Mitico "Michiko" Fleuretty from Koutetsu no Majo Annerose (1 Viewer)

Laigrek

Potential Patron
Hello! Your friendly neighborhood insect here! With the SDT moving here many moons ago so many things have been scattered across the ethereal winds and I was unable to find any other request for this character. So here she is! Perhaps even the outfit might strike someones interest Perhaps I'll make another thread for that?
Now behold the MASSIVE cache of references I tried to obtain! Also there is a full body and a face one just because I feel that even if it is only a side view, a frontal view helps... Somehow.
mKgQhyp.png
ickbGbR.png
vbaQ2H7.png
cKfW1nJ.png
ehr6DAz.png
OSbn9Eo.png
RfdDzqN.jpg

Those are pantyhose, not stockings for those curious.
gcK9SgQ.jpg
zCkvBRy.png

Best wishes! Hopefully I did this right.

Laigrek

Potential Patron
Also I would be happy to offer a steam game on the creator's wishlist. Hope that isn't breaking website rules.

Last edited:

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Also I would be happy to offer a steam game on the creator's wishlist. Hope that isn't breaking website rules.

If you had read the site rules, you'd know your offer is not a violation. Link to site rules is in my siggie.
very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

SyntaxTerror

Content Creator
Hi Laigrek

You should try to find better references if you want to improve your chances to see your request fulfilled. Usable references need to show almost the entire hair, seen from nearly exactly 90°, and in high resolution if the hair is somewhat complicated (small strands, complex shades or reflections, etc.).

The first one could work, but her head is tilted downward, so her hair are moved to the front.

It is possible in some cases (but still quite complicated) to draw an hair mod with more than one reference shot. So it is the best to find as many references as possible to give the artist a wide choice to choose from.

Read carefully the Reference shot guide to understand better what I mean.

Last edited:

Laigrek

Potential Patron
Yeah I realized shortly after that I focused on the face, not the hair. Blurg. I'll grab some better shots (hopefully) when I get the chance. Sorry and thank you for the advice!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.