Modding costumes for "him" (1 Viewer)

noobtastic

Potential Patron
I have a few outfit mods for the him character but i dont know how to use them....it doesnt work like the mods for the "her" character

hugo_boss

Potential Patron
Are you using Modguys loader?
It's a moddified Version of SDT, that allows more advanced mods to be loaded.
All the Him mods require it. They do't work with the default vanilla SDT.
You can download it in the loader section of the Forum.

The downside is, that i's a bit more complicated to use than the default game.

noobtastic

Potential Patron
I downloaded the l;atest version of it, and in it theres something called loader.swf and then thers the game. If I try to open the loader.swf file it says error it cant open SDT.SWF
edit* ok nvm I got the mods to work, only thing is, the loader dosnt always work it just displays a grey page with that message : "ERROR LOADING SDT.SWF" why?

hugo_boss

Potential Patron
Strange...
whithout more info, I can only speculate.

Option 1: the loader can't find SDT.swf:

You have to extract evrything fram the archive for things to work and you musst keep the folder structure complearly intact. So do'nt move anything around, or change any filenames.
After opening the loader.swf, it expects the SDT.swf to be in the same folder.
Option 2: Your download was currupded and SDT.swf is broken. Csn you still open SDT.swf manually? Try redownloading.

Option3: Maybe a problem with user rights keeps the loader from opening SDT.swf. Where dit you extract the loader? try extracting it onthe desktop.

Also it's usually he best to use a Standalone Flash projector to runthe game,

If none of this helps, I have no clue.

edit: godd to hear you made it work.
However, Idon't know wy it only works sometimes.

noobtastic

Potential Patron
the wierd thing is it was JUST working, (it didnt work when I just downloaded it I used the normal version) It was just working normally and now it goes back to the error notice

ModGuy

Content Creator
noobtastic said:
the wierd thing is it was JUST working, (it didnt work when I just downloaded it I used the normal version) It was just working normally and now it goes back to the error notice

hugo_boss said:
You have to extract evrything fram the archive for things to work and you musst keep the folder structure complearly intact. So do'nt move anything around, or change any filenames.

Think about what the error actually says, Loader.swf cannot find SDT.swf.
This means that the files are not in the same folder because:

You have modified the file structure.
OR
You have failed to properly extract the zip archive.

The only other cause of this error would be obscure file access problems and this can't possibly apply here because you own the zip archive and the extracted contents.

Also, don't make other threads asking the same question, it only makes you seem spammy.

noobtastic

Potential Patron
ohhhh. thanks guys its running normally :) (now I just feel like a frigging retard for not figuring it out sooner)and now my stupidity is on a thread for all to see ;D ah well whatever. Just a bunch of hentai loving, crazy ass anons (like me) :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.