Mipha Static hair mod. (1 Viewer)

That guy

Vivacious Visitor
This is my first mod request.
I would like Miphas head (hair?) from Zelda Breath of the Wild to be made as a static hair mod.
Here are some reference images but if these are not good enough just tell me, I will try to find useable ones.

Reference Images:

If possible the hair should be without the hair ornament or whatever this is on the second image.
In terms of look if possible I would like the hair mod to look like it does in the first picture.
Again if these are not good I will search for better ones but a little help would be good, I usually search with google or use the e621
for images. If someone knows of other ways or sites please tell me, regardless if this will become a mod.

EDIT: Found some more reference images

And noticed the bump on her forhead aswell as the skin (I guess) over her nose.
Should have said this earlier but I don't want a 100% recreation of Miphas head/hair.
The skin covering her nose can be left out since I like the default nose of SD-chan.
The bump on the forhead is rather annoying, if possible it should be level with the forhead like this
Imgur

Last edited:

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
  • Imageboards are often the best place to look. Search with tags (usually, the Japanese characters are tagged like that: <familyname_surname>, e.g. "akiyama_mio"). If nothing can be found with tags, search with Google and add the name of the imageboard (e.g. "mio akiyama gelbooru").
  • DeviantArt can also be a place to look, with some fanart.

That guy

Vivacious Visitor
Now that is what I call helpfull.
Perhaps these sites should be mentioned in the Reference Shot Guide, since there might be people like me who don't know
that this many options exsist.

Thanks again for telling me, will look through them rigth now.

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Now that is what I call helpfull.
Perhaps these sites should be mentioned in the Reference Shot Guide, since there might be people like me who don't know
that this many options exsist.

Thanks again for telling me, will look through them rigth now.

The sites are in the reference shot guide. Reference Shot Guide
I copied and pasted from there. :rolleyes:
Very respectfully,
fleet

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.