Nude Mods for the Female characters in BlackDesertOnline (1 Viewer)

cruise711808

Potential Patron
You can do it, but it's just a tedious process.
Just copy my PAC file for pubic hair and rename it to another underwear file name.
I don't.

thanks for the reply,I renamed the pac file as you said.it makes uw_0034 the same as starter under ,mising stocking from uw_0034。Is it possible to keep both pubic hair and stocking?

2022-04-12 225028.jpg

elonmusk1002

Potential Patron
Hi suzu do you mind sharing your files to patch folder? I cant seem to get the mod to look like your drakania screenshots from page 16

Entropy

Potential Patron
Does anyone know which texture files are used for drakania tuvula armor? and if there is ao file associated with it?

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
thanks for the reply,I renamed the pac file as you said.it makes uw_0034 the same as starter under ,mising stocking from uw_0034。Is it possible to keep both pubic hair and stocking?

View attachment 133848
Each underwear file has two models.
It is interchanged by the state of the character.
One is when the character is wearing armor
The other is when the character is out of the armor.
Pac files with a two-digit number at the end of the pac file name are used when the character is out of armor.

The underwear file when wearing armor includes stockings and underwear.

So, please rename the _01 and other files well and try all kinds of patterns.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Hi suzu do you mind sharing your files to patch folder? I cant seem to get the mod to look like your drakania screenshots from page 16
My files_to_patch folder contains 3445 modified pacs, textures and xml files, which are too large to upload here.
The other clouds I use are also full.
I don't feel like uploading them.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Does anyone know which texture files are used for drakania tuvula armor? and if there is ao file associated with it?
pqw_00_ub_0001.dds
pqw_00_lb_0001.dds
pqw_00_sho_0001.dds
pqw_00_hand_0001.dds
pqw_00_foot_0001.dds
pqw_00_cloak_0001.dds
pqw_00_cloak_0001_dec.dds

Last edited:

patches13

Avid Affiliate
Can you have Shai with small tits not flat ?

Someone made a Shai mod here that gave her slightly larger breasts, search for it and you should find it. I think it's part of a pack where they also modified default armor. If you see a Shai wearing a horse outfit, you're on the right path! lol

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder

I have four threads.
You may find what you are looking for in one of them.
However, please do not use old xml files.
You can use textures and pac files.
However, some textures are no longer used due to changes in game specifications. They will not be patched by meta injector.

cruise711808

Potential Patron
Each underwear file has two models.
It is interchanged by the state of the character.
One is when the character is wearing armor
The other is when the character is out of the armor.
Pac files with a two-digit number at the end of the pac file name are used when the character is out of armor.

The underwear file when wearing armor includes stockings and underwear.

So, please rename the _01 and other files well and try all kinds of patterns.
https://fanyi.baidu.com/###
I've tried renaming uw_0034 and uw_0034_01,or keeping them respectively. but the best i can get is nude body with stocking(no pubic hair).

I opened your mod file with 3dconverter,it seems that uw_0001.pac will only load two textures(pkw_00_uw_0001.dds,pkw_00_uw_0001_dec.dds)
It seems like simple renaming pac file can't make the original underwear stockings texture load.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
https://fanyi.baidu.com/###
I've tried renaming uw_0034 and uw_0034_01,or keeping them respectively. but the best i can get is nude body with stocking(no pubic hair).

I opened your mod file with 3dconverter,it seems that uw_0001.pac will only load two textures(pkw_00_uw_0001.dds,pkw_00_uw_0001_dec.dds)
It seems like simple renaming pac file can't make the original underwear stockings texture load.
Yes, it is.
You are right.
Both pac files seem to have stocking mesh.
It seems impossible to replace the mesh inside.

However, the pubic hair mesh texture needs to be a transparency processed texture.
In the case of this underwear, the stocking texture is transparency processed and the underwear has no transparency processing.
So it is impossible to replace the pubic hair mesh with the underwear.
There is a trick to do this, but it is very tedious and I don't want to do it.
I'm sorry, I'm a moody person, so I may eventually get around to it, but if it can't wait, please give up or change your interest to something else.

In case you are wondering, the backstage technique is to merge the stocking mesh with the pubic hair mesh and swap the textures.
To swap textures, you can either reposition the UVs and rewrite the textures, or you can add the pubic hair textures in the gaps between the stocking textures.
If you can use a 3D application, you can try this.
It is a pity that there are no users who modify the 3D polygons of the Black Desert.

kutal

Vivacious Visitor
Yes, it is.
You are right.
Both pac files seem to have stocking mesh.
It seems impossible to replace the mesh inside.

However, the pubic hair mesh texture needs to be a transparency processed texture.
In the case of this underwear, the stocking texture is transparency processed and the underwear has no transparency processing.
So it is impossible to replace the pubic hair mesh with the underwear.
There is a trick to do this, but it is very tedious and I don't want to do it.
I'm sorry, I'm a moody person, so I may eventually get around to it, but if it can't wait, please give up or change your interest to something else.

In case you are wondering, the backstage technique is to merge the stocking mesh with the pubic hair mesh and swap the textures.
To swap textures, you can either reposition the UVs and rewrite the textures, or you can add the pubic hair textures in the gaps between the stocking textures.
If you can use a 3D application, you can try this.
It is a pity that there are no users who modify the 3D polygons of the Black Desert.
There is also an easy way to modify the nude texture, edit the version with pubic hair and without pubic hair, you can do it with PS.

kutal

Vivacious Visitor
LVq7kiU.jpg

Editing Drakania nude models.
Thinning arms, adjusting breast shape & plumping crotch
Regular armor made of cloth and leather will avoid clipping, iron armor will be avoided by modifying the model or using partcutdesc.xml

Uploaded tentative model on a trial basis
Was this converted from the nude model of the dark knight?

Entropy

Potential Patron
pqw_00_ub_0001.dds
pqw_00_lb_0001.dds
pqw_00_sho_0001.dds
pqw_00_hand_0001.dds
pqw_00_foot_0001.dds
pqw_00_cloak_0001.dds
pqw_00_cloak_0001_dec.dds
Thanks again for this list. Is there a modified pac file associated with tuvula armor that makes the gloves and boots disappear?

Entropy

Potential Patron
I already uploaded the Nova file, but I don't remember where I uploaded it.
So I will re-upload it.
While uploading, I'm also adding the latest version of the weapons sold in the cash store.

And I won't make any more.
There is no limit to what people want.

Supplemental: I'm re-uploading the corrected version of Drakania.

FIX: Nove files
May I ask how you altered the pac files to make the weapons hide?

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
UiyFeTJ.jpg
QgfiXDm.jpg
uSbpJif.jpg
hDkWnrm.jpg
KTmdXfx.jpg
SxGIkrd.jpg

I guess it looks okay.
There's no clip on the body.

kaHYwjy.jpg

Only this armor has nipples showing.

DssPFbp.jpg

Shai with small breasts

Various polygonal models that I forgot all about.
Search my own computer and I'll find it.
I have so much stock, I can hardly remember where it is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.