More Restraints (1 Viewer)

AFA69

Potential Patron
Not sure if this is the right place to post this request, but here goes ;3

I like having her in the leather collar, hand- and ankle-cuffs, but want more... What I've been wanting, really, are some new shirts, skirts, gloves and stockings that fit with the leather collar and cuffs.

I'd been thinking that maybe the "shirt" restraints would go above and beneath her breasts, the "skirt" restraints would look like a belt, the "stocking" restraints would be in the same position as the vanilla garters, and the "glove" restraints would be in the middle of her upper arm and her fore-arm. Other than the location and angle, it'd seem simpler to me to use the actual models for the collar and/or cuffs, since they already work and exist.

If someone would be willing to do these, I think it'd be absolutely awesome (plus it'd fit well with all those bondage/slave/kidnapping dialogues out there)

AFA69

Potential Patron
Not quite: I wanted some more stuff for arms, legs and chest, that seems to be mainly for face/neck (although I did download it, so thanks for the link ^_^)

AFA69

Potential Patron
I disagree, Mod. This request is NOT filled, I was looking for chest and leg straps, not a straitjacket. Please return this to the non-filled Request section, or tell me that I have to make a new request, I don't really care which one.

Jazzsession

Potential Patron
Somewhere in these forums there is a rope shibari for chest, a strap shibari for chest, a leather harness for chest,teal and violet bondage themed corsets with arm mod, a pony saddle for back, pony boots for feet, a new nipple chain for breasts, several tattoos and derogatory markings, an entire latex outfit and a few more ball gag collars.
Not in these forums is a hair called facetorape which has blonde, dark hair, and misty(pokemon) variants.

Sadly nothing much for the legs. I usually just add fishnets.

AFA69

Potential Patron
That's a lot more like what I was looking for... Any clue where the strap shibari can be found? I've been checking all the filled requests I can, but I got nuthin'

Faceless

Content Creator
Check the loader imports. I'm actually the one who did the rope shibari, and I believe TOlive did the strap shibari.

EDIT: Yep, it was TOlive.

AFA69

Potential Patron
Oh, right. I actually don't use the loader, since I honestly couldn't be bothered to figure it out. Makes sense that I'd be missing out on a lot of neat mods that way, but it never really bothered me :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.