NickyWorld BDO costume & armor mods (1 Viewer)

PrincessNicky

Content Creator
EDIT by moderator: On 6 March 2019 PrincessNicky wrote the following:
Sorry to anyone who is trying to get my mods pack to work in BDO. It was created when Resorep was the standard tool for injecting mods into the game and was never repackaged to work with Resorepless/Meta Injector. There was a version of Meta Injector which had coding to rename the files in my mods pack and it worked for most of them, but this was some time ago and I guess later versions don't include this.
Since I'm no longer active in BDO, I've not done anything with the mods pack, but I've no problem with someone pulling out mod files from the pack, getting the correct filenames to match the current game and then using them with Meta Injector so they can be seen in-game.

If you like your female characters to look sassy, sexy and naughty, this is the place for you.
There is a lot of partial nudity and in some cases no real effort to cover-up at all, so it's for open-minded players only.
I've modded a lot of the costumes and armors but it's by no means finished, so you can expect to see some imperfections.
Further additions will be added as and when I make them.

To use my mods you must be using BlackFireBR's modified Meta Injector (meta_injector_v2.1.zip) to insert the modded files into your game and it is assumed you're also using his Resorepless Nude Mod to remove underwear (go here Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod for more information).

The latest mods pack is available here:
NickyWorldBDOv9.7z
Newer additions are getting added as single armor/costume packs so you can pick and choose from them (links at the bottom of this post).
At some point I may be able to separate out some of the individual armors/costumes from the main pack too, but it's a bit of a mess so I can't make promises.

Unpack the download(s) to your Black Desert Online "files_to_patch" folder (the one created inside your game "Paz" folder by Meta Injector. Run Meta Injector to insert the mods into your game.
Always follow BlackFireBR's instructions, including the part about temporarily uninstalling (then re-installing) everything when there are game updates to download.

Here's what you get in the pack. Some are modified regular armors and others are cash shop costumes that you need to own in order to see them:
Sorceress
OmsRlRi.jpg

WNx5pre.jpg

acxXJbC.jpg

C0A6uRZ.jpg

uj3XF3w.jpg

88TYocR.jpg

teD3Dlx.jpg

d059zgX.jpg

T2K3mgQ.jpg

Ranger
u552oyP.jpg

DaMFClL.jpg

dUORU5f.jpg

cMhEYHB.jpg

SXvTSeo.jpg

lrmthY8.jpg

Hz1PX9I.jpg

obqHeO3.jpg

5mF6Dqd.jpg

tRBgSmn.jpg

Tamer
tEFbK8f.jpg

h6AV6m5.jpg

XA0oiaD.jpg

GUr8Jxz.jpg

wp50gPI.jpg

XaOXHJw.jpg

Valkyrie
c71hnZH.jpg

GSsH9S4.jpg

PRGBhEo.jpg

m0NDKxf.jpg

CvYO4sN.jpg

Cej1YBG.jpg

Y1JxQNI.jpg

HvKsBxA.jpg

Witch
CBXW11Y.jpg

7xFjaNq.jpg

wwTKAXY.jpg

0EaEBLK.jpg

6BlaDoo.jpg

Pae7erA.jpg

7zQhb53.jpg

MicSihz.jpg

Plum
5b37eV4.jpg

Xgv7WAy.jpg

EmclSuj.jpg

SkOc2aH.jpg

fh9eOyu.jpg

J8rCpxl.jpg

qVLvsTt.jpg

1q1YiHZ.jpg

OlI0ULU.jpg

aMA7zrh.jpg

CuroBED.jpg

zJ5zSnq.jpg

39iWJ72.jpg

Attachments

NickyWorldBDOv9.7z
31.3 MB · Views: 1,874

NickyWorldBDO Ranger - Stella.7z
605.2 KB · Views: 768

NickyWorldBDO Dark Knight - Anemos.7z
689.1 KB · Views: 720

Last edited by a moderator:

eyenight

Content Creator
Is it possible to separate each armor to folders? So we can easily choose which one to use if we don't want to use all. For example if I want to leave some armors unmodded.

PrincessNicky

Content Creator
Is it possible to separate each armor to folders? So we can easily choose which one to use if we don't want to use all. For example if I want to leave some armors unmodded.

When I started doing mods for BDO I didn't know the names of any of the armors so I just created folders like "Sorc Armors" and "Valkyrie Armors" and threw all the modded files inside.
It would take quite a bit of time to sort out those folders to separate which files belong to which armors, specially since there can be any number of files for each one, you can't even say each armor must have 1 file like this and 1 file like that because it varies.
So at some point I will try to do something with those folders so that individual armors can get uploaded.
For most of the cash shop costumes I have separate folders already so I can do something with those and more recent swap-out costumes/armors are the same. Some of these I'll get on this topic for separate downloads soon.

Mark Andrew

Potential Patron
Can you list the costume that you have already modded?
Cos we don't know which one have already been mod.

Meanbastard

Vivacious Visitor
How can I combine this mod with the Remove Underwear Gloves and Boots by BlackFireBR?

Or can you make a no underwear gloves and boots version please?

Last edited:

eyenight

Content Creator
When I started doing mods for BDO I didn't know the names of any of the armors so I just created folders like "Sorc Armors" and "Valkyrie Armors" and threw all the modded files inside.
It would take quite a bit of time to sort out those folders to separate which files belong to which armors, specially since there can be any number of files for each one, you can't even say each armor must have 1 file like this and 1 file like that because it varies.
So at some point I will try to do something with those folders so that individual armors can get uploaded.
For most of the cash shop costumes I have separate folders already so I can do something with those and more recent swap-out costumes/armors are the same. Some of these I'll get on this topic for separate downloads soon.
Ah ok then. I hope you will sort it to folders someday, but no need to rush. Btw, I wanna ask, are you still using empty partcutdesc.xml? And if yes, are you only gonna mod the body parts?

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
How can I combine this mod with the Remove Underwear Gloves and Boots by BlackFireBR?

Or can you make a no underwear gloves and boots version please?
Edit: Download the ArmorSwappingEssentials from my thread, and then paste the "Remove Underwear Gloves and Boots" in the same folder you installed the ArmorSwappingEssentials. Now you have to follow the guide on my thread to make a armor swapping to use some of Nicky's armors.

Last edited:

Meanbastard

Vivacious Visitor
Just use both at the same time. Nicky's modifies only the textures, and mine actually tells the game not to load the models for the gloves and boots.

They are both compatible with each other.[/QUOTE
So I don't need the multiplemodeldesc.xml from Nicky's archive to replace default top and lower armor, just nick's textures plus multiplemodeldesc.xml from you BlackfireBr. Thanks for the tip, will test this later!

PrincessNicky

Content Creator

That doesn't look right to me. If you're using the latest version of NickyWorld BDO then the XML file is needed otherwise the armor swaps won't take place.
You would need to add the specific boots and gloves removing scripts from BlackFireBR's XML file to the beginning of mine to make sure they over-ride any boots instructions I've given.

PrincessNicky

Content Creator
A new version of my mods pack is now available here:
NickyWorld BDO
As well as modding more of the swap-out armors included in the last update, more clipping issues have been solved thanks to eyenight.
Male characters won't be affected by clipping issues with normal armors and costumes.

PrincessNicky

Content Creator
We're up and running again, which means I can finally do some work with Tamers :)
I've got some armors together which aren't clipping like crazy, so it's time to get modding again.

If you need some help getting started, check this post from BlackFireBR:

v1.4

- The mod now works with the recent patch for NA/EU version. (Read Instructions.txt)

Download Link

That's taken from this topic Black Desert - How to Swap Armors with Costumes

My previous downloads are still valid, but an updated version with more mods and finally some Tamer stuff will be coming soon.

Lokiie1984

Avid Affiliate
Glad to hear it. I'm already getting bored of the Kibelius armor. The nude is nice but seeing the same thing all time gets old fast.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.