MotherSon---> SURVEY (1 Viewer)

What kind of mother do you prefer in MotherSon Dialogues? The Vote has spoken!

• Dominant Nature

Votes: 110 32.4%
  • Loving Nature

Votes: 154 45.3%
  • I cant decide I like both the same amount

Votes: 62 18.2%
  • I dont like MotherSon Dialogues

Votes: 14 4.1%

• Total voters

EpicDT-Hunter1

Potential Patron
Hello guys.

Im planning on creating an interactive MotherSon Story with YOU in the starring role.

But I can´t decide between 2 different Personalitys your mother could have both sound pleasing to me so its up to YOU to choose one. The Story will contain a view Episodes beginning with Episode 1 in wich you get caughed by your Mom mastrubating to her while she was showering. But remember the Story direction will be whool different depending on wich Nature will be chosen. Maybe you will be able to tame YOUR dominant sexbomb of mother? I dont know. Or maybe YOU will be more pleased in finding out the borders of your mother´s love? Before you give your vote you can look at 2 Teasers of both versions to help you find the answer deep in your heart. Only one Version will be created...

Attachments

• MotherSonRelation-LovingNature.PNG
    MotherSonRelation-LovingNature.PNG
    482.7 KB · Views: 7,591
  • MotherSonRelation-DominantNature.PNG
    MotherSonRelation-DominantNature.PNG
    492.5 KB · Views: 6,310

Fleack

Avid Affiliate
One of the versions of the dialogue I'm writing is a mother son one, with a starting option for her to be in the bathroom with a towel on.

If you're willing to wait, you can just write whatever intro you want for mine and then set her mood to start at either 70 or 30 depending on if you want her to be dominant or loving or whatever. You could also rewrite some of the rest of it for your own tastes if you want.

It'd be easier for you atleast, and there'd be a lot more options for the player.

EpicDT-Hunter1

Potential Patron
Fleack said:
One of the versions of the dialogue I'm writing is a mother son one, with a starting option for her to be in the bathroom with a towel on.

If you're willing to wait, you can just write whatever intro you want for mine and then set her mood to start at either 70 or 30 depending on if you want her to be dominant or loving or whatever. You could also rewrite some of the rest of it for your own tastes if you want.

It'd be easier for you atleast, and there'd be a lot more options for the player.

Thank you for the offer, but as i wrote its not going to be just a dialogue its more like a Series.

Besides I want to create something own to give my tribute to this awesome game of Konashion.

But your Dialogue version with the towel sounds promessing. I cant wait to play it :D

Shinigami_no_Jinnai

Avid Affiliate
Damn it... both of them sound really promesing, but I don't wanna go the easy way by saying "both... so I would say the Loving Mother get's my Vote... helping her Son to release the Tension ;D

Also when is this 1st Vote going to End? And when It's ended will you immidiatly upload the winning Dialog (having written them in advance)

mistgun

Potential Patron
I think you should go for both personalities and give the user the chance to select which one he/she wants.
Or maybe write both and put them to download, so we can decide with one we want on before downloading.
I think they both have appealing and people would probably like to play both if they like the idea.

EpicDT-Hunter1

Potential Patron
Thank you for your feedback so far guys. As it looks at the momment its really near 50:50 what people like. I would love to create both versions, but I would prefer to just bring out one version but fully perfect over 2 short dissappointing versions. Each Version of the Series would take its time its not like I already started it. I made my thoughts and know how it could continue but the end is still open I dont know how big the series will get or how many Episodes it will contain, but when a Nature will be chosen I want to fully focus on that character and think how to make her act the most authentik and realistic way. If you ever watched the Hentai "Taboo Charming Mother" you know what I mean. Her thoughts her reactions to any situation everything has to be believeble.

I think 1 Day is to short to catch the major Opinion from the board so I guess Ill run this survey for at least 1 week maybe 2 to be on the save side. Becourse her personality changes the whool story (like in real life lol).

aztlan

Casual Client
I wouldn't let the survey dictate it - it seems there is interest in both so if one appeals to you ore or is easier to do, do that one.

mistgun

Potential Patron
aztlan said:
I wouldn't let the survey dictate it - it seems there is interest in both so if one appeals to you ore or is easier to do, do that one.

I would say exactly this. Since both the response from the poll and the comments are 50/50 you should go for the one you feel more excited about.

EpicDT-Hunter1

Potential Patron
You guys are totally right it make no sense to wait any longer. So I ended the vote as you can see in my mainpost. Im kind of have mixed feelings about the winner, on the one side its a lot easier to write a dialogue with a devote charakter and things going esier in general on the other side I would love to give us the experience and victorious feeling succsessfully dominating a dominant mom. Maybe I will write the other version too depending how people will like the first version. but for now im happy that I can fully focus on one version and character and making my imagination become real. Thank you very much for your interest.

taigong

Potential Patron
Even if the loving mother won i hope you may find the time or just be motivated to do the other too.
i'm quite into this so whatever you choose to do i'm supporting you.

good luck, i'm already waiting for this

jchaoshero

Potential Patron
Myself I always enjoy when a mother lovingly takes her sons virginity and slowly turns him into her personal fuck toy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.