Need input/help with a maneater/succubus character (1 Viewer)

Bruce

Potential Patron
Hi,

I'm currently working on a character but I have problems finishing her. Since I am no native speaker and my coding skills are limited, I need some help. WeeWilly is so kind to allow me to use his framework of Slave Bazaar, a lot of what I have is inspired by him. The goal is to make a custom slave for his framework. If I can manage to get a workable version, I will release her.

The setting:
This is a bdsm setting, the goal is to break her into being your slave.

My thoughts on her stats/personality:
Her game is exceptional, she tries to stay in control
She is proud, begging is not her thing
She is also kinky, as long as she is aroused she likes a little pain
She likes to talk dirty but mostly in a classy way
Cum turns her on
Her orifices are extremely tight (she is a creature of pure pleasure)

How to break her:
Game her until you can use orgasm denial
Extreme pain (not my thing, someone else would have to supplement this)

The game:
She has some sort of supernatural rape protection. You can only safely enter her mouth if she is gagged and she can prevent you from entering her throat. If you arouse her enough (to a small degree pain can work too, mostly to get things going at the start), she will start conversations making offers. But she will want something out of it too. The deals are magically binding for both sides. If you come too often, she will gain power over you limiting your options during the conversations until the eventually wins. Your goal is to make sure she gives a little more ground each time. She will try to trick you.

Possible Offers:
(auto mode)
handjob
blowjob
throatjob
(your control)
change appearence
throatfuck
fuck
call you sir/master
anal

Example:
Her first offer is probably giving you a hand job. If she is very aroused, she might try to use the opportunity (hands untied) to touch herself, get to orgasm to regain control. She might also try to seduce you by pleasuring you, I'm not sure how to implement this yet though. Maybe the number of his orgasms count? Or maybe the fact she is pleasuring both with her in control makes her stronger?
The conversation before she starts should determine what she is allowed to do. The options are determined by the state of the power struggle.

Or in a more advanced state she might offer a blow job. You could coerce her into certain terms, like taking you all the way, keeping her hands behind her back, you being in charge, until you say stop (via button) etc.

Ok, so now I need your help. If you can think of any super sexy line a girl could say to seduce you, even when in cuffs, please post it! If you have ideas about possible conversations and deceptions, please post them too! If you are interested in help coding such a beast, you are more then welcome to help :)

Thanks in advance for any input!

The Hacker Known As Snow

Admin
Content Creator
This is great! Making a custom slave for WeeWilly would be awesome, since his clock cycles are currently being use for higher priorities. This character sounds good too. The magic deals mechanic makes it really easy to make a flowchart for story progression. You could even add a system that lets you make counter offers after granting a few of her advantageous offers.
Example: After letting her have her way for a bit counter her offer with deepthroat access. If she accepts, choke her until she passes out to regain the upper hand or at least close the gap. My only other suggestion is to have a list(for yourself) of everything that gives/takes HER power and what gives/takes HIS power, Cum being one thing that gives HER power. And then use that list to balance deals and structure conversations and deceptions.

I'd like to but I'm not sure how I can help you. I can code/script so maybe I could figure out dialogues. I can help you come up with lines, but I'd like to see what you have so far.

Ok, super sexy, bound seduction lines...
[intro] Oh, hello, I guess you'll want to try and use me now.
[intro] Hmmm I guess you'll do.. for now.
[intro] Oh good, I'm so thirsty. I asked for some cum to drink over an hour ago.
[intro] Come closer, closer, a bit more, little mor -AH Aw that'll be two for flinching.
[intro] These cuffs really aren't working for me, they don't hurt THAT much.

[deal1]Unbind my hands for the duration of a hand job for however long you want.
(Basicly just like your example. Accepting this deal Unbinds her hands, at anytime you can end the deal(via button) and her hands will be rebound. Try and time it right. She'll touch herself and try to climax. Let her get close, then stop, orgasm denial +1. Try to cum before her to get her turned on, HER_Pleasure +1 for an even more powerful orgasm denial +2. If she climaxes she gets ahead. HER_Climax +4)

[deal1a]I'll change into any outfit you want, if you uncuff my hands.
(Risky alternative first deal, she'll be able to touch herself when ever she wants until you can make a deal to rebind her hands... or you know buy and outfit for her that includes a straight jacket(technically not 'cuffed'))

Bruce

Potential Patron
So far I got coding for some whipping, there are quite some placeholder lines from WeeWillies Ashley character still in there though. It is mostly coded too (unbroken states).
Then I got some lines for her trying to deepthroat (on her own). Those are mostly first_throat lines yet. I experimented with auto modes but the problem is, that auto modes don't hold her down long enough for a good illusion. I made a request for Pim_gd, dunno when he will find the time (and if he want's to find the time) to do it.

I'm also not sure a succubus is the most fitting fantasy theme, maybe something else would suit it better. It is mostly in there because it was what inspired the idea :)

Also bear in mind that this is really mostly concept and I'm no native speaker.

Attachments

Auto Throat.txt
3.3 KB · Views: 268

Whipping.txt
22.3 KB · Views: 223

Macnagum

Avid Affiliate
Nice script. I await the final dialog !

For compatibility of a dialogue with the auto modes, the best way would be to change the script of auto modes... see here.

NostalgiaforInfinity

Potential Patron
I've been doing a lot of dialogue off the scenes. I like the idea of consigning to pacts and making the copulation of mortal and demon more of a two-sided struggle.

I'll try my hands at this. If you need help at making dialogue PM me. I have quite a bit of experience.

Edit:I'm not sure if I'll go for a slave bazzar mod. I've dipped into it before(Actually finished a succubus dialogue for it). It is quite a headache to do properly. On top of it being regularly a pain to do, you have a specific overarching point system to be implemented and integrated for pacts. I might go for a standalone dynamic Dialogue instead, it'll free up all the button slots. However I'll atleast attempt trying to crack into it. Will report later on my progress.

NostalgiaforInfinity

Potential Patron
Update:Alright, well its going to be a dynamic Dialogue to start with folks. And after creating the preliminary structure variables and general concept I'm actually glad I didn't try to mod into the Slave Bazaar's dialogue.

I came up with one problem when looking into Slave Bazaar, the button variables and everything is really obscure looking in from the outside. See Willie made a pretty intricate system along with variables no doubt to have the buttons show up only at certain instances and scenes. I could find out if I put enough time in it, but I'm not much in the mood giving myself an unneeded headache looking through thousands upon thousands of lines of text. In the future with just a little assistance from Weewillie I might help put a new and very dynamic succubus into Slave bazaar, but it will have to wait.

Good news is in a week or so if I don't run into problems with life(Which I shouldn't) a rough draft of the Dialogue should be out for play-testing with the main features finished. The next post you'll see will just be a new thread hosting the Dialogue, so cheers; be patient!

PS:Sorry for the DP, forgive me? ;)

Sincerely,
NostalgiaforInfinity

Tube33950

Potential Patron
Very good new, rather admire this work start :)

Will this Char be accessible from a new bundle or will it be independant from the present one ?
Is Weewillie informed/agree to implement this char in his bundle ?

Anyway, wait to try it !

NostalgiaforInfinity

Potential Patron
Well, its going to be an separate independent bundle. I haven't conversed with WeeWillie about slave bazaar or helping him put new characters into it because I haven't even finished this new Dialogue I've started on.

The last I talked to him was about permission to submit a fan mod for Trials of the sorceress, which sadly won't happen for some time due to a power surge corrupting my hard drive awhile ago. Right now my priority will be the Dynamic Succubus dialogue.

Bruce

Potential Patron
I talked to WeeWillie about this (before starting this thread), he said he would prefer a separate bundle because of maintenance, future features and personal style. But maybe that isn't set in stone once he sees a polished version.

It also took me quite some time to get my head around the scripting of the Bazaar (not buttons though). It is a really streamlined system.

Nostalgia, it seems you really got into it. So far I didn't get around to do any more work on the dialogue, but I can be very lazy at times :/
I somehow stopped working on things when I couldn't get the auto mode to do what I wanted. The main problem was that the time she stayed on his cock when triggering first_throat lines was too low. I'd still prefer to have the option to activate/deactivate certain mouse behaviour via dialogue lines then script the whole scene (so it is repeatable and varied). It would need the opposite of the pull_off feature in DA.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.