Monster Musume Girls Hair Request -Filled- (1 Viewer)

tickles

Content Creator
Hey everyone,

There's this neat anime called Monster Musume and I was wondering if someone could make hair mods for these characters? Dynamic Hairstyle preferably.

Much appreciated.

Last edited:

SyntaxTerror

Content Creator
tickles tickles : the long haired characters need additional references to show the lenght of their hair.
Note that with those refs you may easily make some of the mods yourself, making cutouts and using the "begginer" method described in my static hair mod tutorial.

fleet fleet : I guess you made a mistake : dynamic hair mods require flash pro/animate to be made (not all modders have access to it) and are somewhat more difficult to make.

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
tickles tickles : the long haired characters need additional references to show the lenght of their hair.
Note that with those refs you may easily make some of the mods yourself, making cutouts and using the "begginer" method described in my static hair mod tutorial.

fleet fleet : I guess you made a mistake : dynamic hair mods require flash pro/animate to be made (not all modders have access to it) and are somewhat more difficult to make.

SyntaxTerror,
You are correct. I'm not sure why I typed what I did. Many people have already mentioned that static is MUCH easier to make than dynamic.
Very respectfully,
fleet

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.