Mod formatting (1 Viewer)

Deleted member 229663

Potential Patron
So there is a mod I would like to use with the More Clothing Mod, but it is in a .MOD file format and not an .SWF file. Is there a way to change the format of the file?

I've tried a SWF converter, but when I try loading it in, it does not work, and it says there was a timeout error for the previous mod in the setting.

DigitalSmutExports

Content Creator
Hi!

You don't need to do that. Moreclothing can handle .mod files just fine. Just add it normally. The point of the .mod extension is that vanilla sdt can't see it so it let's the user know that the mod requires the loader (avoiding the help section getting overrun). You obviously have the Loader since moreclothing itself requires it so that's not really an issue here.

Some loader mods are based off templates that moreclothing can't handle but in those cases you wouldn't be able to fix that with a simple converter.

The leash made by stuntcock stuntcock comes to mind as a .mod file that I have added to moreclothing. Try adding that and you'll see that it works just fine. Just follow the link to his user profile and check his resources. If the mod you have is based off of some template that moreclothing can't handle you'd have to make a revision request because just converting to swf format wouldn't fix that.

Last edited:

Deleted member 229663

Potential Patron
I've tried putting it in as a normal .mod file, and as it is a Costume Bottoms, I formatted it like that. It still gives me the time out error, so do I have to get this mod revised? because if so then many of the other mods I downloaded will require revisions.

Also most of these mods I would like to use are from the Faceless loader Packs, could that be why they are not working? is it because these mods are too old?

DigitalSmutExports

Content Creator
Faceless is actually the creator of one of the templates that doesn't work with mc, so that makes sense. All him mods are based on that I think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.