Nude Mods for the Female characters in BlackDesertOnline (8 Viewers)

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Good day, Suzu

I tested your body modifications for tamer with breast change (A, B, and C cup size) and I've noticed B size body has this weird protrusion in the armpit area, here's a capture:
View attachment 133508

The others have no body issues and these protrusions become higher the more the character model moves around while being idle.
Which thread did you download from which page?
It's been so long, I don't even remember.
There was nothing wrong with the 3d mesh bind skin, so I think it was an error when importing into the PAC file.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
I obtained the file from this post you made in 2018:
Black Desert Nude Skins & 3D body for Meta Injector by Suzu
Look for it in this thread.
I believe I made two types.

BlossomLeaf

Potential Patron
If you just can't find it, use this.

I am currently searching your thread, so far the PAC you just shared with me is of different proportions, here's a visual reference:
No match.jpg

I'll keep digging, if I can't find it I will try editing the mesh myself, downloading 3DS & Maya in the background.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
I am currently searching your thread, so far the PAC you just shared with me is of different proportions, here's a visual reference:
View attachment 133537

I'll keep digging, if I can't find it I will try editing the mesh myself, downloading 3DS & Maya in the background.
On why I reduced the size of my B
My model is used by all kinds of people.
That is where the problem arises.
What kind of problem is that some people always play their characters naked. And some people play with clothes on.
Then the person who complains is the one who plays with clothes on.
Yes, there are complaints about breasts clipping out of clothes.
That is very bothersome to me.
I know how to solve it, but it is a pain to respond to each and every one of them.
So I have reduced the size B.

Hysty

Potential Patron
For those who want to see a new character nude for now.

Corsair files are diverted.
I am not sure if the connection between the head and body around the neck is correct. You'll have to try it yourself.
In addition, the pubic hair foils are also diverted.
The xml files for the textures and body sladers remain the same as the originals.
Textures are starter armor and all regular armor textures.
The body sladers are from gamecommondata. You can rewrite it and use it yourself.
Good day to you Suzu, I have a question about this.
Do I need Corsair files as well? Or is this supoused to be standalone? I am asking because the body works but the starter armor or armors in general are mess, basically only body clipping trough textures)

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Good day to you Suzu, I have a question about this.
Do I need Corsair files as well? Or is this supoused to be standalone? I am asking because the body works but the starter armor or armors in general are mess, basically only body clipping trough textures)
Clipping the body requires editing or rewriting partcutdesc.xml.
Someone has posted a thread on how to rewrite it.
Please look for it and rewrite it.

serzh

Potential Patron
Здравствуйте, что мне ставить чтобы снять стартовые доспехи с Корсара, сервер GameZ ?
Спасибо.

truwar

Casual Client
View attachment 133537

is that different cup sizes for tamer?
if it is, anyone still have the C-size files?
I tried to search suzu's threads but could not find it..
Thanks

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
View attachment 133537

I searched my PC for the B-cup model of the tamer you located, and it seems that the 3D files have already been deleted and are no longer there.

So I made a new remodeling.
4fI2kGH.jpg
5w5r84a.jpg

BlossomLeaf

Potential Patron
I searched my PC for the B-cup model of the tamer you located, and it seems that the 3D files have already been deleted and are no longer there.

So I made a new remodeling.
4fI2kGH.jpg
5w5r84a.jpg
This was much quicker than I could pull it off, I barely began watching tutorials to learn using 3DS Max and I saw an old post of yours mentioning the use of Collada to export into Maya, at my current state it is way over my head. Do you have a finalized version of this WIP you showcase in these screenshots? I want to compare it with your old B-Cup file, here's the original (attached) I downloaded, just in case you'd like to have a look, and see if something did happen while exporting it.

Attachments

B Cup(Original2018Fix).zip
260 KB · Views: 152

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
This was much quicker than I could pull it off, I barely began watching tutorials to learn using 3DS Max and I saw an old post of yours mentioning the use of Collada to export into Maya, at my current state it is way over my head. Do you have a finalized version of this WIP you showcase in these screenshots? I want to compare it with your old B-Cup file, here's the original (attached) I downloaded, just in case you'd like to have a look, and see if something did happen while exporting it.
I would rather you test my latest files.
Because I already don't play Black Desert and I can't be bothered to test it myself. (LOL)
Best regards.

Attachments

pbw_00_nude_0001.zip
295.8 KB · Views: 177

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
This was much quicker than I could pull it off, I barely began watching tutorials to learn using 3DS Max and I saw an old post of yours mentioning the use of Collada to export into Maya
Autodesk's FBX collada fails to load skin weights when loading a skin-weighted mesh from a collada file.
To avoid this, I use the free Open Collada.
However, Open Collada has not been updated recently.
If you want to use it, 3dsMax2017 files are the best choice.
I am good with MAYA and will further modify the files extracted in MAX. The reason I ask is that when I pass the file from MAX to MAYA, bones that are not used for skin weights are changed to empty groups.
If you are just starting out, using MAX may be a good choice for beginners.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
There are a number of _ao (with ao in the texture file name) underwear textures that serve to cut the body inside the underwear.
You will need to edit them. The process is quite simple. Simply fill them with the background color yellow.

I'm uploading it to the top post of this thread
and the top post of the following thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.