The Adventures of Princessbane (Zako, snuff, some guro) (1 Viewer)

LMaiden

Avid Affiliate
Very good work!
I realy enjoy it.
To bad that most of people here turns off by dimemberent. I like it(
But, it still a very good work, thank you owo

Bad7

Swell Supporter
Very good work!
I realy enjoy it.
To bad that most of people here turns off by dimemberent. I like it(
But, it still a very good work, thank you owo
Lol can't please everyone. I might put more dismemberment in. I like things to get really brutal sometimes.

LMaiden

Avid Affiliate
Hehe. It would be great!
And yes, it's always hard then people have opposites tastes, we can do nothing with that ;D

Bad7

Swell Supporter
(Content warning, nonconforming, gore)

Chapter 6: A Little Fun

While there was a chance the tall, thin, bosomy blonde might live, it seemed unlikely. She had managed to keep her open fronted robe on, unlike the pink haired witch who was writhing naked in a pool of her own blood.

Blondy saw me coming and raised her small hand defensively, "Oh, gawd. Please. No . . ."

I watched her struggle and moan too long, and now I was in trouble. I wanted her.

I pointed my sword at her throat as she panted for air, "Stand up." I ordered.

"I can't."

I lifted her head with my sword, quickly, jabbing her, "You'll do it now or I'll take your pretty little head."

She tried to stand once and fell on her ass. I glared at her, and she tried again, this time she succeeded, her legs shaking and her knees bent inward.

There was a side room by the ritual site, I pointed toward it.

"What are you going to do to me?" Her voice was so whiny. I hated her. But her body was just my cup of tea.

"No questions! go."

I followed her with my sword pointed and shut the door behind us.

"Please, if you're planning to rape me . . . I'm in too much pain . . ."

I reached out and put my hand on her exposed ribs. She ducked and shut her eyes, preparing her body for pain. A green glow gathered in my arm and traveled to my fingers, entering her body. Five strands of green light crawled down her bloody, sweaty form, one up her chest, up her neck, to her face, into her mouth. Two crawled up her arms and dispersed in her palms, the fourth crawled down her midriff and slithered into her crotch, and finally number five glowed in her perfect chest. She fell to the ground, shocked, "I'm . . . Healed."

It was definitely foolish for me to expend soul energy to restore this useless slut, but desire had taken me, and I planned to follow this course to the end.

"Now, undress."

A look of despair filled her face. She didn't even look up at me. "So, you're still going to ravage me."

"That's the plan, now, quick. Before I change my mind and take your head."

This threat had the desired effect. She stood up and stripped. Although she was acting in fear, her undressing was still sensual, like a dance. This told me she had the muscle memory of many a wild night, and sensuality was instinct to her.

Her body was everything I desired in this moment, peach, a bit pinkish, juicy in the right places, but primarily slender. Both her nipples were pierced with gold rings. I thrust my sword into the floor, left it sticking up there, perhaps for a later execution. She eyed it with suspicion.

"Don't think that just because I put my sword down you can kill me." I said, softly, "I can riddle your body with bruises and shatter your spine before you have the chance to say abra kadabara." She crossed her arms over her chest when I threatened her, then nodded.

I made my move and pushed her up against the wall, slamming her and beginning to lick her neck. She reached down and undid my belt. Good girl. I fingered her clit and felt moisture gather immediately. She moaned and raised her hands above her head. Then I pulled her hair and she spread her legs, moaning and wincing, and I drove my shaft into the apprentice sorceresses seath, pumping her into the wall as she writhed and clutched at my back. She would have screamed when I came in her, but I covered her mouth. Then she came, and then I came again, and her muscles started to relax and go limp.

"Oh, gawd, oh gawd!" I let her drop to the floor. Sat down to catch my breath.

"Mister assassin." She said, smiling, "Can I be on your side instead? I'll join your team if we can do that every day."

"I don't really have a team. I'm just here to take out marks."

She crawled up to me, naked and cat-like. "But I can help. I know a few spells. I know I could make you happy."

I stared at the closet door, thoughtful, and that was when she tried to make her move! I heard the zing of a wind spell gathering in her palms and I slid aside, catching her wrists before she could finish conjuring. As I held her weak wrists in my hands, she looked up with sheer dread, knowing there was no hope for her. There were no words, nothing left to say. I lifted her like a rag-doll, and she was barely able to fight back, she was still gasping and weak. I barred one arm over her chest and lifted her up above my greatsword, conveniently thrust diagonally on the ground, the perfect implement to execute a sneaky skank. She was still wordless, gasping in terror. I spread her legs and drove down, catching her pussy right where I wanted it on the razor sharp side of the sword. She gnashed her teeth and sobbed pathetically, her belly going in and out with contractions of hyperventilation. I drove her down and drew blood, and she did a split on the sword, sobbing, helpless.

Time to end this slut.

I let go of her light body, and her breasts bounced one last time. Then I took hold of my blade handle and cut her, from crotch to naval. It got stuck there for a moment, but I finished the pull, slicing up her body and splitting her head. Her two naked halfs fell dead and bloody to the ground.

"Sorry to hit it and quit it, but you couldn't be trusted."

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.