Neptunia Virtual Stars [Mod Request] (1 Viewer)

wind_bell

Casual Client
It seems that the .dat files from 001 to 010 contain DLC items.

I don't have Discord. I'm not so interested in it.

CrankyGuy

Potential Patron
Can you make the importer also fix bones for the weapons..... cause when i imported it in blender, it doesnt show any vertices and it slides badly when i move it's bone.

wind_bell

Casual Client
Weapon models do not have vertex weights that cause deformation.
At least 04215.mdl to 04306.mdl contained in 054.dat do.
I haven't confirmed the weapons of AI Kizuna and Kiseki Towa yet, but they will be the same.

So I think that the deformation when moving the bone is the specification of blender.
When you move a bone in a model that is not weight-painted, it seems to move along with the vertices around it.

DivineKyuubi

Potential Patron
WindBell im saying this here cuz all the other threads are dead. I left this for some time, but can you show me how to do it with Using Charlotta (Mdlx model name is 00945.mdlx).Here what you said
I understand.

The following is the operation procedure in Blender version 2.92.
The images are in the attached file.

01.jpg Start with all the faces of the skirt removed.

02.jpg Select armature object.

03.jpg Press the I key to invert the selection.

04.jpg Press H to hide all but the armature object.

05.jpg Select an armature object and then change the setting to display the bone names.

06.jpg Find the spine bones in pose mode and select one of them.

07.jpg Hold down the Shift key and press the S key to display the pie menu and execute 'Cursor to Selected'.
Then, the 3D cursor moves to the position of the selected spine bone.

08.jpg Select 00372:15:0 from the list on the right to switch to edit mode.
Now there are no faces in the 00372:15:0.

09.jpg Execute Add->Plane from the menu at the top.

10.jpg The added face is too large, so press the S key and use the mouse to make it smaller.
Use the mouse wheel to zoom in a little.

11.jpg Execute Face->Triangulate Faces from the top menu to split the square face into two triangles.

12.jpg Delete one of the two triangles.

13.jpg Now 00372:15:0 is a mesh object with only one triangular polygon.

14.jpg The triangular face is still too big, so shrink it smaller.
And the position moves a little.

The display angle and magnification are different, but this is the same state as the previously posted image.
This time I moved the 3D cursor to the position of the spine bone and added a square polygon there, but there are many other ways to do it.
Now this is showing me with using Minessa (00372.mdlx) ,but half of it or some parts doesnt work with Charlotta (00945.Mdlx).can you show how to do what you said but with Charlotta this Time, and btw i want the Skirt accessory gone, can you do it for me or show me. here is Charlotta Mdlx model file. did you understand what i said?
16191978608667198056121955411889.jpg

Attachments

• 16191977525015277990064439207798.jpg
    16191977525015277990064439207798.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 152
00945.zip
1 MB · Views: 200

Last edited:

DivineKyuubi

Potential Patron
First, create a thread for Dragon Star Varnir.
Let's continue there.
Okay WindBell i created the Thread but I didnt know what to do thou so i looked at someone elses one and tried to copy it but make it look like its for Dragon Star Varnir Here is the Thread i made

wind_bell

Casual Client
Try the steps below.

1) Download dat_tool_20200828.7z from the URL written in readme.txt and extract it to a suitable location.
There are programs for 32-bit and 64-bit, so make the one that suits your environment the working folder.

2) Copy GxArchivedFile001.dat from the game folder there to your working folder.

3) Unzip ME.7z to the same location.

4) Open a command prompt and move to your working folder.

5) Execute the following command.
replace_dat.exe GxArchivedFile001.dat ME\GxArchivedFile001

6) If successful, GxArchivedFile001.NEW.dat will be created, so rename it to its original name and copy it over to the game folder.

!!!CAUTION!!!
The game was updated after the mod was released, so you may not be able to apply the mod properly.

Thepurpleguy01

Potential Patron
Try the steps below.

1) Download dat_tool_20200828.7z from the URL written in readme.txt and extract it to a suitable location.
There are programs for 32-bit and 64-bit, so make the one that suits your environment the working folder.

2) Copy GxArchivedFile001.dat from the game folder there to your working folder.

6) If successful, GxArchivedFile001.NEW.dat will be created, so rename it to its original name and copy it over to the game folder.

!!!CAUTION!!!
The game was updated after the mod was released, so you may not be able to apply the mod properly.
if you have a safe file for this game could you send it to me? Because I can't find the bikini outfits and I don't know if I must go further in the game or if I broke something (by the way the replacer worked)

Vladilen

Vivacious Visitor
if you have a safe file for this game could you send it to me? Because I can't find the bikini outfits and I don't know if I must go further in the game or if I broke something (by the way the replacer worked)
Bikinis are DLCs, so unless you bought those DLCs, or are using a pirated version of the game you won't get them.

jimkage

Potential Patron
Try the steps below.

!!!CAUTION!!!
I'm trying to mod Varnir but I only get error my friend, I follow your steps exactly
I copy GxArchivedFile058.dat to working Folder: C:\Users\Workstation\Downloads\dat_tool_20200828\datool\64bit
then I unzip the mod files I want to repack into this folder right ?
Next I open the working folder through cmd (alt+d) type cmd and then I should just have to put
replace_dat.exe GxArchivedFile058.dat REPLACE\GxArchivedFile058 in the cmd right ?
But then I get this
C:\Users\Workstation\Downloads\dat_tool_20200828\datool\64bit>replace_dat.exe GxArchivedFile058.dat REPLACE\GxArchivedFile058
ERROR: òsÉ│é╚Æuè╖âtâ@âCâïÄwÆΦé┼é╖: REPLACE\GxArchivedFile058
Am I doing something wrong ?

wind_bell

Casual Client
The message is garbled and unreadable, but it seems that an error has occurred that the specified folder does not exist.
The folder with MDLX and TEX is specified next to the DAT file on the command line.
Check if the location of the mod files is correct.

jimkage

Potential Patron
The message is garbled and unreadable, but it seems that an error has occurred that the specified folder does not exist.
The folder with MDLX and TEX is specified next to the DAT file on the command line.
Check if the location of the mod files is correct.

The folder with MDLX and TEX is the REPLACE folder.
What am I screwing up ?

Screenshot (453).png

wind_bell

Casual Client
In the case of that image, you should be able to open a command prompt and execute as follows.
Change the folder specified by cd to the correct location.

cd ”......\This PC\Downloads\dat_tool_20190209”
replace_dat.exe GxArchivedFile058.dat REPLACE

If it still doesn't work, create a bat file and run it.
Write the following lines in a text editor and save it as replace.bat.
Then just double click replace.bat.

replace_dat.exe GxArchivedFile058.dat REPLACE

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.