Nude Mods for the Female characters in BlackDesertOnline (7 Viewers)

OctoMonster

Avid Affiliate
Sorry for the inconvenience. We are working as hard as we can on finding and fixing all the issues.

Undertow forum is a complex system that involves many different parts and pieces that need to be configured and fine tuned to work together properly.

Unfortunately we were unable to simply transfer ownership of the existing server, we only received some core files and core configs, but we had to set it all up from scratch on the brand new server, and set up all systems around the xenforo's core.

The same glitch could not be happening again, this has to be something new. Are there any other reports of people being unable to upload files? What are you trying to upload and where exactly? Could you try uploading it again? It may trigger an error message which may be able to find somewhere in logs.

I have not had issues uploading but I have seen a similar issue with retrieving data from the site. About half of the images embedded in to posts do not load. Images or files attached to posts will not download. Chrome will sit at 0KB for a full minute and then say it failed to download the files. Also many user avatars are missing. Clearing cache or using alternate browsers does not fix the issue.

I have not, however, seen this issue in the past week or so. If it occurs again I will get a wireshark log for you.

Wrecksler

Staff
Admin
I have not had issues uploading but I have seen a similar issue with retrieving data from the site. About half of the images embedded in to posts do not load. Images or files attached to posts will not download. Chrome will sit at 0KB for a full minute and then say it failed to download the files. Also many user avatars are missing. Clearing cache or using alternate browsers does not fix the issue.

I have not, however, seen this issue in the past week or so. If it occurs again I will get a wireshark log for you.
Well, we only fixed it a couple weeks ago, so it's possible it's solved. But if you have those issues again let me know.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Are you trying to attach images to your forum posts, uploading content to the Resources section, or uploading content to the Media section?

I think the fix would be similar in all 3 cases but I wanted to try to get more details so we can pinpoint what's causing it.
Sorry for the inconvenience. We are working as hard as we can on finding and fixing all the issues.

Undertow forum is a complex system that involves many different parts and pieces that need to be configured and fine tuned to work together properly.

Unfortunately we were unable to simply transfer ownership of the existing server, we only received some core files and core configs, but we had to set it all up from scratch on the brand new server, and set up all systems around the xenforo's core.

The same glitch could not be happening again, this has to be something new. Are there any other reports of people being unable to upload files? What are you trying to upload and where exactly? Could you try uploading it again? It may trigger an error message which may be able to find somewhere in logs.
Cannot upload compressed (ZIP) files.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
That pussy is too realistic, where u find this? Is it a real image or scanned from a real flesh u know?
This is a real image taken with a smartphone.
I paste it into a nude texture and edit it.
Then I adjust the UVs to match the 3D file.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Unfortunately, it still seems that neither ZIP files nor texture files can be uploaded using Attach files.
Please be patient.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Please, try again. I think I found the issue.
I respect your efforts.
I was able to upload it.
ZtOfaIV.jpg
r1Gv3Vm.jpg

Added some weapon hiding when waiting for Drakania

I was going to upload it, but it looks like there's another bug on this site...
I can't upload the file so I have to abort it.

serzh

Potential Patron
Hello, what could be causing this error? It wasn't there before.
The following files could not be fixed: character/model/l_pc/24_pfw/armor/12_foot/pfw_00_foot_0001_dm.pac
-------------- Overall results --------------
Corrected: 3380 Not corrected: 1 Missed: 0
I put only your black desert world, everything according to the instructions.
sorry maybe so

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Hello, what could be causing this error? It wasn't there before.
The following files could not be fixed: character/model/l_pc/24_pfw/armor/12_foot/pfw_00_foot_0001_dm.pac
-------------- Overall results --------------
Corrected: 3380 Not corrected: 1 Missed: 0
I put only your black desert world, everything according to the instructions.
sorry maybe so
That file was no longer used after this week's update and was removed from the game.
So there is no problem to delete that pac file.
Basically, please understand that files that are not in the game client cannot be patched.

serzh

Potential Patron
That file was no longer used after this week's update and was removed from the game.
So there is no problem to delete that pac file.
Basically, please understand that files that are not in the game client cannot be patched.
Yes, everything is clear now, as you explained. Thank you.

paopu

Casual Client
Hello. Suzu. Using your last partcutdesc file, I noticed body hole in some Sorc outfits (Cavaro and armor skins like grunil). Don't know if other classes has the same problem. So I'm posting this so you know.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Hello. Suzu. Using your last partcutdesc file, I noticed body hole in some Sorc outfits (Cavaro and armor skins like grunil). Don't know if other classes has the same problem. So I'm posting this so you know.
There are no holes in the body of the sorceress in my game.
Please upload a screenshot once.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Posting Cavaro. Maybe a file conflict? I'll investigate.
I can't verify this as it is not currently sold at Cavaro or Cash Shop in Sorceress, but the solution is possible.
You can do it by editing the partcutdesc of the upper body of the outfit.
Add the following line to <CutType Name="PKW_UpperbodyHair">.

<File>1_Pc/1_PHW/Armor/9_Upperbody/PHW_00_UB_0030.pac</File>
<File>1_Pc/1_PHW/Armor/9_Upperbody/PHW_00_UB_0030_dm.pac</File>

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Does the mode works on NA server? Or Russia?
The post you cite is too old for me to answer...
Currently, you can use any official server in any country.
Please ask for help in this thread.
I am a mod model provider, not a patcher provider.

Dj.Xtremo

Casual Client
Hello! Would someone be so kind as to tell me the code for the tamer's Marine Romance costume? I searched for it with the paz_browser but I couldn't find it
2022-08-18_201852962.PNG

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.