my little pony blowjob is magic (3 Viewers)

Fenris

Potential Patron
Zero 7 said:
Not that Im trying to be a dick, but you should probably post some ref shots if you want someone to do those.

You make a good point, but right now I'm just trying to find out if there's anyone willing. If anyone speaks up, I can provide tons of reference shots. But I don't even know if anyone is up for it...

Dyxid

Potential Patron
Fenris said:
Is there anyone who might be willing to create some new MLP-based hairs? I know that Dante is working on a dynamic Celestia (and tons of other things, so I don't want to bother him), but I'd happy with Cheerilee, Spitfire, and Twist (among others) even in static form.

I tried copy/paste/modify to make a new one and just kept running into problems. For instance, the pony art usually has a gap in the mane for the ear, but that area would need to be filled in for human hair...

I can't draw at all I'm afraid, but I do have a Cheerilee and Pinkamena hair from the ye old booru.

Attachments

• Cheerilee.png
    Cheerilee.png
    64.9 KB · Views: 893
  • Pinkamena Diane Pie.png
    Pinkamena Diane Pie.png
    71.6 KB · Views: 1,349

Fenris

Potential Patron
Dyxid said:
I can't draw at all I'm afraid, but I do have a Cheerilee and Pinkamena hair from the ye old booru.

I've never seen those before, thanks! I've tried following links to the booru before, but it seems to be dead.

Cheerilee looks a little off to me in terms of shade, but it's way better than what I had, which was based off one of the standard character hairs. (And I can always adjust it in the game, of course.)

Riven1978

Potential Patron
Hello there, Well here i am on another site posting once again something for MLP (some people will start thinking me obsessed or something ^.^) anyway i was messing around with the program trying to learn it so i can put in some stuff for a friend of mine, and figured i would go with basic alignment to start out. MLP seems a decent place to start as any so i made a Head to go with some hair (the hair is just a copy paste from a pic found around the net, i didn't use the ones already done cause as i said i am trying to learn my self somes alignment stuff with the templates (i will probably work on a new head for the hairs posted here if there is any interest in them) Only one i did so far is Dashie since she is my favorite out of all of the characters from the show. Anyway here is a screen cap of what i did (which when i learn some of the flash stuff will probably come out much better aside the fact that i actually draw on a kindergarten level >.<)

Dyxid

Potential Patron
Fenris said:
I've never seen those before, thanks! I've tried following links to the booru before, but it seems to be dead.

Cheerilee looks a little off to me in terms of shade, but it's way better than what I had, which was based off one of the standard character hairs. (And I can always adjust it in the game, of course.)

You're welcome, and yeah, the booru has been dead for a while now, which took some older hairs with it that weren't attached to a specific artist like how it is now.

As I recall, the Cheerilee and Pinkamena ones belonged to an older MLP set that were made by somebody else from the ones posted here, hence the difference in styles.
---

Riven1978 said:
MLP seems a decent place to start as any so i made a Head to go with some hair (the hair is just a copy paste from a pic found around the net, i didn't use the ones already done cause as i said i am trying to learn my self somes alignment stuff with the templates (i will probably work on a new head for the hairs posted here if there is any interest in them) Only one i did so far is Dashie since she is my favorite out of all of the characters from the show. Anyway here is a screen cap of what i did (which when i learn some of the flash stuff will probably come out much better aside the fact that i actually draw on a kindergarten level >.<)

I knew it was only a matter of time before more people tried adding extra pony bits to a hair.

I figure that aside from getting the ear and muzzle scaling/alignment right though, it must be tricky getting the body color code to match up properly with those extra bits.

Fenris

Potential Patron
I actually did post on the request board, and I included half a dozen reference links for each of the four characters I mentioned. So far, not a single response. Maybe if someone goes over there and seconds the request (or adds to it) some kind artist will take pity on us?

Dyxid

Potential Patron
Fenris said:
I actually did post on the request board, and I included half a dozen reference links for each of the four characters I mentioned. So far, not a single response. Maybe if someone goes over there and seconds the request (or adds to it) some kind artist will take pity on us?

I went ahead and threw in a seconded myself.
---

Dante said:
Okay Zap, how do you achieve this position? I'm thinking a animated humper, behind her would be nice >:D

I want to say it's the Doggystyle Loader Mod, but I don't know if it actually allows for this. It normally changes the position of the guy to behind her (as a disembodied dick) while she's (mostly) on all fours, whereas this seems to only switch the position of the girl to being on her hands and knees while she continues to suck.

Maybe it's a setting/option in SDS that I'm not aware of?

Fenris

Potential Patron
ghettolink8006 said:
Anybody working on anything for this thread, or is it dead?

There's a post on the request board asking for some help with new material, but no one has said they're running with it. If you (and others) would second the request, or add to the request, some more replies might get MLP mods put on someone's list of things to do.

vayne

Potential Patron
just out of curiosity. and maybe an idea for a new project, maybe someone could make the dresses from MLP that Rarity made for the other ponies? just a random idea.

Fenris

Potential Patron
vayne said:
just out of curiosity. and maybe an idea for a new project, maybe someone could make the dresses from MLP that Rarity made for the other ponies? just a random idea.

If I had the skills to pull it off, I'd be all over that. Maybe you can ask one of the Artist Alley guys?

Me, I'm trying my hand at dialogue, and my first effort (still in progress) is related to MLP. (It's actually Twist, 'cause I'm a sick bastard.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.