Nude Mods for the Female characters in BlackDesertOnline (3 Viewers)

wutinan2540

2D Artist
3D Artist
Modder
Help me please.
Mine is like this.
What is the solution?

2022-04-06_914433904.JPG

patches13

Avid Affiliate
suzu ( 鈴 suzu ( 鈴
Thank you for everything you've done for the BDO community, the Dev's may or might not know but your mods play a huge roll on why so many of us play this game! If you decide to come back to this game and want to come to NA, let me know and I'd love to get you a welcoming kit to help start you out! Just let me know)

abubakar

Vivacious Visitor
If there is no one to take over, UNDERTOW will end on June 25.
If I have time until then, I will answer questions.

In fact, the creator of the patcher for the Black Desert mod has been gone for years, so all I have are polygon meshes, textures, and .xml files for the characters.
Other than that, I don't know.
As for in-game verification, I don't play Black Desert anymore, so I can't respond to your request.
please don't leave suzu :frown: setup patreon i'd love to support you!!!! your works are the only thing that keeps me in this game

nudeseeker

Casual Client
please don't leave suzu :frown: setup patreon i'd love to support you!!!! your works are the only thing that keeps me in this game
She wasn't wanted to leave but Japan servers already blocked modding for her. I think she can try EU servers since mods still working like NA server does.

longtzu

Avid Affiliate
Any chance we can get a hide idle weapon mod for Drakania. Thank you Suzu, your other Drakania mods works.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Any chance we can get a hide idle weapon mod for Drakania. Thank you Suzu, your other Drakania mods works.
Makes the weapon invisible when the drakania is idle in non-combat.
Overwrite the character folder.

P.S. Please don't take away my free time. lol

EDIT: Corrected incorrect file name.

Attachments

DracaniaIdleWeaponHide_Fix.zip
88.1 KB · Views: 180

Last edited:

Shioriel

Vivacious Visitor
1649329380714.png

Some reason for maehwa the body doesn't want to load correctly and can't use the sliders cause its crashes the game. (EU version Meta Injector)

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
View attachment 133680
Some reason for maehwa the body doesn't want to load correctly and can't use the sliders cause its crashes the game. (EU version Meta Injector)
I have seen that issue already resolved in another thread.
Look for the resorepless thread.
But from what I know, I have seen the customizationboneparamdesc.xml for the Pearl Abyss test model before.
There it had the maximum breast values.
That value is 5.
Open customizationboneparamdesc.xml in notepad and rewrite the breast values.
Do it yourself without any help from others.
The folder number in the gamecommondata for that character is 21.

Shioriel

Vivacious Visitor
I have seen that issue already resolved in another thread.
Look for the resorepless thread.
But from what I know, I have seen the customizationboneparamdesc.xml for the Pearl Abyss test model before.
There it had the maximum breast values.
That value is 5.
Open customizationboneparamdesc.xml in notepad and rewrite the breast values.
Do it yourself without any help from others.
The folder number in the gamecommondata for that character is 21.
Found it and works now thanks.

truwar

Casual Client
Makes the weapon invisible when the dracania is idle in non-combat.
Overwrite the character folder.

P.S. Please don't take away my free time. lol
Thanks for the files suzu!

I tried your files but they all failed to patch

111.png

i looked in paz browser and found out that the files all begin with "pwq_01" instead of "pwq_00"

222.png

so if anyone want to use these these file, just rename all files from "pwq_00" to "pwq_01"

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Thanks for the files suzu!

I tried your files but they all failed to patch

View attachment 133681

i looked in paz browser and found out that the files all begin with "pwq_01" instead of "pwq_00"

View attachment 133682

so if anyone want to use these these file, just rename all files from "pwq_00" to "pwq_01"
You are right.
Files after 0002 should be renamed to 01.
I rewrote the dummy files by hand, so I missed it.

Last edited:

Entropy

Potential Patron
Thank you Suzu for all you have done. You have made Black Desert so much more enjoyable. Any chance you could help hide Nova awakened weapon when idle?

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Thank you Suzu for all you have done. You have made Black Desert so much more enjoyable. Any chance you could help hide Nova awakened weapon when idle?
I already uploaded the Nova file, but I don't remember where I uploaded it.
So I will re-upload it.
While uploading, I'm also adding the latest version of the weapons sold in the cash store.

And I won't make any more.
There is no limit to what people want.

Supplemental: I'm re-uploading the corrected version of Drakania.

FIX: Nove files

Attachments

NovaWeaponHideFix.zip
97.3 KB · Views: 169

Last edited:

elonmusk1002

Potential Patron
Hi suzu thanks for the mods, do you have a drakania mod with 3d vagina and errect nipples, in game the other girls have the 3d vagina flat nipples, and drakania still has the non 3d version. do you mind sharing the file we need to make the 3d vagina and nipples work. thankyou

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Hi suzu thanks for the mods, do you have a drakania mod with 3d vagina and errect nipples, in game the other girls have the 3d vagina flat nipples, and drakania still has the non 3d version. do you mind sharing the file we need to make the 3d vagina and nipples work. thankyou
Threads are clues to finding the past.
I have already uploaded mine.
You can find it yourself.

Drizz

Vivacious Visitor
2022-04-09_43183161.JPG

2022-04-09_43416735.JPG

2022-04-09_43594745.JPG

2022-04-09_47578052.JPG

Hello Guys.
I modified the Drakania Pearl costume by using the Suzu mode in the past. Drakania models use the Dark Knight model. It's probably a two-handed sword, so it's probably recycled. There is a slight problem with the neck area in Dark Knight Suzu mode, but it is not a big problem because the Drakania Pearl Costume covers the neck. The Drakania Pearl costume itself was well sculpted into parts, so it was easy enough that even a beginner like me could edit it. Thanks again Suzu for posting this thread.

Attachments

Drakania_00.zip
604.1 KB · Views: 375

Last edited:

patches13

Avid Affiliate
View attachment 133741
View attachment 133742
View attachment 133743
View attachment 133747
Hello Guys.
I modified the Drakania Pearl costume by using the Suzu mode in the past. Drakania models use the Dark Knight model. It's probably a two-handed sword, so it's probably recycled. There is a slight problem with the neck area in Dark Knight Suzu mode, but it is not a big problem because the Drakania Pearl Costume covers the neck. The Drakania Pearl costume itself was well sculpted into parts, so it was easy enough that even a beginner like me could edit it. Thanks again Suzu for posting this thread.
Christmas came early! (or late lol) This is exactly what I was wishing someone would make! Thank you)

elonmusk1002

Potential Patron
View attachment 133741
View attachment 133742
View attachment 133743
View attachment 133747
Hello Guys.
thanks for sharing, btw how do i install this, do i just run toolkit > resorepless > meta injector > copy in suzu's drag nude mod> meta injector > then copy your file > then meta injector again?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.