my little pony blowjob is magic (1 Viewer)

Dyxid

Potential Patron
Fenris said:
Me, I'm trying my hand at dialogue, and my first effort (still in progress) is related to MLP. (It's actually Twist, 'cause I'm a sick bastard.)

Amusingly enough, someone else made a "lisping" dialogue of their own at some point.
http://superdeepthroat.undertow.club/index.php?topic=2562.0

Maybe you can use it for inspiration to help create something more character-specific.

Fenris

Potential Patron
:)
I've seen it, and it's kind of what steered me in this direction.
I'm trying to do something like it without using any of the same lines.

Edit:
Still working on the dialogue, but got side-tracked by editing the hair for Cheerilee that was posted earlier in this thread. I guess those white streaks were supposed to be highlights or something, but they were bothering me. I hope someone else is able to make use of this.

Another edit:
Dialogue is done. Feedback would be appreciated.

Attachments

• Cheerilee new.png
    Cheerilee new.png
    68.7 KB · Views: 691
Twist.txt
5.9 KB · Views: 439

Fenris

Potential Patron
I tried to put my sloppy editing skills to use in making a hornless variation of Rarity.
I'm not 100% satisifed with the results, but maybe someone with some more talent can clean it up.

Attachments

• Rarity hornless.png
    Rarity hornless.png
    145.4 KB · Views: 1,157

Dyxid

Potential Patron
Heh, I found the Twist dialogue amusing enough, though it probably helped that I liked the original Lisping dialogue too.

Anyway, the hornless versions of Rarity & Twilight made me wonder how difficult would it be to create mods for the different horn and wing designs/sizes that certain characters have, or maybe even tails to match the hairs depending on how tricky it is to make body attachments like that versus body costumes. (And provided that there's a demand for such things, as some folks prefer to keep this stuff humanized.)

Faron

Content Creator
I made few Cadance imports, each of them a bit clunky, but hey it`s better than nothing ;)
Oh yeah - cutie mark by Dante, The Dark Prince.

Attachments

• Cadance 2.png
    Cadance 2.png
    172.4 KB · Views: 1,409
  • screenshot Cadance 2.png
    screenshot Cadance 2.png
    1 MB · Views: 1,831
  • Cadance 1.png
    Cadance 1.png
    193 KB · Views: 1,187
  • screenshot Cadance 1.png
    screenshot Cadance 1.png
    1 MB · Views: 1,819
  • Cadance.png
    Cadance.png
    230.1 KB · Views: 1,505
  • screenshot Cadance.png
    screenshot Cadance.png
    1,022.8 KB · Views: 2,300

Fenris

Potential Patron
Faron said:
I made few Cadance imports, each of them a bit clunky, but hey it`s better than nothing ;)
I'm not complaining -- each one is far better than anything I could manage!
I'll have to try out all three and see which one I prefer...

Dyxid said:
Anyway, the hornless versions of Rarity & Twilight made me wonder how difficult would it be to create mods for the different horn and wing designs/sizes that certain characters have, or maybe even tails to match the hairs depending on how tricky it is to make body attachments like that versus body costumes.
I don't imagine any of that would be easy, but I really have no idea.

Dyxid

Potential Patron
Faron said:

Nice, and thanks.
---

Fenris said:
I don't imagine any of that would be easy, but I really have no idea.

I can't say I know much about modding either, but you're probably right about certain things being harder (if not impossible) to make even if they sound simple on paper.

Fenris

Potential Patron
I chose the third Cadance option.
I'll have to try again to try to get a suitably princessy look; for now, I just went with the good girl babysitter image.

Faron

Content Creator
cadance (ponytail)

Attachments

• screenshot cadance (ponytale).png
    screenshot cadance (ponytale).png
    1.6 MB · Views: 1,765
  • cadance (ponytale).png
    cadance (ponytale).png
    132.8 KB · Views: 1,125

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator
I'm about to get the ankle and tramp stamp tattoos finished, as well as the remaining cutie marks that were requested, and re-making the Cutie marks so they don't color shift with the skin

I found something that MLP fans might enjoy ;D. Death Battle: Starscreen from Transformers VS Rainbow Dash

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8er83h9Bbn8

UPDATE: 6 New Cutie Marks, and they now do NOT shift with the skin hue

Project1.jpg

Dyxid

Potential Patron
I found something that MLP fans might enjoy ;D. Death Battle: Starscreen from Transformers VS Rainbow Dash

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8er83h9Bbn8

Never ceases to amuse me, and that's coming from a fan of Starscream.
---

UPDATE: 6 New Cutie Marks, and they now do NOT shift with the skin hue

Huzzah!

I thought for a while there that the skin hue thing was a goof-up on my end when loading character codes and mods, makes me feel better/less dumb knowing that it wasn't just me.

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator
Nah, wasn't just you. It was on my end. Regardless, you now have the choice. I just got done uploading the Skin Shifter Cutie marks, as well as the ankle tattoos. I'll have the tramp stamps done soon enough ;D

Fenris

Potential Patron
Dante said:
Regardless, you now have the choice.

And thank you for that! The MLP population of my virtual harem is back to looking normal again, and some of my previously unmarked girls have brand new marks to show with pride. :D

Dyxid

Potential Patron
Dante said:
Nah, wasn't just you. It was on my end. Regardless, you now have the choice. I just got done uploading the Skin Shifter Cutie marks, as well as the ankle tattoos. I'll have the tramp stamps done soon enough ;D

Oddly enough, this still works out.

The cutie marks that shift with skin hues are fine for "humanized" skin codes and clothing, but don't look quite right when using "pony" skin codes due to the sometimes outlandish colors.

Now the cutie marks that don't shift, those work with the pony skin codes just fine, but show up over clothing. The thing is though, ponies don't normally wear clothes anyway so they may as well be naked here too. (Well, except for the saddle anyway.)

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator
@Fenris: You're Welcome. Glad you like them... again, lol.

@Dyxid: That saddle. If you wouldn't had wanted it, I never would have thought to make it. Which reminds me, I still owe you that Bridle ;D

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.