NickyWorld BDO costume & armor mods (1 Viewer)

Sausage&Eggs

Club Regular
My request is actual not related to nicky mod. Possible to make Tamer White Dragon pelvis area look less like big hard futa action?
bdo-cloud-tamer-costume-weapon-6.jpg

I like armor but the area is very puffy. :(
Maybe make the low durability appearance a bit more sexy :rolleyes:

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
My request is actual not related to nicky mod. Possible to make Tamer White Dragon pelvis area look less like big hard futa action?
bdo-cloud-tamer-costume-weapon-6.jpg

I like armor but the area is very puffy. :(
Maybe make the low durability appearance a bit more sexy :rolleyes:
Do you push up the part in front of the skirt with a penis from the inside?
Do and say,
Please do nothing concerning nicky in my thread lol

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
So correct understand if I wrong.

Meta Injecter will correctly replace Nicky's files without need to rename them.
Need still modify partcuts either by self or through resorepless so we have no hole in body on modded files.
This mean still need to know Nicky number to correct file name because partcut can't handle nicky number name.

I also remain with my early problem. I download bulk of nicky mod and only wish to use particular but in bulk it is hard to distinct which files I want.

I guess I must use ray's tool to convert number names back to file names... But this also makes problem that I have too many file and not sure which ones are need for costumes. Lot of trial and error and back and forth on pac names forum.
Meta Injector v2.1 already renames all the files from numbers to real names, just like ray's tool. The ones it "skips" are the same textures that were already renamed, but they are usually low resolution aka not used by the game.
No need to manually patch the partcutdesc.xml file either, I made sure Meta Injector fixed holes for all files listed in "patcher_resources\nickybdo_fix_holes_files.txt" which I believe it is all the files from NickyBDO.

It was a lot of work to get all this files fixed.

Sausage&Eggs

Club Regular
Meta Injector v2.1 already renames all the files from numbers to real names, just like ray's tool. The ones it "skips" are the same textures that were already renamed, but they are usually low resolution aka not used by the game.
No need to manually patch the partcutdesc.xml file either, I made sure Meta Injector fixed holes for all files listed in "patcher_resources\nickybdo_fix_holes_files.txt" which I believe it is all the files from NickyBDO.

It was a lot of work to get all this files fixed.
That is awesome. Thanks

PrincessNicky

Content Creator
It's nice to see activity on my thread and that my mods are still getting used in BDO :)
Huge thanks to BlackFireBR for making it all possible <3
I've not been active on BDO for ages, though I keep intending to make a comeback. I bet there's plenty of newer costumes/armors I could do something nice with ;)
I haven't really kept track of BDO modding since the devs screwed up Resorep, so I've no real idea how you go about capturing textures to work on anymore, nor how you get modded files back into the game.
If anyone feels like giving me a blonde-friendly quick guide, I might just get back into modding the game again ;)

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
It's nice to see activity on my thread and that my mods are still getting used in BDO :)
Huge thanks to BlackFireBR for making it all possible <3
I've not been active on BDO for ages, though I keep intending to make a comeback. I bet there's plenty of newer costumes/armors I could do something nice with ;)
I haven't really kept track of BDO modding since the devs screwed up Resorep, so I've no real idea how you go about capturing textures to work on anymore, nor how you get modded files back into the game.
If anyone feels like giving me a blonde-friendly quick guide, I might just get back into modding the game again ;)
Nice to see you back, Nicky!
PAZ Browser now makes it easy to get the textures for basically any armor, without having even to open the game.
parts-gif.63183

This makes it easier to find even armors that are just released, since it display new files added in the latest patch in yellow, by comparing your old backup with the new .meta file:
new_files-gif.63181

You can also sort it by "Most Recent - Descendant " in order to try to find the newest armors first:
sorting-gif.63180

After you are done doing with your modifications, all you have to do is use Meta Injector, placing all the texture files in the "files_to_patch" folder and then simply run "meta_injector.exe" and the tool does all the work of injecting them into the game.

For more information for new features you might find it useful regarding PAZ Browser, check this post:
Post 151337

PrincessNicky

Content Creator
I've updated the start of this topic since BlackFireBR made it possible to use my NickyWorldBDO mods pack with a modified version of his Meta Injector.
I haven't done any mods for BDO for ages, so I think there will be plenty of newer stuff I can work on.
Here's a quick mod on the Stella costume for Rangers:

Ranger_Stella.jpg

Attachments

NickyWorldBDO Ranger - Stella.7z
605.2 KB · Views: 301

Last edited:

Sausage&Eggs

Club Regular
You're back to do mods? Happy days!

Do you push up the part in front of the skirt with a penis from the inside?
Do and say,
Please do nothing concerning nicky in my thread lol
No I have nothing underneath just regular petitte Tamer. That image is in fact from shop, no modification. You can check yourself very buffy like have penis to baby. I just want regular look or something.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
You're back to do mods? Happy days!

No I have nothing underneath just regular petitte Tamer. That image is in fact from shop, no modification. You can check yourself very buffy like have penis to baby. I just want regular look or something.
Actually, I am personally preparing a lot of mods and enjoying it. It just does not upload. lol

Sausage&Eggs

Club Regular
So there's no way to have free cash shop armor with this, even client-sided?

Developer told mod makers to not allow this or they will begin to actively prevent modding. They do not want you to take away from their income. We try to be reasonable and allow modding to continue.

Costume can be buy from market at reasonable price but hard to win bid. Good luck.

Sugary

Potential Patron
wonderful work!
when you get around to Labreve, would you please remove the transparent skirt thing? :)
vZKMt4a.png
DdnHUto.png

Developer told mod makers to not allow this or they will begin to actively prevent modding. They do not want you to take away from their income. We try to be reasonable and allow modding to continue.

Costume can be buy from market at reasonable price but hard to win bid. Good luck.
do you think they would allow swapping one cash outfit for another? say, labreve to deneve

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.