need help with the voice thing (1 Viewer)

DioBrando

Potential Patron
not new to the game but i am new to the modding thing.I downloaded a voice pack but i dont know how to apply it....i feel dumb for not knowin how but i just dont know how to do it.any help would be nice.

Keeley

Potential Patron
Depends on if you have downloaded an swf or a load of mp3, let us know what you have and we can advise!

Keeley

Keeley

Potential Patron
Ah, then you would need to use the mod loader, which voice over is it though? Insecure and Nympho have been converted to imports already. If it's one of those I can give you the link to download.

DioBrando

Potential Patron
its the nympho one but i dont know how to use the loader all that well and i when i downloaded the nympho audio file from here it was just a bunch of mp3s.

TDream

Potential Patron
DioBrando said:
its the nympho one but i dont know how to use the loader all that well and i when i downloaded the nympho audio file from here it was just a bunch of mp3s.

Here: http://superdeepthroat.undertow.club/index.php?topic=1329.msg14316#msg14316 this one works without the loader.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.