MLP Rarity Dialogue (Plus more!) (Molestia) (1 Viewer)

fakult schrier

Potential Patron
ShadowRosalina said:
Dream said:
If you make a Fluttershy one, I can supply an audio dialogue of it.. :) Just tossing that out there.

So hows the audio dialogue comming? Just wondering if you've run into some trouble so we can help.

No need to rush the poor girl. She'll post it when she feels ready.

ShadowRosalina

Potential Patron
fakult schrier said:
ShadowRosalina said:
Dream said:
If you make a Fluttershy one, I can supply an audio dialogue of it.. :) Just tossing that out there.

So hows the audio dialogue comming? Just wondering if you've run into some trouble so we can help.

opps, sorry. I wasn't trying to sound demanding, I just read in previous statements that she was having trouble with scripting it to an .swf file. So I was just asking if she needed any help on that note.

fakult schrier

Potential Patron
ShadowRosalina said:
fakult schrier said:
ShadowRosalina said:
Dream said:

opps, sorry. I wasn't trying to sound demanding, I just read in previous statements that she was having trouble with scripting it to an .swf file. So I was just asking if she needed any help on that note.
Come to think of it she may have backed down as well. C'mon Dream, we don't need another Zatannalover here!

ShadowRosalina

Potential Patron
fakult schrier said:
ShadowRosalina said:
fakult schrier said:
ShadowRosalina said:
Dream said:

Come to think of it she may have backed down as well. C'mon Dream, we don't need another Zatannalover here!
Yeah, hopefully not. All I know is that she said she was almost done like 2 weeks ago but have no idea whats keeping her.
Hopefully she posts it soon or at least an update. I mean, she even provided an example of how the voice was gonna be and everything. Hopefully she didn't rage quit or anything like that.

D

Dream

ShadowRosalina said:
fakult schrier said:
ShadowRosalina said:
fakult schrier said:
ShadowRosalina said:
Dream said:

Yeah, hopefully not. All I know is that she said she was almost done like 2 weeks ago but have no idea whats keeping her.
Hopefully she posts it soon or at least an update. I mean, she even provided an example of how the voice was gonna be and everything. Hopefully she didn't rage quit or anything like that.
I'm still working on it. Sorry. I've been distracted. I've recorded up to "first_dt". I forgot to mention that I can only work on it on weekdays, as well.. :P

ShadowRosalina

Potential Patron
Dream said:
ShadowRosalina said:
fakult schrier said:
ShadowRosalina said:
fakult schrier said:
ShadowRosalina said:
Dream said:

I'm still working on it. Sorry. I've been distracted. I've recorded up to "first_dt". I forgot to mention that I can only work on it on weekdays, as well.. :P
Dont worry. We really understand. I actually came across your blog thing where you post all of your stuff and it kind of answered some questions. We can wait, no worries.

ghettolink8006

Potential Patron
An update on my Chirilee stuff: They should be out by wednesday night sometime, so look for them.

In other news, I'm glad that this thread has become a general pony dialogue thread, and didn't die off after my Rarity. You guys's dialogues are epic, but the Derpy one just kind of made me feel like a dick lol.

Also I'll take pony related requests if you guys have any. Need something to do.

corruptflame

Potential Patron
ghettolink8006 said:
An update on my Chirilee stuff: They should be out by wednesday night sometime, so look for them.

In other news, I'm glad that this thread has become a general pony dialogue thread, and didn't die off after my Rarity. You guys's dialogues are epic, but the Derpy one just kind of made me feel like a dick lol.

Also I'll take pony related requests if you guys have any. Need something to do.

An Octavia one would be lovely if you have the time.

Faron

Content Creator
ghettolink8006 said:

Twilight`s audio dialogue if it`s possible :)

ShadowRosalina

Potential Patron
ghettolink8006 said:

Just enjoy the Derpy dialogue I made my friend, just enjoy it. lolz

DioBrando

Potential Patron
Dream said:
ShadowRosalina said:
Dream said:
ShadowRosalina said:
Dream said:

Theres actually already a fluttershy one. You can find it here.
http://superdeepthroat.undertow.club/index.php?topic=1105.msg14281#msg14281
How exactly are you going to voice it though? Just curious

I can record the lines each as a seperate .wav and put it into a folder and zip it, right? I just need to know what I need to name each clip respectively...

Oh ok. I know what your talking about. Well, you can find the fluttershy dialogue in the link I sent you. Thats the best one ever made so yeah. The guy who made them just stopped posting so we decided to take it upon ourselves to make the rest of them. So far so good.
One more thing though, will the voice actually match fluttershy's or is it going to be some different voice?
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0JotWYMprck
Like that.
my god i love this place.

ShadowRosalina

Potential Patron
DioBrando said:
Dream said:
ShadowRosalina said:
Dream said:
ShadowRosalina said:
Dream said:

I can record the lines each as a seperate .wav and put it into a folder and zip it, right? I just need to know what I need to name each clip respectively...

Oh ok. I know what your talking about. Well, you can find the fluttershy dialogue in the link I sent you. Thats the best one ever made so yeah. The guy who made them just stopped posting so we decided to take it upon ourselves to make the rest of them. So far so good.
One more thing though, will the voice actually match fluttershy's or is it going to be some different voice?
Like that.
lolz and theres more to cum :D ... yeah that was horrible lolz.

DioBrando

Potential Patron
ShadowRosalina said:
DioBrando said:
Dream said:
ShadowRosalina said:
Dream said:
ShadowRosalina said:
Dream said:

Like that.
lolz and theres more to cum :D ... yeah that was horrible lolz.
i would hope so!fluttershy is my favorite!

Avris

Potential Patron
ghettolink8006 said:
Well, I'd still like the Flutterslave one I mentioned way back, if your offer still stands.

ghettolink8006

Potential Patron
Faron said:
ghettolink8006 said:

Twilight`s audio dialogue if it`s possible :)
Well I don't do the audios, but I'll see if I can find a willing VA.

ghettolink8006

Potential Patron
corruptflame said:
ghettolink8006 said:

An Octavia one would be lovely if you have the time.

Hmm... That one would be challenging. Might give it a go eventually though.

ShadowRosalina

Potential Patron
Avris said:
ghettolink8006 said:
Well, I'd still like the Flutterslave one I mentioned way back, if your offer still stands.
Flutterslave huh?
Hello, I'm also a dialogue artist as well. I made the infamous Derpy Dialogue.
I'd be more than happy to give your dialogue a try. I'm just finishing up an update on the Princess Luna Dialogue made by someone else. Just adding more lines and such, but tell me, what exactly do you mean by slave though?
In a "She likes the sex" slave or "Taken over her will" slave?
Because there's different types.
Get bacl to me on that and I'll start the concept of it.

Dixieismine

Potential Patron
ShadowRosalina said:
Avris said:
ghettolink8006 said:
Flutterslave huh?
I'd be more than happy to give your dialogue a try. I'm just finishing up an update on the Princess Luna Dialogue made by someone else. Just adding more lines and such, but tell me, what exactly do you mean by slave though?

I personally would like the Taken over her will. Because I hate Fluttershy's personality. The way she killed a bear out of cold blood was pretty sick. But I do find her sexy on the other hand. I'd be nice if you made a dialogue where she got what she deserved. Or perhaps. Have her give the bear a blowjob out of apology.

Avris

Potential Patron
ShadowRosalina said:
Avris said:
ghettolink8006 said:
Flutterslave huh?

More the "is completely obsessed with only that specific guy, never had an interest in anyone else" type of slave.
Like yandere, but without the murdery tones.
Bonus if it's written as Human in Equestria.

ShadowRosalina

Potential Patron
Avris said:
ShadowRosalina said:
Avris said:
ghettolink8006 said:
Flutterslave huh?

More the "is completely obsessed with only that specific guy, never had an interest in anyone else" type of slave.
Like yandere, but without the murdery tones.
Bonus if it's written as Human in Equestria.
Ok I get ya. So the type of slave that likes that one guy only that guy and is willing to do whatever he says.
Its more than easy to incorrperate her type of attitude to it as well. I can actually see it now. Loves the part where the man loves her but is still a little hesitent at it so she'll be saying things that kind of go against her master but says sorry and stuff in her usual tone and what not.
Of course there will be some lines where she enjoys it but not as much.
Yeah, that would work. Okay, I'll have a little beta one out in like a week or so. I'm kind of at the end of my school year so Final Exams are around the corner so it'll take me some time but I'll have a mini preview in a week none-the-less.
I like this idea for fluttershy considering its out of her norm but thats what makes it interesting.

edit- One more thing, by "written as human in equestria" what exactly do you mean? Just a little curious

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.