My Dota 2 items (1 Viewer)

NotMe

Content Creator
So I decided to try my hand at making Dota 2 items some time ago and only recently I got a good idea.
I'm making a samurai inspired set for the Dragon Knight (this guy)

For now, I've only done the shoulders and I'll be moving on to the helmet now and if you want I can post progress pictures.
Shoulders:
Sode.jpg

Any kind of constructive criticism is welcome and is actually one of the points of this thread (the other one is showing off :D)
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I completely forgot about this thread but here's an update:
The Dragon Knight set has been put in indefinite hold but I did manage to release a weapon for Spectre
Here it is:
View attachment 10746
Split blade of the Ascendants

If I ever manage to do something more I'll try to remember to post it here.

Last edited by a moderator:

NotMe

Content Creator
Somehow I managed to complete the helmet today, eventhough it's 4.30 AM, but I need help making a decision:
Facemask on or off?
Kabuto-facemask.jpg Kabuto-nofacemask.jpg

NotMe

Content Creator
I like it off better.
Yeah, that seems to be the best one. The mask just adds unneeded detail.
While modelling it I forgot that this game has an RTS type view so it isn't even noticeable.

PS: Working on the arms now.

EDIT: Two more items done (arms and sword). I haven't really worked that much nowadays because I was demotivated with how they both turned out but I can't think of ways to improve them :S
I won't post pictures right now, in case I change something, but I am moving on to the two remaining items, the shield and the skirt.

NotMe

Content Creator
I forgot about this thread :P
I put this set on hold because it didn't the community's quality standards but I did release an item sometime ago.

Here it is by the way:
Main2.jpg
Split blade of the Ascendants

A rating on the workshop page would be appreciated :P

killzone12

Content Creator
Dragon Knight or Specter? Specter's a she by the way.

And no, this game currently has 101 different characters, and more coming. I vary the characters I play as a lot.

Oh uh how you pick others?? when I started playing it only gave me the dragon knight dude. Is it a prologue im playing on??

NotMe

Content Creator
Oh uh how you pick others?? when I started playing it only gave me the dragon knight dude. Is it a prologue im playing on??
That's just part of the tutorial dude xP (It only has one part for now)
When you enter an actual match you have access to all characters (depending on game mode).
Game modes - Dota 2 Wiki

killzone12

Content Creator
That's just part of the tutorial dude xP (It only has one part for now)
When you enter an actual match you have access to all characters (depending on game mode).
Game modes - Dota 2 Wiki

Really dammit game made me think it was the actual campaign or something similar is this like LOL? if it is I dont like playing against other players I like playing against ai.

Soapp

Potential Patron
Really dammit game made me think it was the actual campaign or something similar is this like LOL? if it is I dont like playing against other players I like playing against ai.

haven't played tones, but there is a section for Practice where you can play VS bots. You can also invite a friend and add the rest with bots. But no story or Campaign that I've seen. If you want a copy of the full game PM me, I have a few.

NotMe

Content Creator
haven't played tones, but there is a section for Practice where you can play VS bots. You can also invite a friend and add the rest with bots. But no story or Campaign that I've seen. If you want a copy of the full game PM me, I have a few.
You can also find co-op matches where it's a team of humans vs a team of bots.

From what I've seen, it seems that they plan to do a sort of, small, campaign. Or, at least, some singleplayer challenges.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.