Nude Mods for the Female characters in BlackDesertOnline (5 Viewers)

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
eiFjrgk.jpg

Ranger, Tamer, and Sorceress are early models from the opening.
For some reason, these three characters have many bugs when modified.
For me, they are my least favorite characters.
I have made several bodies and skin-weighted them in various patterns to test them in the game.
I'm a little fed up, but I'm looking forward to the pactool being updated, Open BD being uploaded, and new modders being introduced... but it's hard to see them... very disappointing.
I used to concentrate on making them, but it's getting frustrating now, so I'm working on it day by day, so just sit tight and wait!

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
eiFjrgk.jpg

Ranger, Tamer, and Sorceress are early models from the opening.
For some reason, these three characters have many bugs when modified.
For me, they are my least favorite characters.
I have made several bodies and skin-weighted them in various patterns to test them in the game.
I'm a little fed up, but I'm looking forward to the pactool being updated, Open BD being uploaded, and new modders being introduced... but it's hard to see them... very disappointing.
I used to concentrate on making them, but it's getting frustrating now, so I'm working on it day by day, so just sit tight and wait!
WSwTW3q.jpg

You would think it would be well done as far as this image is concerned, but it is not at all.
Even if you copy the default skin weight, if you play with the body slider, it changes the body a ton.
I need a long time to fix it.
I hate ranger body modifications so I'll leave it alone for a while.
I will start with another character.

Last edited:

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
WSwTW3q.jpg

You would think it would be well done as far as this image is concerned, but it is not at all.
Even if you copy the default skin weight, if you play with the body slider, it changes the body a ton.
I hate ranger body modifications so I'll leave it alone for a while.
I will start with another character.
There are many errors in the Black Desert character files.
Especially when it comes to skin weight, it is a bone selection error.
I am not sure if the modeler or the rigger made a mistake, but there is a mistake on the arms.
Once it is done, it is impossible to fix it because it affects the animation and XML files.
The effect is very noticeable in the initial character. (It's a total nuisance for the alterations).
I can fix it if I take the time, but I don't find the Black Desert modifications that appealing anymore, so I'll do it when I feel like it.
If not, I will leave it alone for the rest of my life.

EDIT: The Influence 0 skin weights you have on your Black Desert character for the body sliders are very strange.

UndercoverPervert

Content Creator
If all is well, import it into a PAC file.
Next, verify that there are no anomalies in the game.
If there are any anomalies, fix them again.
If there is any abnormality, fix it again, and then test it

I dislike rangers because of the skin weight bug.
Even copying the original skin weights causes bugs.
It always forces a lot of trial and error.
Ranger always uses a lot of time, so hold off for a while

Did you export the Ranger body with the -refAllBones command? This should fix the skeleton being broken and the weights should match when re-imported to the game.
Also if you export with the Better Collada plugin in Blender (the version I modified) it should allow pactool to import normals correctly, which should significantly reduce (or completely eliminate) import mistakes previously made by pactool, you can test it by exporting any mesh and re-importing it to the same or different pac file, it should look and behave identically to the original.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Did you export the Ranger body with the -refAllBones command? This should fix the skeleton being broken and the weights should match when re-imported to the game.
Also if you export with the Better Collada plugin in Blender (the version I modified) it should allow pactool to import normals correctly, which should significantly reduce (or completely eliminate) import mistakes previously made by pactool, you can test it by exporting any mesh and re-importing it to the same or different pac file, it should look and behave identically to the original.
MpO1m0h.jpg
KfVtNud.jpg

The same is true for the extraction using the command you are talking about.
If you use the body slider to deform the body
The original skin weight of the ranger's spine bone would result in this.
In the end, the only way to fix it is to fix it steadily.

UndercoverPervert

Content Creator
MpO1m0h.jpg
KfVtNud.jpg

The same is true for the extraction using the command you are talking about.
If you use the body slider to deform the body
The original skin weight of the ranger's spine bone would result in this.
In the end, the only way to fix it is to fix it steadily.
Are you sure it's the weights and not the normals? I've seen similar issues due to incorrect normals being imported, make sure you are exporting using Blender with the Better Collada plugin, and before you export, verify that the normals are not flipped, if you import Collada to Blender it won't use correct normals unless you use version 3.4.0 (you can work around this issue by importing another format like FBX).
I know you use 3ds for most of your work, and you can keep doing that, but your final export should be with the Better Collada plugin, it gives pactool more data to import with better accuracy. If you are already doing that, could you please screenshot the output of pactool when you import to pac?

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Are you sure it's the weights and not the normals? I've seen similar issues due to incorrect normals being imported, make sure you are exporting using Blender with the Better Collada plugin, and before you export, verify that the normals are not flipped, if you import Collada to Blender it won't use correct normals unless you use version 3.4.0 (you can work around this issue by importing another format like FBX).
I know you use 3ds for most of your work, and you can keep doing that, but your final export should be with the Better Collada plugin, it gives pactool more data to import with better accuracy. If you are already doing that, could you please screenshot the output of pactool when you import to pac?
All the steps described here by you have been completed.
I checked the normals in maya and they are normal.
I have no problems with other characters.
The Better Collada plugin also shows influences with skin weight 0, which confuses me.
In maya I remove all non-influence skinweight.
Well, I will make ranger again when I feel like it.

Mr_Rata

Potential Patron
suzu ( 鈴 suzu ( 鈴

Hello, do you allow me constructive critic? I personally do not like the body of the tamer, the size of the tits does not correspond to the oirignal body, and the tits are too small .. I think you should respect the original form And additionally ..

Last edited:

UndercoverPervert

Content Creator
All the steps described here by you have been completed.
I checked the normals in maya and they are normal.
I have no problems with other characters.
The Better Collada plugin also shows influences with skin weight 0, which confuses me.
In maya I remove all non-influence skinweight.
Well, I will make ranger again when I feel like it.
Is this something you can reproduce with the original mesh? As in do you get the same issues if you follow this process: ranger default body pac -> export with pactool 1.4.0 or newer with -refAllBones -> import to Blender 3.4.0 -> export again with Better Collada -> import with pactool? Because if so that would indicate a potential export/import issue

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Is this something you can reproduce with the original mesh? As in do you get the same issues if you follow this process: ranger default body pac -> export with pactool 1.4.0 or newer with -refAllBones -> import to Blender 3.4.0 -> export again with Better Collada -> import with pactool? Because if so that would indicate a potential export/import issue
wyjKTr7.jpg

This is when the original mesh is imported with pactool.
However, it also appears with modified meshes.
And you can import it.
In the case of Guardian, the "position too high", but there was no abnormality after the import was completed.

Attached is the original PAC for Ranger. Please verify and see.

Attachments

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
suzu ( 鈴 suzu ( 鈴

Hello, do you allow me constructive critic? I personally do not like the body of the tamer, the size of the tits does not correspond to the oirignal body, and the tits are too small .. I think you should respect the original form And additionally ..

Would you allow me to make some suggestions? If you consider it interesting, for those who like alternatives ... it would be great if you think to make an alternative mode in underwear + accessories ... and additionally a topless mode with panties only.
Are you asking me to interchange accessories and body parts?
I probably won't do it.
The waist of the tamer's original body is like a tube and doesn't fit with many outfits.
If I completely rebuilt the body, that would likely increase other requirements, so I won't do that either.
Please ask another modeler to do it.

aurraro

Potential Patron
hello,author,what is Fairy costume's file,i want to delete it to recovery normal. just this costume.
Much appreciate.

Mr_Rata

Potential Patron
Are you asking me to interchange accessories and body parts?
I probably won't do it.
The waist of the tamer's original body is like a tube and doesn't fit with many outfits.
If I completely rebuilt the body, that would likely increase other requirements, so I won't do that either.
Please ask another modeler to do it.
Sorry; I think I was explained bad .. By example with your body model.. if you wear cibelius... the boobs not fit and too small... some outfit look strange.. but it only my opinion.

About clothes stuff.. just forgot it..was and stupid question.

UndercoverPervert

Content Creator
wyjKTr7.jpg

This is when the original mesh is imported with pactool.
However, it also appears with modified meshes.
And you can import it.
In the case of Guardian, the "position too high", but there was no abnormality after the import was completed.

Attached is the original PAC for Ranger. Please verify and see.
Are you sure that you exported the dae with Better Collada? Because it didn't mention Tangent and Bitangent data at the top, can you send the dae file you tried to import in the screenshot?
Also "position too high" aborts the import for whatever data that caused it, could you also send a file that produces that error?

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Are you sure that you exported the dae with Better Collada? Because it didn't mention Tangent and Bitangent data at the top, can you send the dae file you tried to import in the screenshot?
Also "position too high" aborts the import for whatever data that caused it, could you also send a file that produces that error?
The mistake was made when the file was written to the DAT file.
The original DAE file was normal.
One problem solved.
I found out how to avoid Bad UV.
That is, once I saved my mesh in FBX, loaded it into blender, saved it in better collada, and imported it in pactool, the bad UVs stopped appearing.
I haven't tested it in game yet, but I will check it after I adjust the skin weight.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
UtL1Eyv.jpg
Even if you follow the procedure, it will not work unless you eventually modify the skin weight.
The initial model of the character has a bone error.
It does not follow the naming convention that it should be symmetrical.
Both arms have it. They have the wrong sub-bones for the main bone. So, mirror copies of the original left and right sides will result in an error.
Rangers and tamers are the problems.
In this image, I have corrected from the breast down, but not yet the collarbone area at the chest and shoulders.
This would be complete if you all didn't use the modified body sliders, but since you will use them, this will be incomplete.
But I'm sick of this area myself, so it's in my best interest to have someone else who is a competent modder create it for me.

UndercoverPervert

Content Creator
Even if you follow the procedure, it will not work unless you eventually modify the skin weight.
The initial model of the character has a bone error.
You're using -refAllBones during export from pac to DAE right? I'm assuming you're importing directly to 3ds Max, could you try importing to Blender (3.4.0 or newer), without any bone fixing options in Blender, and export to FBX (or again to DAE) and then load that file in 3ds Max, see if that addresses the broken bones?

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
ZH5LDq4.jpg

This file has my modified skin weight added to the mesh.
It is not the original skin weight.
I upload the blender file for your reference.
Please try to modify it with your own skills.

Attachments

Ranger_new_nudebody_blend.zip
717.3 KB · Views: 90

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.