Nude Mods for the Female characters in BlackDesertOnline (12 Viewers)

Hirador

Potential Patron
Thank you Suzu!
Also one quick question: If an outfit is clipping through the body, such as breasts and it cannot be fixed by making the breasts smaller in the character creation, that means it needs to be adjusted by modifying the partcutdesc.xml. Is that correct? Which means I need to use 3D editors like Blender or Maya to update the texture?
For example, the thighs of the checkmate outfit clips through, but I cannot fix it by making the thighs skinnier.
2022-04-28_712934614.PNG

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Thank you Suzu!
Also one quick question: If an outfit is clipping through the body, such as breasts and it cannot be fixed by making the breasts smaller in the character creation, that means it needs to be adjusted by modifying the partcutdesc.xml. Is that correct? Which means I need to use 3D editors like Blender or Maya to update the texture?
For example, the thighs of the checkmate outfit clips through, but I cannot fix it by making the thighs skinnier.
View attachment 134260
Even if the polygon mesh is modified in the 3D application, when imported into the game, the default skin weights are applied from the bone file, resulting in clipping.
To avoid this, skin weights must be maintained in the 3D app.
The skin weight of the body is copied to the armor to match the movement.
If this is beyond your 3D app skills, you will have to modify partcutdesc.xml.

Hirador

Potential Patron
Even if the polygon mesh is modified in the 3D application, when imported into the game, the default skin weights are applied from the bone file, resulting in clipping.
To avoid this, skin weights must be maintained in the 3D app.
The skin weight of the body is copied to the armor to match the movement.
If this is beyond your 3D app skills, you will have to modify partcutdesc.xml.
Oh my goodness, that is way beyond my skillset, but thank you for explaining the concept!

Edited: I really like your Charles Rene outfit for the Ranger/Tamer class. It is different from the Charles Rene outfit for Lahn/Valkyrie (which is just topless). If I want the Lahn to have the Ranger's version, do I just copy and rename the Ranger's Charles Rene outfit to the Lahn class? Or is it much more complicated than that?
I hope that made sense. Thank you again and sorry for all the questions!

Last edited:

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Oh my goodness, that is way beyond my skillset, but thank you for explaining the concept!

With regards to swapping armor sets, do I just rename the texture file for that class? For example, I really like your Charles Rene outfit for the Ranger/Tamer class. It is different from the Charles Rene outfit for Lahn/Valkyrie (which is just topless). If I want the Lahn to have the Ranger's version, do I just copy and rename the Ranger's Charles Rene outfit to the Lahn class? Or is it much more complicated than that?
I hope that made sense. Thank you again and sorry for all the questions!
All discussion of armor swaps is prohibited in the Undertow.club.
Please read the notes in the post below.

Hirador

Potential Patron
All discussion of armor swaps is prohibited in the Undertow.club.
Please read the notes in the post below.
Oh oooopsie I apologize, I worded my previous post very poorly. I meant to ask how I can replace your Charles Rene texture for the Ranger class to the Lahn class since they both have that outfit.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Oh oooopsie I apologize, I worded my previous post very poorly. I meant to ask how I can replace your Charles Rene texture for the Ranger class to the Lahn class since they both have that outfit.
Charles Rene has multiple textures for each character.
Not all characters have them, however, and many different color textures exist.
Please look for them.
It may be quicker to look for them in my texture folder. You can find the name of the texture.

xJ4ck

Potential Patron
Put it in the texture folder.
You are amazing! Thank you very much, the only issue I have that the black variant is now replaced with the white one. (not the dark black one) Now I only have to work to out what to do with the "Sweet Dreams" underwear of the same outfit.

Hirador

Potential Patron
Men have two different interests.
Stocking lovers and haters.
Lingerie lovers and nudity lovers.
Oh dear, I'm in trouble.
I've chosen the one with the higher percentage and modified it. LOL!:meow-googlycup:
I hope lingerie was the higher percentage.... I think lingerie shows fashion and class ;)

Last edited:

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Modify partcutdesc.xml
Blackstar body clips and other parts were reworked again.
Uploaded again to the top post

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
vEft7Ak.jpg
hVml5gK.jpg

The pac file name and associated folder placement for the Dark Knight checkmate costume were incorrect and will be corrected.
In addition, I'm also modifying Lahn's checkmate thigh clips.

Lahn's thighs are still do not matching her pants and legs in the swinging animation.
The thigh shaking seems to be larger.
The bone control of the armor and body does not seem to be working well.
I will edit partcutdesc eventually.

I'm hyperlinking to the Updates link below. Please download and fix it. ⇓
Overwrite the character folder.

Last edited:

JHINZY

Potential Patron

Attachments

• 屏幕截图 2022-05-03 001600.png
    屏幕截图 2022-05-03 001600.png
    51.5 KB · Views: 95

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
ugDBhQp.jpg
yF3LB9e.jpg

NPCs that share armor textures with the Dark Knight lack bodies, so nude bodies were added to them.
This will make the Ataraxia in the main quest in the Odraxia region nude.
There are others, so watch out for them when you arrive in Odraxia.

Overwrite the character folder or put the PAC files inside in the new_adult folder.
Don't forget that there is one texture in the texture folder.

Attachments

Ataraxia and more NPC.zip
4.7 MB · Views: 338

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
ugDBhQp.jpg
yF3LB9e.jpg

NPCs that share armor textures with the Dark Knight lack bodies, so nude bodies were added to them.
This will make the Ataraxia in the main quest in the Odraxia region nude.
There are others, so watch out for them when you arrive in Odraxia.

Overwrite the character folder or put the PAC files inside in the new_adult folder.
Don't forget that there is one texture in the texture folder.
9mO5vUH.jpg

Incidentally, there is also a file of this maid, whose sale has been discontinued.
The body is essentially only the hands exposed through the clothes and the legs visible under the skirts.
The clothes have not been altered. If you are interested, you can change the clothes by yourself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.