Download

Attachments

• SS1.jpg
    SS1.jpg
    287.9 KB · Views: 1,478
Last edited by a moderator:

Falcy

Potential Patron
As nice as you are for actually taking the time to upload these.. These are still the severely outdated ones.
Unless you use the default graphics engine for the game.. then yeah, they might work. But then you have people who don't cause the high graphics engine is beautiful and then we run into problems. :(

Haterade

Potential Patron
"File Blocked for Violation." On some of your download. :(
Right-click the link to save the URL and paste it into a new tab/window. These instructions really need to be stickied somewhere because I've seen them repeated 15-20 times now.

dezma69

Potential Patron
This is elyos final vers and it's *beautiful*

Asguard2

Potential Patron
Just to say the only Aion mods that will work are the ones that are in pak format, .dds will not work at all and there's no one

who knows how to pak the files correctly

Eloys final vers works just like someone posted before the mod looks outdated, I found a mod that looks better then the current ones but I dunno if it works since its pay, (does the rules state that Im not allowed to post the name and site of this? I can but need to check if that's okay.)

NotMe

Content Creator
Just to say the only Aion mods that will work are the ones that are in pak format, .dds will not work at all and there's no one

Eloys final vers works just like someone posted before the mod looks outdated, I found a mod that looks better then the current ones but I dunno if it works since its pay, (does the rules state that Im not allowed to post the name and site of this? I can but need to check if that's okay.)
What do you mean with "its pay"? Do you mean that you have to buy the mod to use it?
I guess it's ok for you to post the name and the site, as long as you don't post a place where you can get it for free.

G

Gandalf

How do you know it's not a ripp-off?There's no way i'd ever pay for a mod,well...except for Gmod.

Asguard2

Potential Patron
PossumCraft link in name is the artist name this is the pay site one which is okay to

Its probably outdated too feb 2011 last year was when it was released it says its in .pak format though and the nude mods that are still working are in that format. However I cant say 100% if it works would have to contact the creator for that.

sorry if my post looks missed up to much copy and paste mistakes and its late.​

Naduron

Content Creator
PossumCraft link in name is the artist name this is the pay site one which is okay to

Its probably outdated too feb 2011 last year was when it was released it says its in .pak format though and the nude mods that are still working are in that format. However I cant say 100% if it works would have to contact the creator for that.

sorry if my post looks missed up to much copy and paste mistakes and its late.

Why pay for it when he copied my mod and then blurred it out to make it look better in the pictures by standing in the shadow to hide the details, then turn down the graphic quality and also zoom out far away so you can't see the blurry textures.
And ofc.. very tiny images so you can't zoom in and look.

A nice way to scam people on mods :)

A good exempel:

Look on the right side of the body and you will see that you can't see the different between the light and dark colors on the body when it's only slightly global light on it.

And you can also see that the colors of the areola is from light brown to dark brown

Aion0106.jpg

Or hide the texture completely by hiding in the shadow. :p

Aion0025.jpg

And yes, the global lighting in Aion is terrible.

Falcy

Potential Patron
Can't believe people want to make you pay for mods... Anyway, the lighting now in Aion is actually extremely beautiful thanks to the High Graphics Engine. Here's a few examples to show it off.

Aion0757.jpg Aion0716.jpg Aion0712.jpg Aion0802.jpg Aion0803.jpg

jihun

Potential Patron
it is only for the NA version? im playing the eu version:/ it doesn't work. could be outdated?

Dream Angel

Content Creator
Modder
Author
Editor
Dear Naduron you may remember our old Gamevixenzone.com for Aion was a file bodytipes.xml!!! one that was responsible for the value of the sliders to create a character! Do not tell me where I am now able to find it? Maybe you have left?

chucky99999

Potential Patron
Dear Naduron you may remember our old Gamevixenzone.com for Aion was a file bodytipes.xml!!! one that was responsible for the value of the sliders to create a character! Do not tell me where I am now able to find it? Maybe you have left?

That's in the custompreset.pak in the C:\Program Files\NCsoft\Aion\Data\custompreset folder, its bodytypes.xml. It will modify dimensions of already made characters for that client. I hope that's helpful.

froinlaeven

Potential Patron
I tried the patch for elyos and the body goes REALLY dark in the shadows, while the face stays relatively the same color. It must be the new gfx engine, is there an updated mod that doesn't do this?

Falcy

Potential Patron
I tried the patch for elyos and the body goes REALLY dark in the shadows, while the face stays relatively the same color. It must be the new gfx engine, is there an updated mod that doesn't do this?

No there isn't. No one has really taken the time to do it to my knowledge.
I did make a request some time ago, but everyone kept pointing me to this severely outdated mod.

R

Rotmeat

No there isn't. No one has really taken the time to do it to my knowledge.
I did make a request some time ago, but everyone kept pointing me to this severely outdated mod.

I'd be very interested in seeing these mods working again, too. Sadly, all I know how to do is edit textures. :(

negimafan

Potential Patron
so does anyone plan on updating this mod or is it completely dead?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.