need help. pioneer clothes for Everlasting Summer(VN) (1 Viewer)

Errormacro

Content Creator
hi everyone, i try did pioneer clothes for girls from ES(vn)
but i cant to make it work in swf mod. please help
gd7hcxH.png

Attachments

• Pioner5123123.png
    Pioner5123123.png
    44.2 KB · Views: 182

SyntaxTerror

Content Creator
Hello Errormacro Errormacro .

This is not the right section to ask this (revisions are the remaking of already existing mods).
I asked for your thread to be moved in the normal request section.

You can also try to ask on @Nameless' thread: SDT Mod .PSD.

Talking of your request, this could be put in a SWF mods quite easily, but the result would not be the best because this is a raster image.
As the pieces of clothes and logos are quite simple (and the shirt seems to be the Vanilla t-shirt), a vector tracing would give a better result.
A problem could appear for the bandana that has to be draw on the breast layer (because it should move with the breasts) and there may be clipping problems with the Chest and/or Back layers.
Anyway, if you provide a vector tracing (e.g. a SVG file, made with the free vector graphics editor Inkscape for example), you can be almost sure to see your mod be ready in a few days, while your request needs to find an artist/modder ready to do the complete job otherwise.
You should also ask if you want the mod to be breast adjustable. This would require more work because if the shapes for the t-shirt already exist, the bandana has to be redrawn and adapted to evey breast size (this makes the job a bit more tricky, but it is not impossible).

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.