[PC] NayoRiyo (1 Viewer)

EggsandBacon

Potential Patron
ãƒÂªÃ£ƒÂ§Ã£ƒŠÃ£ƒÂªÃ£‚¹ãƒˆÃ£Â®æ¬*片 2Ã¥€‹Ã§›Â® | NayoRiyo.zip ダウãƒÂ³Ã£ƒ*ãƒÂ¼Ã£ƒ‰ | uploader.jp

Password to download: ryona

The last version was 1.20 but it has been recently updated. I'm still downloading so I don't know what is updated. 1.20 was only around 4 MB and this new one is 9 MB, sounds pretty promising to me.
This is a shooting game with pretty heavy ryona, kind of in par with Demonophobia, even the style seems the same. If this and Demonophobia are actually the same creator, then... there might actually be some hope.

Hold Z to ready your weapon and Left-click to shoot. X to reload, press C to request your sister to find some ammo if you're low. S to switch weapons. You get a cutscene depending on your score and which enemy you got caught by.

Update: After some time with it, the 9 MB file size really has exceeded my expectations, which weren't really that high anyways but still. Apparently there is a "True" ending now, which the ending is... somewhat relieving and disappointing at the same time, it's also pretty funny though! There is also a new enemy as well. There are also bonus pics and minigames.

Attachments

• nayoriyo.png
    nayoriyo.png
    124.3 KB · Views: 1,944
Last edited by a moderator:

Thundragon

Potential Patron
Please share the link to the author's blog if possible. Most authors don't like their content to be linked directly to the download page

EggsandBacon

Potential Patron
Ahem, this is a upload site. Sorry but this is the source place and it does not provide a link to a blog, if there even is a blog to this game. If one could find it, then it's no problem.

fun_damentalz

Potential Patron
It seems interesting, but after I get caught I don't get any scenes, just a screen that says つかまえた and that's it. All I can do there is press R to reset...

Someone92

Vivacious Visitor
Does this game needs another program to function? I've tried started it but two popups coming up saying "0.5 <Japanese symbols>" and "<Japanese symbols>" and the screen just shows "Now Loading". I tried to run it in the Virtual OS I run all Japanese games with.

55904753zx

Yup i have the same problem "0.5 <Japanese symbols>" and "<Japanese symbols>" and the screen just shows "Now Loading"

Niea7

Potential Patron
Lots of easter eggs you can try!

1)Try shooting your sister's legs
2) try shooting your sister
3) try shooting yourself

And see the ending lol

arrer21

Potential Patron
is this game supposed to have text problems or is it just me? when i start a game on any mode the text is japanese but when i get to a cutscene i get weird text and symbols anyone know how to fix it? im on jap locale btw

Demrion

Potential Patron
I had the problem with this error message "0,5 (japanese symbols)" too, but in the thread from the game silent desire someone had the same error message.

Go to Control Panel->Region and Language->Set the Format to Japanese.

that solved my problem, and i hope yours too :)

teri100

Potential Patron
So this is 2020 and i'm using window 10 and still got the same 0.5 error (although i changed my format),any tips to fix that?

Potential Patron
So this is 2020 and i'm using window 10 and still got the same 0.5 error (although i changed my format),any tips to fix that?
I used windows 7 32bit virtual machine, set format and system language to Japanese, and it worked. Even text is not corrupted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.