my little pony blowjob is magic (1 Viewer)

Faron

Content Creator
first of all I would like to thank you for imprts on MLP you made (its perfect) ;D

second - I made some Zecora imports and I hope its ok if I post it here

I hope you`ll find it appropriate :)

Attachments

• zecora_by_jaynaylor.png
    zecora_by_jaynaylor.png
    318.8 KB · Views: 2,236
  • zecora_vector_by_raccoon.png
    zecora_vector_by_raccoon.png
    78.9 KB · Views: 1,611

ShadowRosalina

Potential Patron
Faron said:
first of all I would like to thank you for imprts on MLP you made (its perfect) ;D

These are awsome! The second one though needs to be changed because when you load it the persons going to have two ears.
Either way though its a really good start. I like the human version hair as well.
Also, you think you could make the Cutie Mark Crusaders hairs?

Faron

Content Creator
ShadowRosalina said:
Faron said:

These are awsome! The second one though needs to be changed because when you load it the persons going to have two ears.
Either way though its a really good start. I like the human version hair as well.

thanks,
hehe I agree about ears ;D it looks pretty silly, I think I`ll be able to fix it (but I`m afraid it will be only after 12 hours from now one, I have to go to work)

oh and off topic - I wonder why anyone wouldn`t try to make audio dialogues on MLP, by using theese fo example
http://superdeepthroat.undertow.club/index.php?topic=1105.0
http://superdeepthroat.undertow.club/index.php?topic=1831.0
I mean all theese frases can be found in series ??? at least I would be totally apreciated (and I think I wouldn`t be the only one), and before you ask why I wouldn`t do it, I say I find it abit difficult, I didn`t figured this out yet (yeah, yeah noobie me ;))
p.s. as some people could notice english isn`t my native language so I woner... тут по нашему кто нить шпрехает? ??? ;)

ShadowRosalina

Potential Patron
Faron said:
ShadowRosalina said:
Faron said:

thanks,
hehe I agree about ears ;D it looks pretty silly, I think I`ll be able to fix it (but I`m afraid it will be only after 12 hours from now one, I have to go to work)

oh and off topic - I wonder why anyone wouldn`t try to make audio dialogues on MLP, by using theese fo example
http://superdeepthroat.undertow.club/index.php?topic=1105.0
http://superdeepthroat.undertow.club/index.php?topic=1831.0
I mean all theese frases can be found in series ??? at least I would be totally apreciated (and I think I wouldn`t be the only one), and before you ask why I wouldn`t do it, I say I find it abit difficult, I didn`t figured this out yet (yeah, yeah noobie me ;))
p.s. as some people could notice english isn`t my native language so I woner... тут по нашему кто нить шпрехает? ??? ;)
Thats cool. One can easily wait. Anyways, speaking of the dialogues, someone is actually recording to voice the flutershy dialogue made by zatana. I was talking to her like 3 days ago and she says she's on the verge of finishing.
Ever since zatana stopped posting, some of us have taken it upon ourselves to make the rest he never finished. I'm one of the contributers, I made the Derpy Hooves dialogue.
Hoever, voice actors are somewhat hard to come by for voices like these. I was supprized to hear the girls voice for fluttershy was really good so that will be awsome to hear once done. Just keep in touch with the second link you sent since thats the new place for all the MLP dialogues.
On a side note, yeah I don't know what laguage that is ^.^'

Kiomei

Potential Patron
When this girl finishes the voiced dialogue for Fluttershy, are you going to post it in this thread or start an entirely different one?

*Edit* Scratch that, I see the other thread now. Disregard this post.

Faron

Content Creator
well, that`s the best I could do to fix it, hope you all will like it :) ->

all you need to do is to set theese skin settings:
H: 0
S: 10
L: 86
C: 136

Attachments

• screenshot0001.png
    screenshot0001.png
    152.9 KB · Views: 2,227
  • zecora_vector_by_raccoon_ver2.png
    zecora_vector_by_raccoon_ver2.png
    77.5 KB · Views: 837

Faron

Content Creator
Here you go ShadowRosalina
I made some Cutie Mark Crusaders hair you asked ->

Attachments

• Applebloom.png
    Applebloom.png
    95.3 KB · Views: 1,442
  • Scootaloo.png
    Scootaloo.png
    69.1 KB · Views: 1,114
  • Sweetie Belle.png
    Sweetie Belle.png
    109.6 KB · Views: 1,171

Faron

Content Creator
Queen Chrysalis - Evil and mighty bitch, who even kicked Celestia`s ass in hand to hand combat (and that`s worth something) :o ;D (I was shocked when I saw that moment ;))

skin settings:
H:0
S:0
L:53
C:309

Attachments

• Queen Chrysalis (no ears)_screenshot.png
    Queen Chrysalis (no ears)_screenshot.png
    592.1 KB · Views: 2,494
  • Queen Chrysalis (no ears).png
    Queen Chrysalis (no ears).png
    239.8 KB · Views: 1,616
  • Queen Chrysalis_screenshot.png
    Queen Chrysalis_screenshot.png
    600.4 KB · Views: 3,857
  • Queen Chrysalis.png
    Queen Chrysalis.png
    246.8 KB · Views: 2,476

Dazer

Potential Patron
Does anyone have or think they could make a hair for Blossomforth (overflexible pegasus), Cloudchaser, and/or Flitter? Been looking for one for a while.

Faron

Content Creator
someone asked Trixie (oh I`m sorry - The Great And Powerfull Trixie) in a hat, well that`s the best I could do (her hat is way too big), I took original hair import from this post, I hope it`s fine

Attachments

• screenshot_trixie (with a hat).png
    screenshot_trixie (with a hat).png
    430 KB · Views: 2,934
  • trixie (with a hat).png
    trixie (with a hat).png
    148.2 KB · Views: 2,219

kysadhuras79

Potential Patron
Ok, really i first thought "omg whats wrong with these guys". blowjob from a horse? weird...i then searched the www for more pictures, and now i like it.

i was a little unhappy with the character codes so i made some new. they`re really easy to make

I havent all ponygirls just these few i like...

kysadhuras79

Potential Patron
Sorry for double post but i wanted a separate post from my first

Just for fun i was inspired by these pictures i found

ShadowRosalina

Potential Patron
kysadhuras79 said:
Ok, really i first thought "omg whats wrong with these guys". blowjob from a horse? weird...i then searched the www for more pictures, and now i like it.

i was a little unhappy with the character codes so i made some new. they`re really easy to make

I havent all ponygirls just these few i like...
Well there's like a shit ton of different character codes for them.
In a nut sheel theres two types.
A) There original pony colors to which we don't usually put any article of clothing on but you can if you want.
and B) The human like version skin color we have debated over for some time. There are some great human skin colored ones out there that are awsome. Mainly the guy who made the hairs here. He's pretty much got most of there human skin color down.
However there are greater one's out there. One just has to look in the right place.
But I do like the article of choice primarly on AJ.
But there is one guy somewhere who pretty much has a download like of all the ponies in both types and in awsome dressing suiting all of them. However AJ was nude so you pretty much helped me there lol.

ShadowRosalina

Potential Patron
Hey Guys, I found something that might interest everyone.

Before I continue I did not make this and I don't know who did. It was posted under Anon so I can't thank them properly for this but anyways heres the website where it was posted.
http://sdtstuff.co.cc/viewSeries/My%20Little%20Pony/1/

Anyways I happened to stumble upon someone who did a DJ-Pon3 hairs both with and without glasses!!!
I havent seen it post here yet so I decided to do it. Please enjoy and if you were the creator of these hairs and are reading this... thank you.
[attachimg=1]
[attachimg=2]

Attachments

• vinyl-scratch-without-glasses.png
    vinyl-scratch-without-glasses.png
    93.4 KB · Views: 17,587
  • vinyl-scratch-with-glasses.png
    vinyl-scratch-with-glasses.png
    101.8 KB · Views: 17,647
L

Lancer777

ca_ozma said:
It can stay this way.

14ikdvt.png

This may just be me being an idiot, but I can't get this to work, it just shows the hair over the head, the head being bald. Any ideas?

Jrhonen

Potential Patron
i saw the screenshots and everything and I liked some of the hairs but everytime i go to the Booru it gives me the same Error:

Not Found
The requested URL /viewHair/419/ was not found on this server.

Apache/1.3.39 Server at co.cc Port 80

Is the booru down or something?

Disarmonia

Potential Patron
Really dig the hairs mate, you did a great job.
Are there any more on the way?

I personally think it'd be really awesome if you did Princess Cadance or something, but that's just my two cents. Either way, dig the work. ;D

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.