Nude Mods for the Female characters in BlackDesertOnline (6 Viewers)

Nymhorndynn

Casual Client
May I ask how this is done? I completely don't understand. Can you teach me?
you can download SUZU's whole pack https://www.undertow.club/downloads/black-desert-online-nude-mods-for-meta-injector.7760/ and it will have it all.
Make sure you follow the install procedure for meta injector first, and you should be set. There are many posts/discussions on how to set it up (modding for beginners etc.), even a video showing you the step by step:
"Nicknero made a video explaining the mod installation. It's very good.
Link: https://puu.sh/JuIL4.mp4"

Good luck and have fun in your modding adventures as well as the Black Desert :)

Last edited:

sieldu

Potential Patron
Would you mind uploading these files, when I try to copy them from other classes and rename to woosa something goes wrong during patch and my game crashes when trying to select what channel to connect to
It's not working cause woosa and maegu have their own files with their own names for the the items
Ex: Maegu shileshi underwear is pvw_00_ub_0039 while it's the 0031 (if memories serves) for the other class

I think i remember Suzu mentioning Woosa having a thinner neck I expect maegu to have the same and that being the reason

asdf9966

Potential Patron
您可以下载SUZU的整个包 https://www.undertow.club/downloads/black-desert-online-nude-mods-for-meta-injector.7760/ 它将拥有一切。
确保首先遵循元注入器的安装过程,并且应该设置。有很多关于如何设置它的帖子/讨论(初学者的模组等),甚至还有一个视频向您展示了一步一步:
“尼克内罗制作了一段视频,解释了模组的安装。很好。
链接: https://puu.sh/JuIL4.mp4"

祝你好运,并在你的模组冒险以及黑色沙漠:)中获得乐趣
What I want to learn is not how to install mod

hiepkhachth

Potential Patron
you can download SUZU's whole pack https://www.undertow.club/downloads/black-desert-online-nude-mods-for-meta-injector.7760/ and it will have it all.
Make sure you follow the install procedure for meta injector first, and you should be set. There are many posts/discussions on how to set it up (modding for beginners etc.), even a video showing you the step by step:
"Nicknero made a video explaining the mod installation. It's very good.
Link: https://puu.sh/JuIL4.mp4"

Good luck and have fun in your modding adventures as well as the Black Desert :)
is she going to update this pack for new character

Nayten_

Potential Patron
No one will help you because we are not supporting outfit swaps!
If you want Kibelius just buy Kibelius 😮‍💨
okay then, thanks for info.

on another note - what should I change in partcutdesc for nips to not show in the new maegu awakening outfit?
1688709791524.png

dgs56

Potential Patron
hey guys, could some1 answer how to fix the issue i got. I removed starter armor with blank textures, i can see body coz of partcutdesc i guess, but cant see upper part of underwear on character. What to do to make it appeared?

updt
okay i did exclude this line <Path>1_Pc/3_PEW/Armor/38_Underwear</Path> and now its fine

Last edited:

higher

Vivacious Visitor
C2YAiCv.jpg

In the meantime, the black spots on the Drakania labia have been removed. I may upload it after one more verification.
I won't do any further verification as I can't do the event...

And I know about all the glitches in the models you guys are applying for.
I may fix them eventually, but I'm not the type to be in a hurry, so I don't know when that will be!
Where can i get this outfit mod?

Jackson Wang

Vivacious Visitor
okay then, thanks for info.

on another note - what should I change in partcutdesc for nips to not show in the new maegu awakening outfit?
View attachment 147794
<CutType Name="Body_cut"> <!-- Write here the file name of the outfit for which you want to cut the nude body. -->
<File>1_Pc/27_PKOW/Armor/9_Upperbody/PKOW_00_UB_0002.pac</File>
<File>1_Pc/27_PKOW/Armor/9_Upperbody/PKOW_00_UB_0002_dm.pac</File>
<File>1_Pc/27_PKOW/Armor/10_Lowerbody/PKOW_00_LB_0002.pac</File>
<File>1_Pc/27_PKOW/Armor/10_Lowerbody/PKOW_00_LB_0002_dm.pac</File>

Remember to run again the Meta Injector.

Nayten_

Potential Patron
<CutType Name="Body_cut"> <!-- Write here the file name of the outfit for which you want to cut the nude body. -->
<File>1_Pc/27_PKOW/Armor/9_Upperbody/PKOW_00_UB_0002.pac</File>
<File>1_Pc/27_PKOW/Armor/9_Upperbody/PKOW_00_UB_0002_dm.pac</File>
<File>1_Pc/27_PKOW/Armor/10_Lowerbody/PKOW_00_LB_0002.pac</File>
<File>1_Pc/27_PKOW/Armor/10_Lowerbody/PKOW_00_LB_0002_dm.pac</File>

Remember to run again the Meta Injector.
thanks, I think it worked. Unfortunately something broke as well.

1689057981776.png

What is this skin called for the same edit? I cant find it in paz browser
1689058094340.png

Aros

Potential Patron
I think that post only listed the names of the files for reference and may even be just the original files rearranged in different folders. If you want to modify those files, you can extract them with paz browser (I think there is another tool as well for extracting vanilla game files, and resorepless can also do it to a certain extent).
Those files are already in the vanilla paz files, so if you just want to revert to the originals, you can simply delete the modified ones and the game will use the vanilla files for those armor pieces.
Not all .pac files are interchangeable between classes, I'm guessing that's why you have those crashes ? Incompatible textures should only give you weird results applied in game but no crash (I could be wrong).
Hope this helps and happy modding :)
It would be really great if we had a living document that listed the filenames of outfits that we shared. It would certainly speed things up.

KunoGrunil

Potential Patron
Does anyone have a link to the BDO modding discord? Been searching everywhere but can't find it.

Edit: Thanks for the link

Last edited:

PoisonHalo222

Potential Patron
I downloaded all the files here but both Woosa and Maegu still have the underwear on in character creation. I'm not sure what file or what I need to make them completely naked. Can someone help?

Nymhorndynn

Casual Client
Guys, does Dark Knight have a weapon hiding mod? Please upload it if there is, thanks
Dark Knight is among the characters covered by resorepless which has an option to hide weapons or sub weapons, in case you can't find what you are looking for with a search in the forums.

Good luck and have fun in your modding adventures :)

Shinmauru

Avid Affiliate
Hey Suzu or anyone.
I would like to add pubic hair to most races (except Tamer of course).
I know there's an optional pubic hair method with Suzu's new bodies.
May I ask how to change it? Please?

- M

Nymhorndynn

Casual Client
Hey Suzu or anyone.
I would like to add pubic hair to most races (except Tamer of course).
I know there's an optional pubic hair method with Suzu's new bodies.
May I ask how to change it? Please?

- M
search for "pubic hair" or "BDO pubic hair" and you will find the answer :)
tamer has her own body (pbw I think) so you can customize the way you want.
you can add pubic hair as underwear replacer (suzu's file) or edit the body textures of the classes you want through gimp or another dds editor tool.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.