.
It is only a reference file.
I uploaded it for you to modify it by yourself.
You can only place the two textures below the file "H:\BlackDesert\Paz\files_to_patch\character\texture\".
Try to place them in the

sanghee

Potential Patron
2022-12-26_20982705.JPG
2022-12-26_20947924.JPG

2022-12-26_874770111.JPG
2022-12-26_874780837.JPG
2022-12-26_874784490.JPG

Unnecessary split lines inside the lower legs cause extreme dark and bright polarization in the front and back And there's a split line that runs from the neck to the tailbone This is a Mystic nude body
Is there a new body that has been modified?

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
View attachment 141867View attachment 141868
View attachment 141873View attachment 141874View attachment 141875

Unnecessary split lines inside the lower legs cause extreme dark and bright polarization in the front and back And there's a split line that runs from the neck to the tailbone This is a Mystic nude body
Is there a new body that has been modified?
I replaced it because it seemed to have failed to replace it.

sanghee

Potential Patron
2022-12-27_142634910.JPG

Mystic's poo hole is too close to Boji and long and big. If you have time, please edit it

2022-12-28_204529858.JPG

This is Makalu armor Even if I want to wear it, there is a remaining texture on the back, so I am delaying my purchase Please edit it

Last edited:

jacky681227

Potential Patron
Excuse me, is there a texture missing in the part circled in red in the picture?
How can I solve this problem?

Attachments

• 33.png
    33.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 168

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.