MLP Rarity Dialogue (Plus more!) (Molestia) (1 Viewer)

ShadowRosalina

Potential Patron
Anonymous said:
ShadowRosalina said:
Anonymous said:
ShadowRosalina said:
Anonymous said:
fakult schrier said:
I'm still just hoping Dream comes around and posts her audio dialogue...
Oh, I forgot to mention, she backed out, she is not doing audio dialogues... something about some creep asking her to voice a dialogue about a dude licking a girls tampons.
.... It wasn't me. Damn that sucks. And she was like half way through to. However requested that idiotice dialogue wasn't any of us as far as seeing the posts here go.

Wow... whoever that one guy was totally screwed us over on something that could have pontentially been one of the greatest dialogues ever... Well, back to the drawing board I guess.

I will admit though, I still feel grateful to her for at least trying. But one can't force a horse to drink water if it doesn't want to.

Edit- Also I'm guessing she messaged you about it or something considering you were helping her with the audio dialogue so thanks for telling us either way.
No, I actually thought she quit because I pissed her off at some point, but I suppose there were no hard feelings with that as her boyfriend told me what was up on the IRC.

Hmm I get ya. Well I hope theres no hard feeling from all of us to her as well.
Meh, wish there was a way to tell her sorry from all of us at the thread but I'm pretty sure she knows non of us were the one who made that dumb request. Ah well there goes that dream. No pun intended.
She still pops onto the IRC from time to time, but she said she seemed to have changed her mind regardless of that creepy dialogue, she just doesn't feel right doing it.

So if anyone knows anyone willing to do some VA, it would give me something to do with my time.

Unfortuantly for us that was the only VA that even offered to do one of our Dialogues. We really don't know of any one else who could do any of them.
Maybe someone will pop up later on like Dream did. Who knows.

ghettolink8006

Potential Patron
ShadowRosalina said:
Anonymous said:
ShadowRosalina said:
Anonymous said:
ShadowRosalina said:
Anonymous said:
fakult schrier said:
Oh, I forgot to mention, she backed out, she is not doing audio dialogues... something about some creep asking her to voice a dialogue about a dude licking a girls tampons.
.... It wasn't me. Damn that sucks. And she was like half way through to. However requested that idiotice dialogue wasn't any of us as far as seeing the posts here go.

Wow... whoever that one guy was totally screwed us over on something that could have pontentially been one of the greatest dialogues ever... Well, back to the drawing board I guess.

I will admit though, I still feel grateful to her for at least trying. But one can't force a horse to drink water if it doesn't want to.

Edit- Also I'm guessing she messaged you about it or something considering you were helping her with the audio dialogue so thanks for telling us either way.
No, I actually thought she quit because I pissed her off at some point, but I suppose there were no hard feelings with that as her boyfriend told me what was up on the IRC.

Hmm I get ya. Well I hope theres no hard feeling from all of us to her as well.
Meh, wish there was a way to tell her sorry from all of us at the thread but I'm pretty sure she knows non of us were the one who made that dumb request. Ah well there goes that dream. No pun intended.
She still pops onto the IRC from time to time, but she said she seemed to have changed her mind regardless of that creepy dialogue, she just doesn't feel right doing it.

So if anyone knows anyone willing to do some VA, it would give me something to do with my time.

Unfortuantly for us that was the only VA that even offered to do one of our Dialogues. We really don't know of any one else who could do any of them.
Maybe someone will pop up later on like Dream did. Who knows.

I know some people who might be willing. I'll see what I can do.

D

Dream

Anonymous said:
fakult schrier said:

I didn't back out nor did I claim I backed out. I've actually just been super busy and am in the process of moving so unable to access the project and my good microphone.

Conq was just saying that guy creeped me out. We've never expressed that I was not going to complete the Fluttershy.

Sorry its taking so long/ I completely understand I keep giving false hopes on dates that I can't keep. I'll be able to work on it again by early July.. :/ Sorry again everyone for the length - but I *will* get one done before summer ends.

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
Dream said:
Anonymous said:
fakult schrier said:

I didn't back out nor did I claim I backed out. I've actually just been super busy and am in the process of moving so unable to access the project and my good microphone.

Conq was just saying that guy creeped me out. We've never expressed that I was not going to complete the Fluttershy.

Sorry its taking so long/ I completely understand I keep giving false hopes on dates that I can't keep. I'll be able to work on it again by early July.. :/ Sorry again everyone for the length - but I *will* get one done before summer ends.
[01:52:48:PM] <Conquestor> [14:28] <rle68> Anon what everhappened wit dream doing voice mods?
[01:53:04:PM] <Conquestor> She was kind of creeped out by the community and doesn't want to do erotic voice stuff when she's with me.
I can only go by what I'm told.

D

Dream

Anonymous said:
Dream said:
Anonymous said:
fakult schrier said:

[01:52:48:PM] <Conquestor> [14:28] <rle68> Anon what everhappened wit dream doing voice mods?
[01:53:04:PM] <Conquestor> She was kind of creeped out by the community and doesn't want to do erotic voice stuff when she's with me.
He's a dummy and meant after I finished the Fluttershy one.

Also, need to point out - *I* was never pissed at you. *You* were pissed at *me*. ;)

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
Dream said:
Anonymous said:
Dream said:
Anonymous said:
fakult schrier said:

He's a dummy and meant after I finished the Fluttershy one.

Also, need to point out - *I* was never pissed at you. *You* were pissed at *me*. ;)
I don't recall being pissed, I'm always happy.

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
Anonymous said:
I don't recall being pissed
Because of this statement, and the events that transpired following this statement, Dream has decided to no longer work on this dialogue. She has since requested that her account be deleted as well.

I refer back to this statement.

Anonymous said:
she quit because I pissed her off at some point.
So if you want to blame anyone, I suppose the only viable option is me. Sorry, guys.

ShadowRosalina

Potential Patron
.... wow, so we get her back only to lose her again. Nice goin ass...
sigh, a well. At this point this thread has been going under and hopefully I can bring it back to life in du time.

For the time being I leave you with saying I've been working on multiple dialogues from Luna to Chrysalis.
I've been wanting to do a Lyra, DJ Pon-3, and Princess Cadence dialogue but see no point if there hairs still haven't been created yet.

Either way its something to look forward to for the time being. As for audio, I'm afraid we can kiss that goodbye thanks to Anonymous.

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
ShadowRosalina said:
sigh, a well. At this point this thread has been going under and hopefully I can bring it back to life in du time.

For the time being I leave you with saying I've been working on multiple dialogues from Luna to Chrysalis.
I've been wanting to do a Lyra, DJ Pon-3, and Princess Cadence dialogue but see no point if there hairs still haven't been created yet.

Either way its something to look forward to for the time being. As for audio, I'm afraid we can kiss that goodbye thanks to Anonymous.
As much as it is my "fault", I don't believe I was in the wrong, and most people agree with me. And regardless of my actions, there were no signs shown that progress was being made on this.

Faron

Content Creator
ShadowRosalina said:

Actually I made Queen Chrysalis hair import check the page

http://superdeepthroat.undertow.club/index.php?topic=1504.50

Avris

Potential Patron
ShadowRosalina said:

Wait, a Lyra?
I....I need this.

Out of curiosity, would this include her human obsessed fanon personality and maybe a human partner?

ShadowRosalina

Potential Patron
Anonymous said:
ShadowRosalina said:

As much as it is my "fault", I don't believe I was in the wrong, and most people agree with me. And regardless of my actions, there were no signs shown that progress was being made on this.
Regardless of the matter your only half right.
I honestly can't say it was your fault considering theres very little evidence here. I can HOWEVER say that theres was proff of progress and thats what upset me the most. She has some kind of website were she posted some examples of the dialogue.

So don't be saying there wasn't because there was and now its gone because of you or someone else.
I'm in all honesty am not going to further this conversation b/c the last thing I want to do is fill up this thread with posts that have no meaning. For now we are going to continue our orginally planned dialogues and just say goodbye to the voiced fluttershy one

ShadowRosalina

Potential Patron
Avris said:
ShadowRosalina said:

Wait, a Lyra?
I....I need this.

Out of curiosity, would this include her human obsessed fanon personality and maybe a human partner?
Well yes that is the original plan to make lyra, Still be a pony, sucking a humans penis.
I mean that would be the best way to do it. However, theres no real reason to do it unless we can find someone to fill out this request.

ShadowRosalina

Potential Patron
Faron said:
ShadowRosalina said:

Actually I made Queen Chrysalis hair import check the page

Yes I know, thats why I said I'm working on her dialogue. I was really impressed with the way it came out and was actually wondering if you could help us out with some hairs that we still need.

ShadowRosalina

Potential Patron
This thread has been dead for a while but I am going to bring it back on. Especially considering someone just finished making a DJ-Pon3's hair!!!
I have decided that I will finish my Queen C dialouge, Finish revision on Luna, and begin production on a DJ-Pon3 dialogue!
Lets keep this thread alive and hopefully with these new posts to come it will be great.

Also if you want to download the hair it can be found in this thread.

A

ASZ0A470

Meanwhile, someone in that thread made a Twist dialogue, based on the lisping dialogue that we have. It's quite good; the link is here.

I

Iggynoramus

I really hope this keeps this thread up as a reference for some good dialogue and audio conversations

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.