Nina Wyndia- Breath of Fire II (1 Viewer)

NeoSeraphim

Potential Patron
A lovely heroine from a lovely SNES game. The middle image is the most accurate color-wise. At the risk of sounding greedy, her outfit would be a wonderful bonus. :)

NeoSeraphim

Potential Patron
I apologize for what may seem like a I suck cocks but I stumbled onto this hair by FKF modeled after Peacemaker Steyr from Scrapped Princess that after utilizing all the lame GIMP-Fu I could muster, I managed to turn into a decent Nina hair on my own. My only problem is that I have absolutely no clue how to make the hair dynamic so it acts naturally with gravity like other hairs now do. I imagine it's probably a fairly easy fix for someone who isn't me. Would anyone be willing to fix that small detail up for this neanderthal? :)

Attachments

• Nina.png
    Nina.png
    115.8 KB · Views: 124

Nigida

Potential Patron
NeoSeraphim said:
Request has been filled by Dante and can be found at http://www.sdtmods.com/index.php?topic=3132.0

Not really sure what I'm supposed to do with this topic now. Request to move to "filled" I guess?

You don't have to do anything with it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.