"Missing paths": where do i get the missings files? (1 Viewer)

1nerfyboi

Potential Patron
Hi, so i've been wandering on forums for a long time now, and i still can't find one simple link: the one that leads to League of Legends mod's swf and png textures (hair, etc). I play (well i wanna play) offline, and it tells me that i miss some textures. i understand, i know what i'm missing and i've been searching for this, but not a single link, not a single file to have on my pc to locally have LoL modded sdt, the only way i can get it to work is by going online, and i don't want to play online (see "DON'T PLAY SDT ONLINE" forum), so my question is very, veeery, simple: how do i get those files? Does someone has a link? Please...

Last edited:

stuntcock

Content Creator
Hi, so i've been wandering on forums for a long time now, and i still can't find one simple link: the one that leads to League of Legends mod's swf and png textures (hair, etc).
We don't provide a resource like that, because it would necessarily combine the work of many different artists and modders (and it would probably do so without giving credit to any of those people). Rudgar's tag is a good example of a technological compromise: it allows LoL fans to find the material that they're looking for, while still allowing authors to be recognized and acknowledged for the work that they've done.

As you've seen, the tag doesn't actually provide all of the relevant material. If you'd like to get involved and give better exposure to LoL mods then I can show you where to start.

You can also find some of the older LoL material in the Archive (direct link).

You can find complete, ready-to-use mod packages by browsing the lolhentai forums (example). I can't promise that those files will work. The hyperlinks may be dead, and some of mod files may be somewhat out-of-date, but you're welcome to experiment with them at your own risk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.