MLP Rarity Dialogue (Plus more!) (Molestia) (1 Viewer)

ghettolink8006

Potential Patron
I got bored and decided to make my first dialogue, Rarity from My Little Pony, Friendship is Magic.

Keep in mind it's a trial and I intend to edit or scrap it based on feedback from a number of testers, as well as yours. Enjoy!

Molestia has been added to the list of things I should be ashamed of, yet I'm not...

Enjoy (keep in mind that I did this one in an hour or less, needs revisions, so if any of you are willing, feel free)

Attachments

Rarity trial.txt
6.8 KB · Views: 10,529

MOLESTIA.txt
6.7 KB · Views: 10,015

MrFlirty

Potential Patron
Re: MLP Rarity Dialogue

Great start. Some nice takes on Rarity in this situation. The only comment I'd make at this stage is to reduce the number of times you use 'Darling' to finish a sentence. Throw in a few 'Dears' and more comments without a reference to the player to break things up. Just some tweaks really.

I look forward to more.

Avris

Potential Patron

Not only do I like it, I think you could redo all the other ponies even better, and they're already good.
Perhaps even variations, I'd particularly like a Flutterslave sequel to the original Fluttershy.

fakult schrier

Potential Patron

Pretty good. A few little errors but other than that it was quite good. I think you should add "This was the Worst! Possible! Thing!" somewhere in there for lulz, maybe for cumming in her eye?

ghettolink8006

Potential Patron

fakult schrier said:
Pretty good. A few little errors but other than that it was quite good. I think you should add "This was the Worst! Possible! Thing!" somewhere in there for lulz, maybe for cumming in her eye?

I've been planning to do that, actually. I'm going to completely rework the Rarity one, and do some others. The next one I think I should do is a Molestia dialogue.

fakult schrier

Potential Patron

I started to correct a few spelling and grammar mistakes in it and ended up adding a whole bunch of new lines, tell me what you think of it.

Attachments

Rarity (edited).txt
8.6 KB · Views: 2,378

ghettolink8006

Potential Patron

fakult schrier said:
I started to correct a few spelling and grammar mistakes in it and ended up adding a whole bunch of new lines, tell me what you think of it.

Not bad at all.

fakult schrier

Potential Patron

ghettolink8006 said:
fakult schrier said:

Not bad at all.

To be honest I've been considering editing and adding to Zatana's dialogues as well, throwing in more lines and adding in expressions and actions and whatnot but at the moment I've got way too much going on to sit down and work on them. Just something people might look forward to.

fakult schrier

Potential Patron

notbaddean.jpg

I'd edit and add to it like I did with Ghetto's but to be honest I'm terrible at writing haughty characters.

Soapy

Potential Patron

fakult schrier said:
notbaddean.jpg

I'd edit and add to it like I did with Ghetto's but to be honest I'm terrible at writing haughty characters.

Yeah, there are a few lines that I could have added to it. If I have the time, I may make a version 2.0

ghettolink8006

Potential Patron

Working on a Luna right now. Should be out soon. Along with a Celestia and Molestia. I could even be one of the sick jerks and write a Derpy if y'all want lol

Dixieismine

Potential Patron

Hello, if read some of your dialogues and really enjoyed them. But I'd like to make a request. If you've ever played "Rumble Roses" for the ps2, is it possible you could create a dialogue for her? That'd be great.

fakult schrier

Potential Patron

ghettolink8006 said:
Working on a Luna right now. Should be out soon. Along with a Celestia and Molestia. I could even be one of the sick jerks and write a Derpy if y'all want lol

You can send them to me if you'd like me to edit them like I did with Rarity's. And while Derpy could definitely be good for a larf I think it would be in poor taste. Then again, considering some of the dialogues on here that wouldn't be saying much.

Dixieismine said:
Hello, if read some of your dialogues and really enjoyed them. But I'd like to make a request. If you've ever played "Rumble Roses" for the ps2, is it possible you could create a dialogue for her? That'd be great.

Not sure this is the place nor the person to ask. Isn't there a request thread somewhere out there? Try there.

blokrokker

Potential Patron

ghettolink8006 said:

I would love a Derpy dialogue! She IS best pony, after all. You'd have to work in "I just don't know what went wrong!" somewhere, it's obligatory. One of her resistance quotes could be "You okay? Anything I can do to help?" I'm getting more amused by the idea than I really should.

blokrokker

Potential Patron
Actually, you know what dialogue we need? Lyra, the human-loving unicorn. She finally meets a human, and her first reaction? I think we can all figure THAT out...

I'd do a dialogue and hair myself, but I'm a terrible writer (I've tried writing dialogues for myself, they were horrible) and I don't know how to make hairs, nor do I have the equipment or ability to make hairs.

ghettolink8006

Potential Patron
blokrokker said:
Actually, you know what dialogue we need? Lyra, the human-loving unicorn. She finally meets a human, and her first reaction? I think we can all figure THAT out...

I'd do a dialogue and hair myself, but I'm a terrible writer (I've tried writing dialogues for myself, they were horrible) and I don't know how to make hairs, nor do I have the equipment or ability to make hairs.

If I had the program for the hairs I would attempt it. Alas, I do not.

ShadowRosalina

Potential Patron
The idea for a Derpy Dialogue is more than awsome, its down right genius. I will actually try my hand at making one since I have some good ideas of how to incorperate her actual quotes into the dialoge. I'll be more than happy to help and hopefully you guys will tell me what you think and I'd be more than happy to accept changes in it.

Also, I think we should find someone who's good with the hair program or find someone who just has it because we are missing some hairs. The main one's missng are Dj Pon-3, the cutie mark crusaders, and possibly Lyra considering that could make for a good dialogue.
Theres actually someone who's pretty much done a whole bunch of MLP hairs that are awsome but hasn't really continued.
http://superdeepthroat.undertow.club/index.php?topic=1504.0
Maybe we can convince him to continue with MLP hairs that we are missing?
Just to keep in mind.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.