MLP Rarity Dialogue (Plus more!) (Molestia) (1 Viewer)

fakult schrier

Potential Patron
ShadowRosalina said:
HELLO! I finally made a Derpy Hooves dialogue. Hope you like it.
Feel free to change or add some things that would make it better.
[attachmini=1]

I was laughing too hard to cum since I kept imagining it in her voice. Make of that what you will.

ShadowRosalina

Potential Patron
I was laughing too hard to cum since I kept imagining it in her voice. Make of that what you will.
[/quote]

Lolz thanks. Hopefully more is to cum... :D... that was horrible I'm sorry
Anyways, next is pretty much princess Luna and Celestia.
I haven't started on it yet but I think ghettolink8006 has started on both celestia and luna but I'll see if I can't give Luna a shot since she's my favorite.

ghettolink8006

Potential Patron
ShadowRosalina said:

I haven't started on it yet but I think ghettolink8006 has started on both celestia and luna but I'll see if I can't give Luna a shot since she's my favorite.
[/quote]

My molestia is the closest thing to Celestia I've worked on. But I did a Luna Dialogue that I honestly hate, so have at it. I'll be working on a Cheerilee dialogue soon. (should be out by wednesday night sometime.)

ShadowRosalina

Potential Patron
ghettolink8006 said:
ShadowRosalina said:

My molestia is the closest thing to Celestia I've worked on. But I did a Luna Dialogue that I honestly hate, so have at it. I'll be working on a Cheerilee dialogue soon. (should be out by wednesday night sometime.)
[/quote]My molestia is the closest thing to Celestia I've worked on. But I did a Luna Dialogue that I honestly hate, so have at it. I'll be working on a Cheerilee dialogue soon. (should be out by wednesday night sometime.)
[/quote]

I can understand how princess Luna can be hard. Considering the fact that theres not much to go at. One could say there could be a sex dialogue in trying to help her silence the royal canterlot voice. But I'll go ahead and have at it. I have some good ideas for her that I'd like to get out like I did for Derpy which I think was quit successful.

I can see a Cheerilee dialogue since the last episode. Are you planning on doing her while she's under the love potion or just regular Cheerilee.

ghettolink8006

Potential Patron
ShadowRosalina said:
ghettolink8006 said:
ShadowRosalina said:

[/quote]

I can understand how princess Luna can be hard. Considering the fact that theres not much to go at. One could say there could be a sex dialogue in trying to help her silence the royal canterlot voice. But I'll go ahead and have at it. I have some good ideas for her that I'd like to get out like I did for Derpy which I think was quit successful.

I can see a Cheerilee dialogue since the last episode. Are you planning on doing her while she's under the love potion or just regular Cheerilee.
[/quote]

Was planning to do both, actually. The first to be released will be the normal Cheerilee.

Jake12

Potential Patron
Bored one night, didn't have a Luna dialouge. Took matters into my own hands and made one. It may not be the best, but it will hold you off until someone does a better one.

Attachments

Luna.txt
3.2 KB · Views: 1,579

D

Dream

If you make a Fluttershy one, I can supply an audio dialogue of it.. :) Just tossing that out there.

ShadowRosalina

Potential Patron
Dream said:
If you make a Fluttershy one, I can supply an audio dialogue of it.. :) Just tossing that out there.

Theres actually already a fluttershy one. You can find it here.
http://superdeepthroat.undertow.club/index.php?topic=1105.msg14281#msg14281
How exactly are you going to voice it though? Just curious

D

Dream

ShadowRosalina said:
Dream said:

I can record the lines each as a seperate .wav and put it into a folder and zip it, right? I just need to know what I need to name each clip respectively...

ShadowRosalina

Potential Patron
Dream said:
ShadowRosalina said:
Dream said:

I can record the lines each as a seperate .wav and put it into a folder and zip it, right? I just need to know what I need to name each clip respectively...

Oh ok. I know what your talking about. Well, you can find the fluttershy dialogue in the link I sent you. Thats the best one ever made so yeah. The guy who made them just stopped posting so we decided to take it upon ourselves to make the rest of them. So far so good.
One more thing though, will the voice actually match fluttershy's or is it going to be some different voice?

D

Dream

ShadowRosalina said:
Dream said:
ShadowRosalina said:
Dream said:

Oh ok. I know what your talking about. Well, you can find the fluttershy dialogue in the link I sent you. Thats the best one ever made so yeah. The guy who made them just stopped posting so we decided to take it upon ourselves to make the rest of them. So far so good.
One more thing though, will the voice actually match fluttershy's or is it going to be some different voice?
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0JotWYMprck
Like that.

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
Dream said:
ShadowRosalina said:
Dream said:

Refer to the Example.zip on this page It contains a dialogue.txt and matching audio files. The audio files are empty so that's pretty useless, but the dialogue.txt/readme.txt should explain well enough.

ShadowRosalina

Potential Patron
Dream said:
ShadowRosalina said:
Dream said:
ShadowRosalina said:
Dream said:

Like that.

Wow, that is really awsome to the point where I think somethings happening in my pants... wait, now I'm sure of it. Especially considering she said my name which is like a slap in the face.
Voice does match fluttershy real well, I'm impressed. Still, just out of curiosity, is it a voice actor or hard computer work because I've been able to do some stuff like that where I can take certain audio files and then creat lines in a respective manner of a character but that takes WAAAAAAAAAY to long considering you have still have to change tone and what not to an extent.

D

Dream

ShadowRosalina said:
Dream said:
ShadowRosalina said:
Dream said:
ShadowRosalina said:
Dream said:

Like that.

Wow, that is really awsome to the point where I think somethings happening in my pants... wait, now I'm sure of it. Especially considering she said my name which is like a slap in the face.
Voice does match fluttershy real well, I'm impressed. Still, just out of curiosity, is it a voice actor or hard computer work because I've been able to do some stuff like that where I can take certain audio files and then creat lines in a respective manner of a character but that takes WAAAAAAAAAY to long considering you have still have to change tone and what not to an extent.
That's me speaking.

ShadowRosalina

Potential Patron
Dream said:
ShadowRosalina said:
Dream said:
ShadowRosalina said:
Dream said:
ShadowRosalina said:
Dream said:

Like that.

That's me speaking.

Oh wow that is very ummm awsome... Yeah I feel kind of awkward right now... lol just kidding. But yeah thats a really good impression btw. I have a friend who could do a really good pinkie pie without having to use heluim lolz.
Wonder if I could convince her to do the pinkie pie one, never know.
Well if your still up for it, the fluttershy dialogue is still there.
I'd really love to hear it voiced and I'm pretty sure others would to.

D

Dream

ShadowRosalina said:
Dream said:
ShadowRosalina said:
Dream said:
ShadowRosalina said:
Dream said:
ShadowRosalina said:
Dream said:

Like that.

That's me speaking.

Oh wow that is very ummm awsome... Yeah I feel kind of awkward right now... lol just kidding. But yeah thats a really good impression btw. I have a friend who could do a really good pinkie pie without having to use heluim lolz.
Wonder if I could convince her to do the pinkie pie one, never know.
Well if your still up for it, the fluttershy dialogue is still there.
I'd really love to hear it voiced and I'm pretty sure others would to.

I was working on it today. :) I should be able to finish it tomorrow. I saved them as .wav's though so I hope that's okay...

D

Dream

Anonymous said:
Feel so ignored. :(

.wav files are potentially acceptable.
Oops. Sorry. Your reference is helping me a lot. The dialogue.txt thing is having me puzzled but I know what to name the clips. Thank you. >-<

ShadowRosalina

Potential Patron
Dream said:
Anonymous said:
Feel so ignored. :(

.wav files are potentially acceptable.
Oops. Sorry. Your reference is helping me a lot. The dialogue.txt thing is having me puzzled but I know what to name the clips. Thank you. >-<
Hmm he has a valid point. Its great to know your working on it but Anonymous does know how to make the .wav files for the .swf mods and stuff. Perhaps he can assist on how to name them and such.

ShadowRosalina

Potential Patron
Dream said:

So hows the audio dialogue comming? Just wondering if you've run into some trouble so we can help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.