Need help/tutorial on how to add Animations to my loader. (1 Viewer)

Toastyyy

Potential Patron
So I just downloaded SDT and I got a couple of outfits and hairstyles, I understand how to install things like that, but I need help on how to install animations like... (Reverse Cowgirl), but I'm not sure how to install stuff like that though. I would really appreciate some help. Thanks.

ImmortalScourge

Content Creator
You need animtools by sby to load animations. I'd suggest using sby's loaderpack which has it, and other great mods by sby already installed. To load animations when you have animtools installed launch the loader, open the in game menu, go to the "Loader" tab and hit the left arrow button in on the bottom right. Now all you have to do is hit the "Load" button and navigate to the desired animation. You can also load them by simply pressings F2. I suggest keeping all animations at Mods\$INIT$\sby_default\animtoolsV25\animtools_positions.

Last edited:

Toastyyy

Potential Patron
You need animtools by sby to load animations. I'd suggest using sby's loaderpack which has it, and other great mods by sby already installed. To load animations when you have animtools installed launch the loader, open the in game menu, go to the "Loader" tab and hit the left arrow button in on the bottom right. Now all you have to do is hit the "Load" button and navigate to the desired animation. You can also load them by simply pressings F2. I suggest keeping all animations at Mods\$INIT$\sby_default\animtoolsV25\animtools_positions.
Haha thanks man, I was so lost on this sh*t, Glad I can really enjoy SDT now. Really appreciate it!
EDIT*
Can I also install different mods aswell with sby's loaderpack?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.