Nude Mods for the Female characters in BlackDesertOnline (8 Viewers)

Hirador

Potential Patron
LwQV9u5.jpg
Dark Knight head textures modified for Woosa.
I am using the second head for my character, so it is 0002, but you can use it if you rename it to what you have created.
0001 for the first, 0003 for the third.
If it is number 1, it is 0001, if it is number 3, it is 0003.
Hi Suzu, just to clarify, does this mean Woosa's head model is actually from the Dark Knight? So I can use my Dark Knight's face sliders to transfer to Woosa?
Thank you!

rounlet

Potential Patron
Just add the starter innerwear pac file and pubic hair textures "pkw_00_uw_0001_dec.dds" changed to pubic hair mesh "00_uw_0000 , 00_uw_0001".
Suzu I started BDO again thanks to you.
Thank you, but there's still a lot I don't know because I've just started.

I saw a picture of your woosa with pubic hair.
Could you explain a more detail process with Woosa as an example?

Currently, I have applied the mod through resorepless and your texture,
but I have not completed about pubic hair.

mushin

Potential Patron
hey guys im new to this whole thing, im a bit lost on what I need to do to get the nude mod to work for Woosa.
I got the other nude mods to work Woosa's nude mod only worked with the character creation underwear all other skins removes most of her body. what do I need to download/do. I can find her nude mod file but no steps on how to fix it etc.

thanks guys!

paopu

Casual Client
hey guys im new to this whole thing, im a bit lost on what I need to do to get the nude mod to work for Woosa.
I got the other nude mods to work Woosa's nude mod only worked with the character creation underwear all other skins removes most of her body. what do I need to download/do. I can find her nude mod file but no steps on how to fix it etc.

thanks guys!
Are you using partcutdesc.xml? If not, download (it's in first page). Then, put in character folder.

mushin

Potential Patron
Are you using partcutdesc.xml? If not, download (it's in first page). Then, put in character folder.
Worked kind off, her nipples aren't coloured as they should. Not sure if I have to put the xml in the files to patch character folder or in the main characters folder of the game. Strangely all other nude mods gone now might have the issue where I have to re run meta every time.

paopu

Casual Client
Worked kind off, her nipples aren't coloured as they should. Not sure if I have to put the xml in the files to patch character folder or in the main characters folder of the game. Strangely all other nude mods gone now might have the issue where I have to re run meta every time.
Yes, and you'll run Meta Injector every maintenance to reinstall the mod.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
BLSjXOH.jpg
The figure of the black pocket in the game.
There are too many quest bugs as well as the game engine. I haven't played the game and bought the season pass in a long time, but I can't proceed because of quest bugs!
Too many system bugs, Pearl Abyss!
I'm going to complain about such things as

mushin

Potential Patron
I found out why the nipples aren't textured.. for some reason it fails to patch them. Anyone know how to fix this?

Attachments

• image_2022-12-21_173516640.png
    image_2022-12-21_173516640.png
    484.9 KB · Views: 85

paopu

Casual Client

mushin

Potential Patron
its so strange even if all files are patched correctly it doesn't show the nipples.

Attachments

• image_2022-12-21_193551374.png
    image_2022-12-21_193551374.png
    454.7 KB · Views: 211

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.