New artist here (1 Viewer)

SoliceInNothing

Potential Patron
So, I was lurking on the booru and didn't find any higurashi hairs, so I thought I'd make some myself, please try them out, lemme know what you think, what to do to improve, or who else I should do

*edit, got the previews that were asked for

Attachments

• hanyuu.png
    hanyuu.png
    125.8 KB · Views: 919
  • Shion Sonozaki.png
    Shion Sonozaki.png
    124.7 KB · Views: 1,022
  • Rena Higurashi.png
    Rena Higurashi.png
    65.4 KB · Views: 777
  • Satoko Hojo.png
    Satoko Hojo.png
    63.4 KB · Views: 779
  • Hanyuuu.jpg
    Hanyuuu.jpg
    347.9 KB · Views: 628
  • Mion_Sonozaki.jpg
    Mion_Sonozaki.jpg
    362.4 KB · Views: 799
  • Reena_Ryugu.png
    Reena_Ryugu.png
    242.4 KB · Views: 676
  • Satoko_Hojo.jpg
    Satoko_Hojo.jpg
    360.9 KB · Views: 693

Xiombarg

Potential Patron
Actually, a common way of getting previews, is to cruise the art and/or Fan sites (most of us use Hentai sites) and search for the character in question. Find profile shots, and *Voila* you have reference materials!

"Official" character reference pics are usually the Best.

Simple, really ;)

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
SoliceInNothing said:
I'm actually kind of new at this, is there a way to snag a preview shot other than a screen shot?
No, I don't believe so, but you just put that screen shot into your photo editor and cut it down to size.

Xiombarg said:
Actually, a common way of getting previews, is to cruise the art and/or Fan sites (most of us use Hentai sites) and search for the character in question. Find profile shots, and *Voila* you have reference materials!

"Official" character reference pics are usually the Best.

Simple, really ;)
He said PREVIEW... not REFERENCE.

Xiombarg

Potential Patron
Anonymous said:

Whoops.... My mistake.

In THAT case: try using the Stand-alone player, resize it to something reasonable (usually, without seeing the tabs at the bottom, or large black bars on either side), and use (alt)+(prt sc) to capture just the active window and not the whole screen. If you have a photo editor open, you can usually make a "New From Clipboard" image, and there you have it! Crop and save, and you're done ;)

Also, fairly simple (assuming you're using a windows-based system. Might be an Apple or 'Nix equivalent as needed.

Better?

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
Xiombarg said:
Anonymous said:

Whoops.... My mistake.

In THAT case: try using the Stand-alone player, resize it to something reasonable (usually, without seeing the tabs at the bottom, or large black bars on either side), and use (alt)+(prt sc) to capture just the active window and not the whole screen. If you have a photo editor open, you can usually make a "New From Clipboard" image, and there you have it! Crop and save, and you're done ;)

Also, fairly simple (assuming you're using a windows-based system. Might be an Apple or 'Nix equivalent as needed.

Better?
Not really. He didn't ask how to take a screenshot to make a preview, he asked if there was another way.

There is however, you can download software such as hoversnap and set it up to just take a shot of the active program. It's more efficient, but it only really saves time if you take a lot of screenshots.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.