1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

More dick licking, ball sucking

Discussion in 'Loader Requests' started by DynamiteShy, Jun 18, 2015.

1. DynamiteShy

DynamiteShy Potential Patron

In auto mode the girl rarely pulls down to lick his balls and shaft, which I think is a shame as it's a chance for some good dialogue. Is a mod possible to make this behaviour occur more often, and last longer when in auto mode?

PS. Many thanks for much fapping after the good work so many people have done. I'm truly grateful.

2. DynamiteShy

DynamiteShy Potential Patron

Ha, I guess nobody else enjoys licking dick like I do then!

3. Dumah

Dumah Potential Patron

I was wondering about something like this too, and also increasing the pleasure gained because I've noticed that it falls back to base point between licks. I've found this to be inconsistent IRL lol

4. VorstVolxen

VorstVolxen Potential Patron

Yeah, I wish there was a way to make her lick more often too, as well as increase the pleasure gain from the licks. :V

5. Slingerbult

Slingerbult Casual Client Content Creator

This is doable under current mods. Colin has recently released full automation that you can customize completely. Even more recently, we also have better open mouth and tongue control (see DrZombie's mods). So, you can tell her where to go, how much to open her mouth, and whether to activate or deactivate the tongue. That's all it takes, she licks and does the rest on her own. As for adjusting how much pleasure is gained, there is no specific setting... though you can set the ejaculation value lower in loader settings, but that will apply to everything.