my little pony blowjob is magic (1 Viewer)

Fenris

Potential Patron
You can skip past the broken links -- the last post in the thread (at least for now) has the clubhouse background that I cropped and used. I didn't really like the one that had been there before. (I've also got a couple of other ideas for backgrounds.)

Oh, and thanks for the kinds words, everybody.

Shadeyman7

Potential Patron
So I know it's been asked already and been unanswered, so I figured I'd clarify, for some people it seems like instead of coming out all nice and big and wavy instead Celestia's hair is doing this:

Anyone know why that might be and how to solve it? As for the steps taken to achieve this result, well, I saved the hair into my SDT folder, uploaded it onto the body from the options menu by clicking hair mod and clicking the hair, and then it looked like this. Any solutions would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:

Fenris

Potential Patron
Good question! I ran into the same problem, but I don't know enough to fix it.
Maybe it has something to do with where the hair is positioned within the image file?

Dyxid

Potential Patron
I think it may indeed be a size/scaling issue with the version posted in this topic, as the Celestia hair I have doesn't seem to do that.

I'm not really accustomed with attaching images to posts, so I'm not sure if this will display correctly.

Attachments

• Celestia.png
    Celestia.png
    363.8 KB · Views: 1,271

Fenris

Potential Patron
Dante said:
If you ask me the Celestia hair really looks like it should be animated, to appear as if it flowing 8)

A man who coded such a thing would probably be viewed as a hero in this thread, maybe even a god.

On another topic, for those who know the characters, I'd like to get some feedback on my attempt at Spitfire. If you like her, I can post the code (and maybe a couple of others I've done). What I'd really like would be some slacks rather than those jeans, but what I can you do?

Attachments

• Spitfire.png
    Spitfire.png
    251.5 KB · Views: 1,125

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator
A man who coded such a thing would probably be viewed as a hero in this thread, maybe even a god.

Which reminds me. Newbie/ Fledgling (15)/ Member (30)/ Advanced Member (120)/ Sr.Member (250)/ Hero Member (500)/ Legendary Member (1000).... What's after Legendary?

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator
;D I've been watching Gargoyles all day trying to get decent side shots of Elisa, Goliath, and Demona. I started on these about 2 hours ago.

18 vanilla mods in two hours, gotta be a record or something 8).

Fenris

Potential Patron
If you're ever open to doing some MLP-inspired hairs (in among all of your other projects), please say so. Some of the characters have a two-tone (or even three-tone) look that I just can't replicate no matter how many other hairs I download. So "this is kinda roughly it, sort of" is often the best I can do.

Fenris

Potential Patron
It's fantastic that you're working on that, thank you!

I'm just sayin' that if you put your arm in a position to be twisted, I might ask you for more, that's all. ;D

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator
You ask and I make. Granted requests go in my Future Mods To-do List for judgment. Unless it's something small that can be achieved with minimal effort... or I just REALLY like the idea.

skippywonderdork

Potential Patron
Hey Dante, how easy would it be for someone with no modding experience at all to adjust where those cutie marks appear on the girl? If it's something I could do myself, then I could tailor each one to my girls' outfits. :P

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator
Modifying them would require you to have the flas and Adobe CS5. All you'd need to do is open, double click until you see the Thighr component appear, modify, and export.

Which one's do you need?

skippywonderdork

Potential Patron
Hrm. Not sure I could pull that off, then. I was thinking of a few as either ankle tattoos, or "tramp stamps". Specifially, Fluttershy's as an ankle and Twilight and Applejack as tramp stamps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.