Need Help to enhance my Dialogue (1 Viewer)

Darvid

Potential Patron
Hello guys.

The problem I have with my dialogue is, that my english isn't very good. So the grammar sucks and everything seems a bit "monotonously"/boring... But I'm very happy with the idea so I would be veryyy thankful if some of you could help me a bit with this and upload the corrected/upgraded dialogue here. :)
btw: I choose the dialogue "Throat a snowman" (wich i found in this forum) as the basis, because it fits very good.(thanks for uploading)

Ok here is the story behind this dialogue:
An innocent teen girl called Sasha found a magic book 2 weeks ago. She is very interested of having sex with men or give them a blowjob. But she is very shy so this is more or less impossible to do. So when she was alone in her room, she tried to summon a creature from this book to try a few little things with it. For her surprise it did really work and so she did this since 2 weeks every day.
And there this dialogue continues.

I downloaded a few male mods here for this like Blanca, Humanite, Gorilla, The Beast, werewolf.(thanks for uploading)

I hope there is nothing i forgot to say.

Greets from austria

Attachments

Sasha and the magic book.txt
10.2 KB · Views: 92

Darvid

Potential Patron
I will send this dialogue to the "dialogue"-Category. I am too impatient to wait for some help. :P
But would be still nice if you could send me an upgraded dialogue there. thx

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.