[Flash/Browser] Mikosen (1 Viewer)

Kiwanch_Gamer

Potential Patron
You play as a Miko fighting through a bunch of enemies

How can you win?
Press Space but you need to wait until the background changes, and quickly press Space

"ºÃžÂ-'M -MIKOSEN-

Screenshots:
sy0dau.jpg

r77kib.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Neonie

Ryonani Teamster
I made it to the snake. That's as far as I managed to get :p

It's actually pretty addictive game, simple, but addictive :P

Ellina

Ryonani Teamster
lol i got just to that slime
tried 3 times always on the slime o.o

and not very good animations

D

dummy

Miko is my favorite! Gotta try this no matter what.

PS : Still could not get past the Arachne. lol

Last edited by a moderator:

Ellina

Ryonani Teamster
no savepoint
after getting defeated u have to fight everyone again -.-
that takes much of the fun

K

Kyrieru

I remember playing this and getting as far as a girl with a really big sword..

It gets so hard...

Mardion

Potential Patron
A nice idea for a game, but yeah, it gets way too hard and the animations aren't good enough to make me want to continue.

FTR, I only managed to get past Arachne once, and then got obliterated by the girl with the huge sword... whose attack was disappointing, but at least we got to see Miko's pantsu :-P

Seto Kaiba

Potential Patron
This game is so hard I wonder how many enemies there are. I managed to get to the girl with the big sword but in a quarter split second I'm getting getsuga tensho'd. My max score was that of 9 but was out of luck because i pressed space right at the start of the timer.

S

Sywer

There is a way to achieve the effect of continue (save) without returning to the beginning.
After you're defeated, right click on the game screan and select return
(mine is chinese so I don't know in english which it is. Whatever, there are three selections: rewind, fast forward, return)
If you selected the correct one, the screen will close to black, then right click again, this time select fast forward or play,
the game will restart at the exact level you're defeated.

With this trick you'll save a lot of time, but this is still a difficult game, I can only get to the spider woman once.

Someone92

Vivacious Visitor
Nice find, Sywer.
After the slime is a drider girl who puts you into a web and lets small spiders gnaw at you. The last enemy is a towering female which will slide you in half.

C

Callonia

Its doable, the giant sword woman's the last enemy.. beat her. on my kill, she tried to pull a fast one on me by immediately attacking after five seconds. I somehow managed to call her bluff and strike instantly. <_< After dying to her for 10 times.. Dunno how i saw through her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.