Nude Mods for the Female characters in BlackDesertOnline (5 Viewers)

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
You're using -refAllBones during export from pac to DAE right? I'm assuming you're importing directly to 3ds Max, could you try importing to Blender (3.4.0 or newer), without any bone fixing options in Blender, and export to FBX (or again to DAE) and then load that file in 3ds Max, see if that addresses the broken bones?
Yes, I use that command to extract.
I can think of other problems, so I'll give it another thought.

PACtool.exe -c -refAllBones pew_00_nude_0001_noalpha.pac bones\pew_01.pab
PAUSE

UndercoverPervert

Content Creator
Yes, I use that command to extract.
I can think of other problems, so I'll give it another thought.

PACtool.exe -c -refAllBones pew_00_nude_0001_noalpha.pac bones\pew_01.pab
PAUSE
It might be that 3ds Max still deletes some of the bones when you import and then export, could you import to Blender first and then export as FBX to use in 3ds? The Ranger skeleton should have 238 bones.
I found out how to avoid Bad UV.
Also I want to explain the "Bad UV" errors - they always happened, but pactool didn't report them before version 1.4.0, it's part of the reason why it always misaligned or "corrupted" normals, it's why I heavily recommend you ALWAYS import your final mesh to Blender (version 3.4.0 or newer if using DAE, so that it would also import correct normals), and export with Better Collada, the plugin saves more information and pactool uses it directly instead of attempting to generate it.
If you do not want to use the plugin, pactool 1.4.0 or newer will also differ in behavior compared to old pactool, which had the commands -mergeNearbyTBNs -gramSchmidt enabled by default, that is what worked around MOST shadow/seam issues, but the normals were still generated practically from scratch, which still causes incorrect normals, black spots, misaligned textures (all the issues you had to fix with trial and error by checking the model in-game repeatedly), using the plugin is supposed to allow you to avoid that because it should be much more accurate.

aizen53

Modder
ZH5LDq4.jpg

This file has my modified skin weight added to the mesh.
It is not the original skin weight.
I upload the blender file for your reference.
Please try to modify it with your own skills.
not sure if you are interested but this should be the correct armature for ranger, i just used -refAllBones

Attachments

Ranger_new_nudebody_.rar
644.9 KB · Views: 119

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
It might be that 3ds Max still deletes some of the bones when you import and then export, could you import to Blender first and then export as FBX to use in 3ds? The Ranger skeleton should have 238
This blender file is the file just before importing into the pac file.
If you select only the body in the selection output, the bones without skin weight influences will be removed and output.
This does not cause any problems.
Because the bones will merge into a bone with the same name when imported.
The missing bones are intentional on my part.

UndercoverPervert

Content Creator
Because the bones will merge into a bone with the same name when imported.
Yes but the mesh might deform if the bone does not match the position, size, rotation, etc of the original bone, but removing completely unrelated bones SHOULD be fine (although still not recommended).
I've asked aizen to test the file you sent and import it with pactool, the mesh did deform, with the base skeleton exported from the default body and transferred to your mesh, it imported correctly, in the post above your should be the working file, although I'm not sure if it addresses any of the customization issues you were encountering, though I'm pretty sure those would be caused by the bad normals generated previously.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
yjZaFv3.jpg
I thought it turned out well.

iydyPGY.jpg

A black spot was found on the right wrist.
Hmmm... too bad.
I guess I'm not done uploading yet.

aizen53

Modder
yjZaFv3.jpg

iydyPGY.jpg

Hmmm... too bad.
there's a work around for this:
export your mesh as FBX with 3ds/maya
import to blender and import ranger body with correct armature
link you mesh with the correct armature and export
repac with pactool and convert to dae, and import again to blender, it should look correct with not black spots
you can also right click and choose shade smooth or shade auto smooth, some times shade smooth gives better results.

Attachments

pew_00_nude_0001_noalpha.rar
358.1 KB · Views: 101

aizen53

Modder
you can also use both shade smooth and shade auto smooth.
select the vertices that you want it to be affected only by shade smooth, then click on Mesh > Normals > Average > Corner Angle

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
you can also use both shade smooth and shade auto smooth.
select the vertices that you want it to be affected only by shade smooth, then click on Mesh > Normals > Average > Corner Angle

I mainly use maya 2023.1 and 3ds max 2023.
They have the same features of course.
I use blender only for checking and extracting dae files.

UndercoverPervert

Content Creator
yjZaFv3.jpg

iydyPGY.jpg

Hmmm... too bad.
There's a visible seam on the underside of the arm and the back, if you loaded the mesh (from DAE) into Blender, you must use Blender 3.4.0 or newer or it'll also re-calculate normals.

Blender older than 3.4.0 (or with "Custom Normals" disabled when importing):
1667008549126.png
1667008674123.png
1667008698171.png
1667008786224.png
1667008800354.png

Blender 3.4.0 with "Custom Normals" enabled when importing:
1667008628293.png
1667008740506.png
1667008752103.png
1667008815700.png
1667008829016.png

This happens because of how the default BDO meshes are made, and recalculating normals for these things is difficult, it's why after so many attempts with pactool I resorted to just preserving more data with tangents and bitangents, skipping (re)calculations entirely.

Last edited:

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
JcIfoLX.jpg

Now I am going to connect the body of the tamer.

QWcbb2Z.jpg

Fit the mesh joints.
After this, they are merged into a single unit.

Last edited:

dwnlad

Modder
Hello all, I'm new here. Can anyone please help, how to make the female characters go nude only when we turn ON the underwear toggle (showing nude instead of showing the underwear)? I don't want my characters nude when they're wearing costumes and armors. I want them to be nude only when I toggled ON the underwear mode.

Thanks in advance

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
YJoP6tj.jpg

It appears that the new pactool 1.4.0 or later versions do not extract the Dark Knight PAC files.
It cannot be opened with Blender 3.4 or earlier.
Maybe I should use the file I extracted with the older version.
Of them, as long as there is nothing wrong in the game, I'm good to go.

I'm done for the day because I've broken my motivational back.
I'll get to the other characters some other time.

UndercoverPervert

Content Creator
YJoP6tj.jpg

It appears that the new pactool 1.4.0 or later versions do not extract the Dark Knight PAC files.
It cannot be opened with Blender 3.4 or earlier.
Maybe I should use the file I extracted with the older version.
Of them, as long as there is nothing wrong in the game, I'm good to go.

I'm done for the day because I've broken my motivational back.
I'll get to the other characters some other time.
What pac file did you try to convert, I'm assuming the body? Can you upload the DAE files that were generated? It looks like there's a formatting error which is causing the mesh to fail to import into Blender.

phyler50

Potential Patron
I'm playing as Corsair, and no matter what I do, I can't get her underwear to not show. I add the CorsairNude.zip files to files_to_patch and ran the injector. Underwear always shows. What do I need to do? I also added Characters before Corsair_nudebody.zip and same thing: underwear shows over breasts and pelvic area.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
What pac file did you try to convert, I'm assuming the body? Can you upload the DAE files that were generated? It looks like there's a formatting error which is causing the mesh to fail to import into Blender.
The file is an extracted nude of the Dark Knight, but I can't open it in all applications.

Attachments

pdw_00_nude_0001_mesh00_lod1-2-3.zip
929.8 KB · Views: 76

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
All characters have the package costumes implemented, but it seems that Drakania was implemented late. partcutdesc.xml was after editing, so please write the following line.
This will avoid a bald head.
zhJFBKN.jpg

<CutType Name="2021H_W_Hel"> ⇐ Write the following two on this line

<File>1_Pc/25_PQW/Armor/13_Hel/PQW_10_Hel_0047.pac</File>
<File>1_Pc/25_PQW/Armor/13_Hel/PQW_10_Hel_0047_01.pac</File>

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.