Nude Mods for the Female characters in BlackDesertOnline (4 Viewers)

JHINZY

Potential Patron
vEft7Ak.jpg
hVml5gK.jpg

The pac file name and associated folder placement for the Dark Knight checkmate costume were incorrect and will be corrected.
In addition, I'm also modifying Lahn's checkmate thigh clips.

Lahn's thighs are still do not matching her pants and legs in the swinging animation.
The thigh shaking seems to be larger.
The bone control of the armor and body does not seem to be working well.
I will edit partcutdesc eventually.

I'm hyperlinking to the Updates link below. Please download and fix it. ⇓
Overwrite the character folder.
Hi suzu,I downloaded this file, but when I enter the game and choose to create a character, the game will flash back. I'm playing a private server, version 3506

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Hi suzu,I downloaded this file, but when I enter the game and choose to create a character, the game will flash back. I'm playing a private server, version 3506
If you are using Resorepless, the folder arrangement will change.
I don't use Resorepless, so I don't support it.
If you are not using Resorepless, I think it is a placement error anyway.

There is a support thread for beginners, so find it and learn.

My Drakania.gif

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Could you share what tool you use for this? I tried looking for a way to do this in blender, but I haven't found an automated tool that pulls out vertices.
Automation can use topology, conform, etc., to separate the target mesh from the base polygon model at equal intervals, but this will cause vertices, edges, and even uneven meshes to be averaged flat and UVs to be reflected incorrectly.
So I'm working manually and painstakingly, using soft selection with vertex movement.

If it's an original model you make yourself, you can edit it later with automation and make UVs, but if you're editing an already existing model, it's best to take the time and effort. It's not easy, but it's a lot of work.
If you see this, you wouldn't feel comfortable asking for help, would you? LoL

Last edited:

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Incidentally, there is also a file of this maid, whose sale has been discontinued.
The body is essentially only the hands exposed through the clothes and the legs visible under the skirts.
The clothes have not been altered. If you are interested, you can change the clothes by yourself.
XcJ5Rx6.jpg

I would remake it like this

Last edited:

Noripa5622

Vivacious Visitor

Automation can use topology, conform, etc., to separate the target mesh from the base polygon model at equal intervals, but this will cause vertices, edges, and even uneven meshes to be averaged flat and UVs to be reflected incorrectly.
So I'm working manually and painstakingly, using soft selection with vertex movement.
As you can see!
If it's an original model you make yourself, you can edit it later with automation and make UVs, but if you're editing an already existing model, it's best to take the time and effort. It's not easy, but it's a lot of work.
If you see this, you wouldn't feel comfortable asking for help, would you? LoL

Oh I see, thank you for sharing. I tried to do something similar myself in blender. I wanted to expose the chest on Oblivion outfit, similar to how you did it. I selected the intersecting vertices in small groups and then applied shrinkwrap modifier with -0.5 offset to extract the vertices out of the body and then adjusted manually. It turned out okay, but it still clips when moving, so I will probably have to remake with a higher offset further from the body.

I was wondering if there was a method to automate it completely. It would be nice if it was possible to pull out all the vertices with a single button press lol. But as I can see it has to be done manually. Maybe I'll try again sometime later, but right now it's a little too much work for me.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Oh I see, thank you for sharing. I tried to do something similar myself in blender. I wanted to expose the chest on Oblivion outfit, similar to how you did it. I selected the intersecting vertices in small groups and then applied shrinkwrap modifier with -0.5 offset to extract the vertices out of the body and then adjusted manually. It turned out okay, but it still clips when moving, so I will probably have to remake with a higher offset further from the body.

I was wondering if there was a method to automate it completely. It would be nice if it was possible to pull out all the vertices with a single button press lol. But as I can see it has to be done manually. Maybe I'll try again sometime later, but right now it's a little too much work for me.
MAYA has a variety of features.
The basic body is made into a live surface, and the sunken vertices along that body also float up in an instant.
Comfort allows you to set the distance and the vertices will float evenly away from the basic body. Ideal for stockings, etc.

When editing a mesh, be sure to copy the mesh to be edited and edit it without skin weight.
Otherwise, it will not be reflected properly.
Once you are done editing, you can bind the skin weight to that mesh again and copy the binding information from the original mesh or copy the skin weight from the body mesh to match the body's movement. Be careful with meshes bound to skirt bones, however.

Last edited:

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
What I've been thinking lately
You have to be a registered member to download what you have uploaded to the resources page, but you can download what you have uploaded to each post without being a registered member. Isn't this strange?
I would like to be able to download each post after registering as a member.
This is the hope of the mod creator.:blob-sad:

Streamer
如果您使用 Resorepless,文件夹排列将会改变。
我不使用 Resorepless,所以我不支持它。
如果您没有使用 Resorepless,我认为无论如何都是放置错误。

有一个初学者的支持线程,所以找到它并学习。

View attachment 134380
Hi suzu, i have the same problem, both of us are in 3506 verison. i tried to reload for twice, however, the problem is still exsist

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Hi suzu, i have the same problem, both of us are in 3506 verison. i tried to reload for twice, however, the problem is still exsist
Almost everyone who wants to use Black Desert Mods wants to use them casually.
You can do that by running these patchers! They seem to think that they can do it.
But there are no patcher makers on this website already.
If you still want to use mods, you should find a way to do it and make it work by yourself.
As I have said many times before, I am only a provider of mods models.
If you are new to mods, you can find the answers here on undertow.
The internet is a tool for searching. You should do the same as I have done in the past.
The answers you need as a beginner can be found in the following threads
Please browse through them to find them.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
AXXagcr.jpg
sqPu3Vb.jpg
TpN7LNS.jpg

guardian monster
I haven't met them in-game yet.
I'll try to replace this nude body.
Maybe I can replace the armor with something else?
NPCs don't have breast bones, so I need to change the skin weight.
ayXloLV.jpg

Replace body mesh and redraw nude texture
because the nipples are not drawn!

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
AXXagcr.jpg
sqPu3Vb.jpg
TpN7LNS.jpg

guardian monster
I haven't met them in-game yet.
I'll try to replace this nude body.
Maybe I can replace the armor with something else?
NPCs don't have breast bones, so I need to change the skin weight.
ayXloLV.jpg

Replace body mesh and redraw nude texture
because the nipples are not drawn!
ADhgca3.jpg

Guardian monsters were defeated and stripped of their clothes.
She may be freezing.:tongue:

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Z4ejXJq.jpg
Looks like they changed the XML file for the part combination...
The set of hairs on the helm is now showing up.
Well, I guess that's a good thing.
Because it looks strong and badass. lol

blablacar

Potential Patron
Hello, i have some issues with the nude mode and rendering in the game:
First issues is about the colors of tits, for Drakania they are the same colors as the skin and for some underwear the vagina part disappears
1652576884004.png

1652577157366.png

Then for the Black Knight some underwear are still here but you see they're bugged, and some don't disapear they're still here while you can have the upper part who's not
1652577028366.png
1652577041874.png

Those bugged aren't only for Drakania and Black Knight but also for:
Ranger (Tits color and some underwears not disappearing)
Musa (some underwears not disappearing)
Sorceress (Tits and some underwears not disappearing)
Nova (Underwears [i don't have the nude mod for her installed yet])
Corsair (No tits and vagina so probably i'm missing the mod)
Lahn (No tits and vagina so probably i'm missing the mod)
Tamer (some underwears not disappearing)
Meahwa (Tits and some underwears not disappearing)
Mystic (Tits and some underwears not disappearing
Valkyrie (Tits and some underwears not disappearing)
Kunoichi (Tits, underwears not disappearing)
Black Knight (some underwears were there's the same problem as there's on the 2nd picture)
With (some underwears not disappearing)

Plus on every character i've listed there's some underwears that make the skin disappears as the 2nd picture

If there's already an anwser to those bug just link me the page number i'll check
Thanks

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Hello, i have some issues with the nude mode and rendering in the game:
First issues is about the colors of tits, for Drakania they are the same colors as the skin and for some underwear the vagina part disappears
View attachment 134931
View attachment 134934

Then for the Black Knight some underwear are still here but you see they're bugged, and some don't disapear they're still here while you can have the upper part who's not
View attachment 134932View attachment 134933

Those bugged aren't only for Drakania and Black Knight but also for:
Ranger (Tits color and some underwears not disappearing)
Musa (some underwears not disappearing)
Sorceress (Tits and some underwears not disappearing)
Nova (Underwears [i don't have the nude mod for her installed yet])
Corsair (No tits and vagina so probably i'm missing the mod)
Lahn (No tits and vagina so probably i'm missing the mod)
Tamer (some underwears not disappearing)
Meahwa (Tits and some underwears not disappearing)
Mystic (Tits and some underwears not disappearing
Valkyrie (Tits and some underwears not disappearing)
Kunoichi (Tits, underwears not disappearing)
Black Knight (some underwears were there's the same problem as there's on the 2nd picture)
With (some underwears not disappearing)

Plus on every character i've listed there's some underwears that make the skin disappears as the 2nd picture

If there's already an anwser to those bug just link me the page number i'll check
Thanks
Dear Resorepless lovers
I don't use Resorepless, but I understand why you still want to use this patcher which is no longer updated.
I think it's because of the mods setting options.
However, it's currently stuck in a buggy state that I can't get around.
To deal with this, you need to know the characteristics of the patcher.
1、Meta Injector patches what is in the files_to_patch folder.
2,Resorepless decides the option settings of mods and puts the files into the files_to_patch folder after setting.
The answer to these questions is to change the .resorepless folder in the files_to_patch folder, and it will work.
Please replace the character folder and the gamecommondata folder with my files.
Not sure if you need to replace everything, but you can replace the nude body file and the underwear texture file. Especially the 4x4 resolution files need to be changed. They will not be applied in the game.

I know I keep saying this, but I don't use Resorepless. You do these things at your own risk.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
eJIp0n3.jpg

Recently, when I was leveling up my boarding things, I started getting the horse crown symbol over my character's name... even though it's not too obvious.:rolleyes:

Nymhorndynn

Casual Client
Dear Resorepless lovers
I don't use Resorepless, but I understand why you still want to use this patcher which is no longer updated.
I think it's because of the mods setting options.
However, it's currently stuck in a buggy state that I can't get around.
To deal with this, you need to know the characteristics of the patcher.
1、Meta Injector patches what is in the files_to_patch folder.
2,Resorepless decides the option settings of mods and puts the files into the files_to_patch folder after setting.
The answer to these questions is to change the .resorepless folder in the files_to_patch folder, and it will work.
Please replace the character folder and the gamecommondata folder with my files.
Not sure if you need to replace everything, but you can replace the nude body file and the underwear texture file. Especially the 4x4 resolution files need to be changed. They will not be applied in the game.

I know I keep saying this, but I don't use Resorepless. You do these things at your own risk.
Resorepless will put its files in the files_to_patch/.resorepless folder. That "." folder gets deleted everytime you run resorepless if you want to change some settings (making all lifeskill costume disappear etc). All the files within that folder get overridden if there is a conflict.
Create a new folder within files_to_patch/ and name it "character". you can then put all of Suzu's texture and pac files within that folder and they will override the files from resorepless. If you prefer the file from resorepless, then delete the overriding one in the files_to_patch/character folder. You dont need to touch the files in .resorepless otherwise.

gamecommondata (containing the character sliders) is put outside of the character folder, directly in files_to_patch/
also, when using resorepless, when it calls on Meta Injector, make sure to chose the option to keep the files in order and NOT "let the program decide". That feature no longer works.
if you deleted some files in the character folder (instead of replacing/overwriting them), make sure to first chose "restore backup" before running meta injector.
Hope this helps clarify.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.