My own zako army (1 Viewer)

Jonas87

Potential Patron
Hello everyone :smile: I would like to share with you something about my own zako ideas :smile: Few years ago I with my long-term and close girlfriend created a story called "Upcoming Storm". We still writing it and develop different ideas and plots. This story contains mixed fantasy/sf/furry elements with maany zako elements. I hope you are going to enjoy what I want to show you.

To start with, my zako's are antropomorphic and looking like humans, cats from different species. There are also mixed species too like lion-tiger, cheetah-leopard i.e. They live on a planet called Jega with five billion of inhabitants. The Empire is hidden from ordinary Jegans but has many bases of operations, temples, and buildings scattered around the Jega's continents. It's number is still growing, actually there are almost 1000 bases with 55,000 of inhabitants each, 500 temples, and 12 Great Temples. In this Empire there are only females and they have male slaves who serve for breeding purposes.

The ruler of The Empire is the Queen named Shania. She is the heir to the long forgotten Empire of Queen Laretha, chosen by Goddess Athena to rule Jega in her name. Of course she has sworn enemies who also want to rule Jega and destroy Shania's Empire - The Brotherhood (composed of only male warriors), and the Empire of the Fang ruled by the Queen Kornelia (with only female warriors also :smile:)

Shania's warriors are willing to fight, ready for death in the name of their beloved Queen. They are also trained in hand to hand combat, archery and gun-fight. They follow any order given by their Queen and her Generals. There are many warrior classess with their own uniform color. These classes are:

Infantry - white
Security Guard - blue
Scouts - yellow
Archers - green
Pikewomans – black - white
Executors – red
Silver Cats (Royal Guard) – silver
Golden Angels (Royal Guard) – gold
Base analysts – orange
Priestessess – white robes and tunics
Temple Guards – olive green (To be different from archers, temple guards are all redhead females)
Workers – purple
Slaves – crimson
Shadows (Elite guards and assassins recruited from Silver Cats and Golden Angels) – Black/Gold

Fleet
Marines – Camo
Sailors - light blue

There also command classes wearing brown uniforms with different military ranks:

Corporal -1 silver stripe
Sergeant - 2 silver stripes
Lieutenant - 3 silver stripes
Captain - 1 silver star
Major - 1 gold star
Colonel - 2 gold stars
General - 3 gold stars

And now about the uniforms:smile:
Shania's army have many options to dress including bras, panties, female boxer shorts, corsets, leotards, leggings, overknee socks and long overknee boots. All warriors are armed with daggers, long swords, staffs, bows&arrows. Elite classes have access to gun.

Empire's army consists of teams, platoons, companies,battalions and brigades. Training is very hard and exhausting. Except the training, warriors are also obliged to reproduce and mate with slaves.
Age of warriors is from 17 to 30. Thanks to the Athena's blessing they do not age and are very fertile. Also after birth they mature in a week.

For now that's is all. If you are interested in more details, just let me know and I'll write more about the Brotherhood and the Kornelia's Empire :smile:

Enjoy :smile:

Last edited:

Jonas87

Potential Patron
I'm glad to hear that you like it :smile: So to satisfy your curiosity let me say someting about the Brotherhood.

The Brotherhood itself is huge and influential organization with 48 millions of Brothers/Agents. I.e Athena's Empire has 60 millions of female warriors and Kornelia's Empire has 75 millions (so females are winning haha :grin:) Ruling body of the Brotherhood is the High Council which consists of 11 members with the Supreme Commander as their leader and 12th member. Organization goal is to get access to many life areas like economy/military/social activities and spread their influences across all of Jega continents. Moreover their primary goal is to protect Jega at all costs (yeah i know, it's sound like a megalomania :grin: )

They are also sworn enemies of Shania because of their past actions - they killed her mother who was direct descendant of one of Queen Laretha's daughters.

Origins of this organization go back to the ancient times when their precedessors - The Guardians were fighting, killing and raping warriors of Queen Laretha under the command of General Thrawn (I admit I like Grand Admiral Thrawn from Star Wars :smile: ). And like Shania's warriors believe in Athena, Goddess of Peace,Justice and Fertility, members of the Guardians and the Brotherhood believe in Drakon, brother of Athena and Aszera (goddess worshipped by Kornelia's warriors) - God of War and Destruction respectively :smile:

Last edited:

Jonas87

Potential Patron
Hi everyone, I upload another portion of informations about my zako world. This time I give you some news about Kornelia and her Empire of the Fang :wink: She is a very beautiful redhead leopard with long curled hair. Similiar to Shania she is a Queen but opposite to Shania who want to protect Jega in a peaceful way, her goal is to conquer Jega and all of its inhabitants at all costs. Her hidden agenda is to make slaves from every male and wipe out all members of the Brotherhood as well as every female from Shania's Empire and common female Jegans. She wants to spread her and her warriors genes on the Jega. She has 75 millions of warriors and almost 1300 bases. To rule without any problems Kornelia has some advisors known as the Triumvirate. It consists of three High Generals. - Sabina (blonde leopard) Grintia (brown haired black panther) and Ayane (redhead tigress)

Similiarly to Shania, Kornelia's forces wear similiar uniforms which consists of bras, panties, female boxer shorts, leggings etc. All warriors are armed with daggers, long swords, staffs, bows&arrows. And all of these classes have access to gun. There are also different colors of assigned to proper class. Classes you can found below:

Infantry - blue - yellow
Security Guard - white -blue
Scouts - black -white
Archers - grey
Assassins - black
Executors – red -white (subclass od Executors known as Seducers has Amber)
Base analysts - purple
Royal Guard – dark violet
Priestessess – Navy blue robes and tunics
Temple Guards – white-blue with Fang Empire tattoo on the left breast ( temple guards are all brown haired females)
Assault Forces - Silver-Black
Workers – white
Slaves –flesh-colored

Fleet
Marines – black - green
Sailors - pink - blue

There also command classes wearing white - pink uniforms with different military ranks:

Corporal -1 golden stripe
Sergeant - 2 golden stripes
Lieutenant - 3 golden stripes
Captain - 1 silver Fang
Major - 1 gold Fang
Colonel - 2 gold Fang
General - 3 gold Fang

I hope you will enjoy it :smile:

Jonas87

Potential Patron
Hello to ya all 🙂

I'm back online here (But to be honest I've been watching and reading our forum for most of the time :) )

Now I've decided (Thanks to AI ;) ) to create galleries for my project about feline warriors of Jega.

For the start I'm posting Temple Guardians of Athena's Empire. I hope you will enjoy it, and if you do, please let me know what I should create next.

Attachments

• l0dn97x0numd23.jpg
    l0dn97x0numd23.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 42
  • 0zzlp2984btmwr.jpg
    0zzlp2984btmwr.jpg
    119.3 KB · Views: 48
  • b0fah5gzksackt.jpg
    b0fah5gzksackt.jpg
    139 KB · Views: 39
  • kyai5snc4nrybu.jpg
    kyai5snc4nrybu.jpg
    114.7 KB · Views: 37
  • q73236aipyyiqn.jpg
    q73236aipyyiqn.jpg
    141.3 KB · Views: 37
  • qnpzz5ur7fs2li.jpg
    qnpzz5ur7fs2li.jpg
    117.3 KB · Views: 33
  • zqa8q20cvt5nwp.jpg
    zqa8q20cvt5nwp.jpg
    116.8 KB · Views: 53
  • 21ms6ex3xszdhc.jpg
    21ms6ex3xszdhc.jpg
    119.9 KB · Views: 37
  • bj8wvcdwg32jej.jpg
    bj8wvcdwg32jej.jpg
    126.5 KB · Views: 49
  • 6obc75crsozmiq.jpg
    6obc75crsozmiq.jpg
    107.4 KB · Views: 49
  • c1xgekfwmg8mka.jpg
    c1xgekfwmg8mka.jpg
    121.8 KB · Views: 32
  • mgs4brdaahb776.jpg
    mgs4brdaahb776.jpg
    104.4 KB · Views: 40
  • clerx6tcmcrcrk.jpg
    clerx6tcmcrcrk.jpg
    124.7 KB · Views: 38
  • u9ix6tmfum1v1d.jpg
    u9ix6tmfum1v1d.jpg
    127.8 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.