my little pony blowjob is magic (2 Viewers)

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator
Do me a favor and post a template sdt screen shot (Blank SD Chan, no clothes) and circle the area where you want the tramp stamps, and I'll brb.

skippywonderdork

Potential Patron
I was thinking somewhere around here:

Only problem is ideally it'd be on her back, and this is obviously a side view. Not sure how well that would work in practice.

Last edited by a moderator:

skippywonderdork

Potential Patron
If I could karma you again, I would in a heartbeat. It'll have to wait until tomorrow though. If you get bored, I'm sure the other bronies wouldn't mind the "mane six" cutie marks being converted into ankle or back tattoos. That'd get you that extra karma for sure. ;)

skippywonderdork

Potential Patron
The "mane six" are Twilight Sparkle, Rainbow Dash, Applejack, Rarity, Fluttershy and Pinkie Pie. They're the main characters of the show.

Possibly more information that you may ever want to know:
http://mlp.wikia.com/wiki/Characters

Dyxid

Potential Patron
Shadeyman7 said:
Using the other image fixed it, thank you very much!

You're welcome.
---

Dante said:
18 Cutie Marks for your favorite ponies. Come get them at my Vanilla thread "Dante's Lovely Ladies"

So much yes.
---

Dante said:
You ask and I make. Granted requests go in my Future Mods To-do List for judgment. Unless it's something small that can be achieved with minimal effort... or I just REALLY like the idea.

Though I'm new to posting here (I signed up just yesterday to post the correct Celestia hair once I realized what was wrong with the other one), I've lurked for a long while so I'm aware of how many requests you get saddled with and wouldn't want to...

...you know, I can't immediately recall if there's a bridle/reins or saddle mod out there. Couple that with Helping Hands and Reverse Cowgirl somehow, and you really *could* "ride that pony". (Not sure how much demand there would be for that sort of thing though, or how difficult it would be to implement.)
---

Dante said:
Hehehe, just one more point and I've hit the centennial of Karma

Well, shucks, if you just wanted some karma why didn't you say so? :P

S

sfd20

those cutiemarks are great! any chance we could get them as ankle tattoos and trampstamps too??? ::)

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator
Zero 7 said:
Thanks for the marks Dante. Are you doing costumes, hairs, or both for Gargoyles?

Goliath (Him Mod), Elisa Maza (Hair/Costume), Demona (Her Mod - Body & Costume), Fox (Hair and "The Pack" Armor)

sfd20 said:
those cutiemarks are great! any chance we could get them as ankle tattoos and trampstamps too??? ::)

Sure, as soon as I'm done making Dyxid's Saddle & Bridle 8)

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator
D Dyxid : Here's your Saddle 8)

Project2.jpg

View attachment Saddle.swf

Last edited by a moderator:

Dyxid

Potential Patron
Heh, very nice work.

I also didn't realize you had made a pair of Vanilla Cowboy Boots as well, this just keeps getting better and better.

Fenris

Potential Patron
Is there anyone who might be willing to create some new MLP-based hairs? I know that Dante is working on a dynamic Celestia (and tons of other things, so I don't want to bother him), but I'd happy with Cheerilee, Spitfire, and Twist (among others) even in static form.

I tried copy/paste/modify to make a new one and just kept running into problems. For instance, the pony art usually has a gap in the mane for the ear, but that area would need to be filled in for human hair...

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.