MLP Rarity Dialogue (Plus more!) (Molestia) (1 Viewer)

Avris

Potential Patron
I don't think it's out of her norm.
She's very submissive, but she strikes me as the type who'd want to be with someone special before doing anything, so the "she loves him and will do ANYTHING for him" type.
You know, kind but firm master.

Like a human x pony thing I mean, the only human in Equestria, you know the stories.

ShadowRosalina

Potential Patron
Avris said:
I don't think it's out of her norm.
She's very submissive, but she strikes me as the type who'd want to be with someone special before doing anything, so the "she loves him and will do ANYTHING for him" type.
You know, kind but firm master.

Like a human x pony thing I mean, the only human in Equestria, you know the stories.
I suppose but to me its somewhat out of her norm to do embarrising things and what not but I suppose when you put it that way.

Also, to make the dialogue pony x human would mean she would have to reference that He's a human which isn't hard or anything like that so I guess it can be done. I already started and am half way through so you can expect it by this friday.

Jake12

Potential Patron
ShadowRosalina said:
Avris said:
ghettolink8006 said:
Also I'll take pony related requests if you guys have any. Need something to do.
Well, I'd still like the Flutterslave one I mentioned way back, if your offer still stands.
Flutterslave huh?
Hello, I'm also a dialogue artist as well. I made the infamous Derpy Dialogue.
I'd be more than happy to give your dialogue a try. I'm just finishing up an update on the Princess Luna Dialogue made by someone else. Just adding more lines and such, but tell me, what exactly do you mean by slave though?
In a "She likes the sex" slave or "Taken over her will" slave?
Because there's different types.
Get bacl to me on that and I'll start the concept of it.
I feel honored that you would edit my terrible dialouge.

Avris

Potential Patron
ShadowRosalina said:
I suppose but to me its somewhat out of her norm to do embarrising things and what not but I suppose when you put it that way.

Also, to make the dialogue pony x human would mean she would have to reference that He's a human which isn't hard or anything like that so I guess it can be done. I already started and am half way through so you can expect it by this friday.

Thank you friend.

And embarrassing or not, I'll just suppose he doesn't humiliate or hurt her.
I suppose it's more in character if you just imagine that as far as the outside knows, it's a normal pony x unknown species interspecies couple, as I said, kind master.

ShadowRosalina

Potential Patron
Jake12 said:
ShadowRosalina said:
Avris said:
ghettolink8006 said:
Also I'll take pony related requests if you guys have any. Need something to do.
Well, I'd still like the Flutterslave one I mentioned way back, if your offer still stands.
Flutterslave huh?
I'd be more than happy to give your dialogue a try. I'm just finishing up an update on the Princess Luna Dialogue made by someone else. Just adding more lines and such, but tell me, what exactly do you mean by slave though?
It wasn't terrible it was really good. I liked it a lot and really fit her a who she is. I'm just adding more to it is all. All the original dialouge you made is there. Plus, it gave me the idea of making another Luna dialogue in which she doesn't refer to herself in the 2nd and 3rd person and all that.

Also I can't rell if your beong sarcastic about me being honored and what not but in all seriousness, your dialogue was good, short, but a great start to something much more

Jake12

Potential Patron
ShadowRosalina said:
Jake12 said:
ShadowRosalina said:
Avris said:
ghettolink8006 said:
Flutterslave huh?
It wasn't terrible it was really good. I liked it a lot and really fit her a who she is. I'm just adding more to it is all. All the original dialouge you made is there. Plus, it gave me the idea of making another Luna dialogue in which she doesn't refer to herself in the 2nd and 3rd person and all that.

Also I can't rell if your beong sarcastic about me being honored and what not but in all seriousness, your dialogue was good, short, but a great start to something much more
I wasn't being sarcastic, I genuinely thought it was terrible. It could have been longer.
Also, if anyone wants to do a Queen Chrysalis dialogue. IT'S MINE STAY AWAY. I'm making on right now.

ghettolink8006

Potential Patron
Jake12 said:
ShadowRosalina said:
Jake12 said:
ShadowRosalina said:
Avris said:
ghettolink8006 said:
Flutterslave huh?

I wasn't being sarcastic, I genuinely thought it was terrible. It could have been longer.
Also, if anyone wants to do a Queen Chrysalis dialogue. IT'S MINE STAY AWAY. I'm making on right now.

Youch that isn't too nice lol. But we need a QC hair lol. So if any of you know the people, please make one. I've been working on an Octavia dialogue recently, and it and the Chirelee ones will be out when theyre out. They're all taking me longer than I expected.

corruptflame

Potential Patron

ghettolink8006

Potential Patron
corruptflame said:
ghettolink8006 said:
Youch that isn't too nice lol. But we need a QC hair lol. So if any of you know the people, please make one. I've been working on an Octavia dialogue recently, and it and the Chirelee ones will be out when theyre out. They're all taking me longer than I expected.

*Ahem* http://superdeepthroat.undertow.club/index.php?topic=1504.msg24593#msg24593

I can't wait for that Octavia dialogue ^^
I can tell you right now that the Cherilee dialogues will be out before I finish (or at least am satisfied) with an Octavia one. But I can say this: The longer it takes, the better it is. *remembers Duke Nukem Forever. Cries*

ShadowRosalina

Potential Patron
Avris said:
ShadowRosalina said:

Thank you friend.

And embarrassing or not, I'll just suppose he doesn't humiliate or hurt her.
I suppose it's more in character if you just imagine that as far as the outside knows, it's a normal pony x unknown species interspecies couple, as I said, kind master.

Hello my friends. Sorry for the delay on the Flutterslave dialogue. Been busy with final exams in college and work. I should have the dialogue finished in about a week or so. Thanks for being patient.

Avris

Potential Patron
It's alright, I admit I wondered what the delay was, but I can't very well be angry for something free being a little late.

ShadowRosalina

Potential Patron
Avris said:
It's alright, I admit I wondered what the delay was, but I can't very well be angry for something free being a little late.
OK PEOPLE!
After much effort and thoughts for lines, I have finally finshed the Flutterslave dialogue.
In the terms of slave, its more so the, She wants to be a slave and the guy isn't so rough and tumble. If anything she beats up herself, meantally, for not being able to please him correctly.
Thats the kind of slave I can see Fluttershy to be anyways so there you go.

Also, Princess Luna will be out soon as well. But enjoy Flutterslave for now you perves.

Attachments

Flutterslave.txt
5.9 KB · Views: 1,237

Avris

Potential Patron
This is great, thank you very very much.
I wish there was a more proper way to show appreciation over the net.

ShadowRosalina

Potential Patron
Avris said:
This is great, thank you very very much.
I wish there was a more proper way to show appreciation over the net.
Just recongnition for a job well done is good enough. I like making these anyways. They provide as a sort of challenge for some. Especially when you put a type of them to the dialogue.
Just knowing people like it is good enough for me.

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
fakult schrier said:
I'm still just hoping Dream comes around and posts her audio dialogue...
Oh, I forgot to mention, she backed out, she is not doing audio dialogues... something about some creep asking her to voice a dialogue about a dude licking a girls tampons.

ShadowRosalina

Potential Patron
Anonymous said:
fakult schrier said:
Oh, I forgot to mention, she backed out, she is not doing audio dialogues... something about some creep asking her to voice a dialogue about a dude licking a girls tampons.
.... It wasn't me. Damn that sucks. And she was like half way through to. However requested that idiotice dialogue wasn't any of us as far as seeing the posts here go.

Wow... whoever that one guy was totally screwed us over on something that could have pontentially been one of the greatest dialogues ever... Well, back to the drawing board I guess.

I will admit though, I still feel grateful to her for at least trying. But one can't force a horse to drink water if it doesn't want to.

Edit- Also I'm guessing she messaged you about it or something considering you were helping her with the audio dialogue so thanks for telling us either way.

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
ShadowRosalina said:
Anonymous said:
fakult schrier said:
.... It wasn't me. Damn that sucks. And she was like half way through to. However requested that idiotice dialogue wasn't any of us as far as seeing the posts here go.

Wow... whoever that one guy was totally screwed us over on something that could have pontentially been one of the greatest dialogues ever... Well, back to the drawing board I guess.

I will admit though, I still feel grateful to her for at least trying. But one can't force a horse to drink water if it doesn't want to.

Edit- Also I'm guessing she messaged you about it or something considering you were helping her with the audio dialogue so thanks for telling us either way.
No, I actually thought she quit because I pissed her off at some point, but I suppose there were no hard feelings with that as her boyfriend told me what was up on the IRC.

ShadowRosalina

Potential Patron
Anonymous said:
ShadowRosalina said:
Anonymous said:
fakult schrier said:

No, I actually thought she quit because I pissed her off at some point, but I suppose there were no hard feelings with that as her boyfriend told me what was up on the IRC.

Hmm I get ya. Well I hope theres no hard feeling from all of us to her as well.
Meh, wish there was a way to tell her sorry from all of us at the thread but I'm pretty sure she knows non of us were the one who made that dumb request. Ah well there goes that dream. No pun intended.

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
ShadowRosalina said:
Anonymous said:
ShadowRosalina said:
Anonymous said:
fakult schrier said:

Hmm I get ya. Well I hope theres no hard feeling from all of us to her as well.
Meh, wish there was a way to tell her sorry from all of us at the thread but I'm pretty sure she knows non of us were the one who made that dumb request. Ah well there goes that dream. No pun intended.
She still pops onto the IRC from time to time, but she said she seemed to have changed her mind regardless of that creepy dialogue, she just doesn't feel right doing it.

So if anyone knows anyone willing to do some VA, it would give me something to do with my time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.